• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Jack headed towards the bushes, noticing that there was indeed something strange in one of the bushes. He'd found a strange, shiny green stone in the bush. Presumably it belonged to some trainer who most likely dropped it when they walked by. He picked it up, putting it in his pocket before falling face first into a rather large bush while he was turning around to head back towards Michi. The bush was just big and thick enough to hide him from the others while he used his ability Illusion to disguise himself as Charlotte.

Jack stayed completely silent, waiting in the bush. He couldn't really see out of the bush, but he heard what sounded like someone coming closer.

Jack stood up, still disguised as Charlotte. He didn't say anything, and just stared at Michi, wondering how she'd react to his prank.

Charlotte stared at the other Charlotte for a few seconds before suddenly holding up two of her hands. She used ice beam as she turned to look at Michi, smiling,"Woah Michi! That imposter had big boobs like I did!!"

Jack barely managed to dodge out of the way of the Ice Beam. He glared at Charlotte, quite annoyed that her first reaction had been to try and attack him. Although, he supposed he did startle her a bit.

Charlotte had giggled as she had this sadistic look in her eyes,"Oh my. I though you were dead Crystal."

She giggled as she continued,"Looks like we'll have to play again huh?"

Charlotte suddenly charge at the other Charlotte with a wide grin on her face. She shot a shadow ball out from her hands. Charlotte shouted, giggling,"Let's play ❤~"

Jack frowns, dodging out of the way. "Hey, cut it out!" He says, perfectly mimicing Charlotte's voice. "Why are you attacking me?!"

Charlotte shouted,"Dear sister of mine!❤ If you keep dodging then I can't kill you! ❤"

She continued to laugh like a maniac. Charlotte dashed towards the other Charlotte, shooting ice beams from her hands,"Hey slow down for me won't cha?? ❤"

//Don't worry she won't actually kill you .-.

Jack starts running away from Charlotte. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You don't usually act like this!!!" He says angrily, still mimicking Charlotte's voice perfectly. "Stop attacking me!"

Charlotte continued to sprint towards her other self as she replies,"Oh? What do you mean sister of mine? We always play this game when mother and father weren't around. Oh, but then again they were never around huh? Because my idiot sister of mine killed them. AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA❤"

She shoots another shadow ball at her other self, missing by a few centimeters,"Let me win again pretty please! ❤~"

Jack frowns, completely confused as to what Charlotte was talking about. He didn't have time to dispel his illusion, so all he could do was dodge. If he got hit it would break the illusion, but it would also hurt like hell. "I'M NOT YOUR SISTER!!!" He yells, still mimicking Charlotte's voice as he dives into a nearby bush.

Before Charlotte could slow down she tripped on a root and fell down face first. She stayed there before lifting her face from the ground,"Oooooowwww okay I think my act went a bit too far."

She wiped off the spit that was running down her chin along with the dirt. Charlotte curled up a bit from pain as she tried laughing off,"Let's go back to Michi, I think she's waiting for us."

She slowly got up as she felt light headed. Charlotte silently groaned as a sign of regret.

Jack dispelled his illusion, staying in the bush silently. Obviously disguising himself as Charlotte had been a bad idea. He cleared his throat as quietly as he could, hoping that Charlotte wouldn't find him.

Charlotte laid back down again, her hand cushioning her head. She was panting hard, but for some reason it was harder to breathe. Charlotte realized how much in pain she was and shouted,"Jack! .... Let's stop! ..... I-I'm kinda hurt at the moment! .... I fell and! ..."

The light seem to be overwhelming for her as she closed her eyes blinking away tears. Her head felt like it was spinning as she said,"Damn, it hurts!!"

Charlotte felt like a child as she was helpless. She shouted,"Jack can you please carry me!! My head really hurts!!"

Charlotte laid her hand flat against the ground as ice slowly formed around her, though it wasn't really working since it was hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack quickly came out of the bush, rushing over to Charlotte. "Charlotte, are you okay?!" He asks, confused as to what was wrong with her.

Charlotte was trying to laugh off the pain which clearly wasn't working,"My act went too far and I pathetically tripped over something. So childish ahaha..."

She wiped off the tears of pain as she said,"It's sorta hard to breathe and I think I might have hit my head."

Charlotte was looking wrong way and it took a while for her vision to turn normal,"Oh I was looking the wrong way..."

Jack frowns. "Michi! Something's wrong with Charlotte!" He yells, trying to get Michi attention. "You're going to be alright. I don't see any serious injuries, so you may have just hit your head or something, but we can't be sure. We need to get you to a doctor."

@The Unamed Character @Hiruka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back