• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven nodded. "Just a bit...."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet smiles. "I was serious about liking you Raven, that wasn't just drunken rambling."

The Unamed Character]Raven stays silent. She looks down. [/QUOTE] Shadow Comet frowns. "Err...is something wrong?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]

Rai had just left the house of an unlucky family. They had a history, chasing down the Darkrai and he thought it was time he got his revenge. Now, he was simply roaming around, bored out of his mind.

Michi was on the outskirts of town. She was visiting a grave site that had two crosses. She was kneeling down near them and a tear came to her eye. (Dark times....... YAY!!!!!)

(Dark times and a Darkrai. What more could you ask for?)

Rai had stumbled into a graveyard on the outskirts of the town he was visiting. Sure enough, there was a few graves of his previous victims, but someone who didn't belong in the land of the dead. A girl was sitting near two graves, crying. Typical, he thought. Let me guess, they were people she knew. Probably my doing. Slowly, he approached the girl. He stood behind her and waited for her to feel the dark presences that was behind her.

@The Unamed Character

Michi sighed and stood up. "Mom..... Dad....." she said. She knew they were buried here but did not know them personally. She felt some one come behind her but sighed "If you are going to attack..... you need to be more silent..." she said

So she noticed. "Why would I need to be silent?" Rai asked. "After all, I can just put you into an eternal slumber. Then I'll simply feed off of your nightmares. But I just came from a feast, so I won't need to feed off of you." He moved around to face her. "People call me the Reaper. A well deserved name. After all, I kill when my victims are sleeping." Rai looked at the names. Total nobodies. Typical.

"Michi......." she said "I am half of the best team in the League.... DryIce...." she said "I am guessing you are not just here for introductions though...." she said

"DryIce?" Rai almost laughed at that. "You don't fear me? Your a fool. I am the thing that keeps the kids being good. Even if they are, I still attack. Have you never heard of the stories? The legends? The tales about a Darkrai putting people through agony on purpose? The destroyer of dreams? No? Well, you may not be scared of me, but you should be." He smirked. "After all, you are only half of the so called strongest team." Rai nodded as Michi put forward her hunch. "Actually, I was just passing by. But you...you've intrigued me. You leave me no choice!"

Michi sighed "try me..... I have been trained by all the Pokehuman masters of all types....." she said "I am able to keep anyone from killing me inside...." she looked at him straight in the face

"What? I wasn't talking about following you!" Rai smirked. "No, I was talking about following you and DryIce. Heck, if I like what I see, I may make my own team and take the rank one spot for myself."

"Hmph." Rai wondered why she was so confident. "So anyway, what are you doing here?"

Oh. Rai just hit a soft spot. "Probably some of the few graves not dug because of me. The rest, all me." That probably didn't help.

Rai laughed. "Sure. I don't know the captain of police, but I know he loves me. Do you have any evidence?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back