• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Shadow Comet nodded. "Yeah...jeez, I feel sorry for you."

Cathy smiled, hugging Michi. "I'll pick out a great present for you, trust me. But, why did you ask if I was doing anything today?"

@The Unamed Character

(I posted my CS on the Yandere Sim RP)

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet nodded. "Yeah...jeez, I feel sorry for you."
Cathy smiled, hugging Michi. "I'll pick out a great present for you, trust me. But, why did you ask if I was doing anything today?"

@The Unamed Character

(I posted my CS on the Yandere Sim RP)
Raven nodded "I didnt ask for sympathy..... I just wanted you to know what love feels like..."

Michi grined. "Wanted to know if I could hang out with you today" she said

(I will check it out.)

Jack woke up in a dimly lit room, cuffed to a cold, metal chair. It was completely silent, and that made him slightly nervous. He looked around for any possible exit, but found nothing. "What the hell?..."

Shadow Comet frowns. "Say...I have a question. How is it that you exist? As far as I know only two teams have ever expiremented with making shadow pokemon, and both of them were disbanded. As far as I know we, the NTG, were the only ones to ever make shadow pokehumans though, and we started that just recently."

Cathy smiles. "Sounds good to me!"

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowns. "Say...I have a question. How is it that you exist? As far as I know only two teams have ever expiremented with making shadow pokemon, and both of them were disbanded. As far as I know we, the NTG, were the only ones to ever make shadow pokehumans though, and we started that just recently."
Cathy smiles. "Sounds good to me!"

@The Unamed Character
Raven looks to her. "It is hard to not exist when you were the first Pokehuman......" she said

Michi grinned

Shadow Comet smiles. "Tell me the whole story. Please. And include how you became a shadow pokehuman." Her curiosity was getting the better of her.

Cathy had already finished her pancakes.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet smiles. "Tell me the whole story. Please. And include how you became a shadow pokehuman." Her curiosity was getting the better of her.
Cathy had already finished her pancakes.

@The Unamed Character
Raven shakes her head. "That is a story for another time..." she said as she stood up

Michi collects the plates and takes them to the sink. "Lets go after lunch.... I want to rest a bit" she said

(jumping in :3)

kiki took a nap in the clearing she was in, flora playing with a butterfree nearby "im gonna catch you!" she yelled out to the butterfree, which sped up from her call. she eventually caught up with the butterfree "tag your it!" and she ran off in the other direction, the butterfree behind her

Shadow Cathy had just walked past some clearing six times now, and was completely lost. She'd been sent on a mission to gather Enigma Berries, but had no idea where she even was. She'd been wandering around for hours, and yet couldn't find the other grunts that had been accompanying her to make sure that she didn't get lost. She never should've chased after that meowth that stole her basket of berries.

flora ran out from the clearing, with the butterfree chasing after her, and she was laughing. kiki woke up and looked around "kid?" she looked around, then she got up "kid! where did you run off to?!"

Shadow Cathy walked through the clearing, mumbling something to herself. She was starting to get a bit worried that she wouldn't be able to find her way back to the other grunts. If she couldn't find them then she couldn't get back to headquarters.

she sighed "guess i have to find the kid on my own." she walked over where she thought she went, and flora charged out from the bush with the butterfree behind her. flora had knocked kiki down to the ground, and kiki scooped her up "now what did i say about running off without telling me where you went?" she asked as flora apologized. "sorry.." flora mumbled as kiki set her down. the butterfree flew off, and flora yelled "bye!" to it

Shadow Cathy started heading towards where she'd last seen the grunts. She had a feeling something was watching her, and was getting a bit scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back