• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Marcus shrugs. "You think I care about my sister why? She was a bitch, and an idiot. The only reason Deoxys even kept her around was for Giratina. As for Gigas escape do you really think I give a shit? No, Deoxys has been looking for you, he wants you alive. He never specified what condition you had to be in though." He says, sensing that Flare was close, which meant that he had backup. "I know who you are Blitz, and you don't stand a chance against NTG." He says angrily before hitting Blitz with Quick Attack.

@The Unamed Character

Blitz was hit but used fly. "You think that even fazed me...." he said as he stayed in the air but had his hands in his pockets. his wings were on his back. He sighs "You realize your fighting the spawn of Articuno right?" he said as he used Ice blast again this time with both his arms. it looked like a blizzard.

Michi saw the blast from where she was "Blitz!!" she yelled as she took off

@JackOfHearts @Hiruka

Charlotte looked alarmed by Michi's sudden shout. She ran after Michi as she shouted,"Wait, Michi where are you going!?"

Marcus dodged out of the way. "Yeah, but do you realize that you're fighting the most cunning NTG member? If anyone can beat you it'll be me, no matter how long it takes me. Marcus used Sandstorm, creating a massive sandstorm as a way of hiding himself. He knew that he was much more powerful than any normal Absol pokehuman, his power rivaled even Deoxys'.

Jack followed Michi, confused as to what was going on.

@The Unamed Character

Michi reached the battle and used her fire to burst through the sandstorm. It had actually bursted straight through towards Marcus himself. Blitz landed next to Michi and stood next to her, his hands still in his jacket "And you are facing the most lethal two man team in Team Legend..." he said. Fire and ice, a very lethal combination.

Charlotte stopped to see the battle as she seem even more confused,"Wait what...."

Unsure what to do she looked at Michi and the other pokehuman.

Marcus used Protect just in the nick of time, managing to block the attack. "I know when I can't win. Well, see you once I get some reinforcements." He says, running away under the cover of the sandstorm towards Canalave City.

@The Unamed Character

Blitz looked to Michi. "Don't worry... .we got Canalave City as our territory the other day..... He runs in there and he is caught..." he said with a chuckle. He then looked at Jack "Who is that?" he asked

Charlotte felted ignored as she just huffed. It seemed like everyone was too blind to acknowledge her existence until she did something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack frowns. "Just call me Shade." He was nervous about using his real name, since most of the time when he used his real name he ended up in bad situations. Marcus changed paths just outside of Canalave City, and called for Flare to send someone to pick him up as he headed in no particular direction.

@The Unamed Character

Marcus was in the NTG base, after being teleported by a NTG grunt. Flare was nowhere to be found, which must mean that he was still hunting down Lugia. Not an easy task, but if anyone could do it Flare could. He sighed. That had been a disaster. Next time he'd bring all six second circle members, then he'd be able to win no trouble.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowned. "Fine, but if anything bad happens to me you owe me. My name's Jack Holverson."
@The Unamed Character
Blitz just stared at him. He then laughed and said "So.... Unc has decided to return home...." he said with a large smile "The city is just around the bend...... Mom is actually waiting for us..." he said as he turned around "Come on...." he said as he started walking. Michi followed him, giving Jack the 'I told ya so' Look.

Charlotte walked next to Jack as she whispered,"Oi is it just me or am I being ignored??"

She had this worried look on her face.

Jack thought he saw something moving in the bushes, but when he looked at the area there was nothing there. He shook his head, deciding that his eyes were probably playing tricks on him again. Suddenly he came up with a brilliant idea for a prank, but he'd have to wait for just the right time to pull it off.

(Btw, since I really don't want to have to keep track of/make character sheets for all of the six members of the NTG second circle is there anyone who'd be willing to do that. I'm seriously not good at keeping track of more than 4 characters.)

Charlotte said looking sorta frustrated and confused,"But Jacky over here hasn't been talking as much either and he gets acknowledge! It's too awkward introducing myself when a person has it's back toward me. Like when we first met, Uncle here took a while to noticed me even though I was talking and was standing right in front of you and him. Like what the heck am I suppose to do then??"

She just shrugged making some weird face as she added,"Dunno."

Jack frowns. "Seriously, please stop calling me uncle. I'm not your uncle, so stop calling me that. It's getting a bit annoying." He says to Charlotte.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiruka said:
Charlotte said looking sorta frustrated and confused,"But Jacky over here hasn't been talking as much either and he gets acknowledge! It's too awkward introducing myself when a person has it's back toward me. Like when we first met, Uncle here took a while to noticed me even though I was talking and was standing right in front of you and him. Like what the heck am I suppose to do then??"
She just shrugged making some weird face as she added,"Dunno."
"You should make the first intro.." she said "And sorry about Blitz.... since he is the leader he has a lot to do..."

Charlotte sticks her tongue out at him,"Uncle, The shady uncle, Jack the Shady Uncle."

She then walked in front of him as she put her hands behind her back.

Jack frowns. "Hey, can we stop for a second, I think I saw something in the bushes over there." He says. That wasn't a lie, but he was also going to try to use his ability Illusion to pull off a prank.

Charlotte stopped as she looked over at the bushes,"Really?"

She walked over at the bushes curiously as she asked,"Which bush are you talking about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back