• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Blossom just sighed as she just held to her mom as she place her head on her mom shoulder" mama I wanna play when we get home" she say coughing a bit as she saw the house" home yay" she say yawning

Ambre looked at them" uh sis is she okay she not sick right" she asked knowing she was still in trouble hoping not to get her ear pulled

@JessBeth

Comet grins. "Perfect, the project is ready to test. All I need now is a pair of test subjects.... Maybe Raven would be willing to help."

JackOfHearts said:
Comet smiles. "Hey, I'd you to be a test subject for an experiment of mine. Don't worry, it's nothin' too dangerous. But, if this experiment works we may have a way to land a goddamn MASSIVE blow against Team Legend!"
@The Unamed Character
Raven sighs "There is no use of my powers strong enough in order to do that now...." she said "Team legend has someone like me now...."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighs "There is no use of my powers strong enough in order to do that now...." she said "Team legend has someone like me now...."

[/QUOTE]
Comet shakes her head. "No no no, we don't need your powers! It's a mind swapping experiment! See, Team Legend knows who most of us are, but what if we could trick them out by having our grunts switch minds with Team Legend grunts? Then we could slowly infiltrate Team Legend and take them out from the inside!" She says, grinning. "I've already got one test subject, and I wanted someone more intelligent than a grunt to be the second test subject. Marcus refused, and so did Shadow Cathy, so you're the only one left to ask!"

Last edited by a moderator:
JackOfHearts said:
Comet shakes her head. "No no no, we don't need your powers! It's a mind swapping experiment! See, Team Legend knows who most of us are, but what if we could trick them out by having our grunts switch minds with Team Legend grunts? Then we could slowly infiltrate Team Legend and take them out from the inside!" She says, grinning. "I've already got one test subject, and I wanted someone more intelligent than a grunt to be the second test subject. Marcus refused, and so did Shadow Cathy, so you're the only one left to ask!"
Raven shook her head. "I am sorry..... but a pure shadow cannot do that....." she then smirked evily "A pure shadow can already posses anything or anyone"

JackOfHearts said:
Comet frowns. "Oh, well, didn't know that. Damn...looks like I need a second test subject still... Wait a second, you can posses people?! That's really damn cool!"
@The Unamed Character
Raven nodded "Watch this..." she said as she dissapeared into Comets body and started to control her. She made her flip backwards and land stomach first onto the ground. Raven then appeared back into her room. "It is a short period but it can be lengthened....." she said and sighed as she went back to absorbing shadows.

Zeldafangirl said:
Blossom just sighed as she just held to her mom as she place her head on her mom shoulder" mama I wanna play when we get home" she say coughing a bit as she saw the house" home yay" she say yawning
Ambre looked at them" uh sis is she okay she not sick right" she asked knowing she was still in trouble hoping not to get her ear pulled

@JessBeth
Sharon give Ambre a cold look as she didn't say anything. She take Blossom hom and take her a warm bath.

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Comet smiled, running to the teleporter room and giving Cathy a call. "Yo, Cathy! I'm doing a mind swapping expiriment and need another test subject! You in?"

Cathy groaned. "Hell no! Not after the last damn expirement you tried to make me participate in! What kinda sicko even tries to do that shit from the previous experiment anyway?!... I don't have a choice in this, do I?..."

Comet grins. "Nope!" She teleported Cathy to HQ and knocked her out with a dart before dragging her down to the research center.

Raven walked past Shadow Comet "Real Comet wants you in the testing room." she said as she got to the testing room

No one in the room knew that Michi was in the shadow form watching everything.

Shadow Comet smiles. "Ah, that must mean that Comet has the experiment ready!" She says before heading down to the research center.

Comet smiled, leading Shadow Comet to the testing room and putting her into one of the two metal pods she'd made. "Alright, now, this may hurt slightly, but it won't cause any physical or mental damage." 'Hopefully.'

Shadow Comet frowned as Comet locked her into the pod. "Well, at least I'm helping with something..."

Cathy woke up inside the second pod. "DAMN IT COMET!!!"

Comet grinned. "Alright, everything is good to go, now I just start up the machine." She mumbles to herself, pulling out her phone. She'd set it up so that the machine's controls could be accessed remotely through her phone. She pressed a button on her phone and a loud buzzing sound filled the room. "Huh...that didn't happen in my test run... I guess that it's just doing that because I have actual live subjects in there, instead of empty air..." She mumbles to herself. "Alright, now I just turn it off after a few seconds...."

Blossom just played with her bath toys as she looked at her" can I sleep with you mama I don't want to sleep in my room" she say as she yawned

Jack quickly finished his soup and stared at the ceiling. "How long...how long was I gone for this time?" He asks the doctor. "It's hard to keep track of time in a lightless cell."

Jack sighs. "Wow...It seemed like weeks... Did... Did anything major happen while I was gone?..."

Comet quickly shut off the machine and unlocked the pods. She'd let the two test subjects open the pods themselves.

Cathy groans. "What the hell?...Did it work?..." She mutters. She looked down. "Holy shit, Comet's damn stupid experiment worked..." She mumbles, opening the pod from the inside. She was in Shadow Comet's body, and Shadow Comet was in her body. "I think this is the first damn time one of Comet's experiments hasn't gone wrong in some way..." She mutters to herself.

Shadow Comet opens the pod from the inside and steps out in Cathy's body. "Well, that was...weird. I'm surprised it worked." She says to Comet. "Still, nice job Comet. For once nothing went wrong."

JackOfHearts said:
Jack sighs. "Wow...It seemed like weeks... Did... Did anything major happen while I was gone?..."
Comet quickly shut off the machine and unlocked the pods. She'd let the two test subjects open the pods themselves.

Cathy groans. "What the hell?...Did it work?..." She mutters. She looked down. "Holy shit, Comet's damn stupid experiment worked..." She mumbles, opening the pod from the inside. She was in Shadow Comet's body, and Shadow Comet was in her body. "I think this is the first damn time one of Comet's experiments hasn't gone wrong in some way..." She mutters to herself.

Shadow Comet opens the pod from the inside and steps out in Cathy's body. "Well, that was...weird. I'm surprised it worked." She says to Comet. "Still, nice job Comet. For once nothing went wrong."
Michi sighed as she finished fixing some wires while invisible.

Raven looks surprised "I was certain that it would have failed, no offense

Comet smiled. "Never doubt a mad scientist!" 'Huh, no side effects. That's a first.'

Shadow Comet walks around in circles. "It feels really weird walking around in someone else's body... I still can't believe that nothing happened that wasn't intended to happen."

Cathy glares at Comet. "You're lucky I don't snap your damn neck for doing this shit." She says angrily.

Comet shrugs. "Yeah yeah, that's the same threat as last time. Calm the hell down, alright?" 'Why is she so damn mad at me?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back