• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Olivia just leaned in and kissed him as she smiled' this feels nice' she thought

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy blushes. "Alright. I trust you Michi."
Shadow Comet frowns. "What? There's no one I actually care much about."

(I like the new title.)

@The Unamed Character
Michi smiled and tickled her a bit "You want to rest in my room with me... or your room?" she asked

The girl looked at her. "The shadows are not just destruction..... they are mere copies of oneself reflected into darkness... just because you do not feel these emotions does not mean you are incapable of it.." she said and made the items disappear into darkness. "I can teach you basic shadow use until you find someone.... you truly care for... mine is gone from this world...." she said

Kuro kissed back, 'This is the best day ever!' He thought. Kuro then broke the kiss, "Does this mean we're dating?" He asks.

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy smiles. "I'd like to sleep with you. I-If that's alright."
Shadow Comet shrugs. "Alright then, let's start with the basics."

@The Unamed Character
Michi smiled and opened the door to her room. "After you.." she said politely

The girl stood up. "Ok.... but first you must know my name..... I am Raven...." she held her hand out "Nice to have a conversation with you Comet.." she said

Michi closed the door and started to take off her over clothes. "Sorry.... I just really need a shower before i get into bed.... A shadow was here.... and then she went crazy after I injected nectar and tranq into their system..." she said confused. "it was awkward..."

Raven nodded. "Ok... the first part is bending the shadows..." she said and lifted her hand. A ball of shadow came into her hand as the shadows from around her swirled into it. "This may seem like a dark kind of move.... but I assure you it is not a move.... this is not for attack.. but it can be.... this you can make into anything...." she said as she turned it into a staff. "This is not like what I showed you before... that was from a storage..." she tapped the staff on the ground and it vanished. "All you need to do is close your eyes and breath deeply.... think of something and be calm.... the shadows will do the rest.." she said

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy smiled, heading into Michi's room.
Shadow Comet smiles. "It's nice to meet ya' Raven."

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy blushes. "It-it's fine. Wait, nectar? Why would you inject nectar into someone? Nectar doesn't do anything, does it? And wait, a shadow? It wasn't a shadow of me, was it?"
Shadow Comet closes her eyes. "Alright, alright." She clears her mind, thinking of a knife.

@The Unamed Character
Michi shakes her head. "I wouldnt have been able to do it if it was you..." she said. "It was the shadow of a bug type.... Nectar gets bug types drunk so we would have had an easier time... but then for some reason she went crazy..."

Raven nodded seeing the shadows slowly form. "Good... but loosen your muscles...." she said silently so to not break her concentration.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi shakes her head. "I wouldnt have been able to do it if it was you..." she said. "It was the shadow of a bug type.... Nectar gets bug types drunk so we would have had an easier time... but then for some reason she went crazy..."
Raven nodded seeing the shadows slowly form. "Good... but loosen your muscles...." she said silently so to not break her concentration.

[/QUOTE]
((Forgot to say she was heading towards the door in only her shorts and bra. LOL))

Shadow Comet takes a deep breath, relaxing her muscles.

Cathy blushes. "Wait, nectar can get people drunk? That's kinda weird, but it would explain some of the weird stuff that happens in the NTG cafeteria. I've never touched the stuff personally."

@The Unamed Character

Last edited by a moderator:
"It is really for the Bug types..." she said "Hold on one second... I will be out soon..." she said as she closed the door. The door bell rings. "Cathy.... can you answer it please..." she asked.

Raven nods seeing the shadows form. "Now think about the features...." she said. the shadows were in a ball at the moment.

Blitz was at the door and seemed a bit confused Cathy was there. "Cathy..." he said "What are you doing here?" he asked

Raven nodded seeing it take shape. "Good... good..." she said. "Now... with one swift burst of force... make it become solid by thinking how it feels and move that feeling to your hand."

Olivia just smiled" well guess what i love you too your my hero" she say to him smiling

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy frowned. "Oh, err, umm, I was just hanging out with Michi."
Shadow Comet follows Raven's instructions.

@The Unamed Character
Blitz nods. "Ok then..... anyway.... I meant to drop off this to her.... It is her birthday soon so I wanted to give her her present early.... I have to work all this week and this is the day I have off for her..." he hands her the present box. "Can you make sure she gets it please?" he asks

Raven nods. "Now look in your hand" she said

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy nods. "Oh, alright. I'll make sure she gets it."
Shadow Comet opens her eyes, looking at her hand.

@The Unamed Character
Blitz nods "thanks Cathy..." He said and walked off.

Raven nods "That was a very excellent first attempt... A handle and half a blade.... My first time I only came up with a thrid of a hamburger...." She said

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy smiles, shutting the door carefully.
Shadow Comet smiles. "Well, that wasn't too hard. Wait, a hamburger? Were you hungry or something when you were doing it?"

@The Unamed Character
Michi was waiting in the room. She had a towel wrapped around herself. "Who was it?" She asked.

Raven looked at her. "Maybe a little... I was thinking to myself that i could go for a hamburger... And viola... There was a third of a hamburger in my hand..." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back