• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Jack shrugs. "Some girl with an oversized sword. Also we're running because I really ought to get you to a doctor quickly." Cathy nods. "Ready!" She says excitedly, not even bothering to get into a fighting stance. She stabbed her sword into the ground since she wouldn't really need it for this fight. "Michi Flame, what a nice name!"

@Hiruka @The Unamed Character

Michi nodded "My mother was a strong fire user.... and I was trained by the best... so do not think I will go easy.." Michi smirked "I do like your name too" Flames danced on the tip of her fingers.

Cathy frowns. "Well, I'm going to have to go easy on you if I don't want to kill you. I'm really strong." She says. In the blink of an eye she was right next to Michi, hitting her with Rock Smash.

@The Unamed Character

Michi was thrown into the air but put her hands to her mouth. A barrage of blaze hit Cathy straight on. Michi landed and jumped back. She seemed so quick about it

"That would be great. Thank you. I'm Kimmi," she said to the girl. "Thank you for the advice she said to the boy but in her head she was thinking, 'what danger?'

Michi dodges it. She had had practice with blitz and knew how to. She returned with a body slam as she kicked off of her. she did a double backflip and landed on her feet, ready to strike again

Cathy smiles. She hadn't budged an inch from either of Michi's attacks, but she could tell they were really strong. She used Sandstorm to create a way for her to hide herself and attack without being seen. Right after she used Sandstorm she dug underground.

@The Unamed Character

Michi looks around. She goes into her mind sense and tries to find her opponent. She set the ground around her on fire and creates the sand flying around into glass. She tries to find Cathy

Michi is taken by surprise and is launched into the air. she lands on her stomach and tries to get up. "Ok... you win..." she said with a cough. "I need to train more..." she said with a slight laugh

Cathy rushes over to Michi. "Oh! Are you alright! Did I hurt you badly?" She asks nervously, hoping that she hadn't used too much of her strength. If she'd gone all out Michi would have died from her first attack.

@The Unamed Character

Michi stands up with her hand holding her stomach "Yea... wind was knocked out of me... thats all" she said with a laugh as she gets her breath back "You are amazing at fighting.... my mind sense couldnt even find you..." she said

Cathy frowns. "Everyone says that I'm freakishly powerful. I don't have any real friends because everyone I know is afraid of me. Besides, you fought really well too! If you were fighting pretty much anyone else you would've won for sure!"

@The Unamed Character

Michi smiles and punches her on the shoulder "I have been trained by many fighting, fire, even legendaries..... but never someone like you..... so question.. where the heck did you get all this power?" she asked surprised

Michi smiled "Of course We can be friends....." she said laughing "And we may have a rematch in the near future after I train a bit more... I am at the first form of myself after all.." she laughed again

Michi was still smiling as she hugged back "Hey no problem." she said "I was going to hang out with my cousin... but I can send him a message that i can hang out with you...." she said

Michi sends a message to blitz "Alright.... I am good to go... what do you wanna do?" Michi asked "I know of some great places to go.. but you can choose where to go"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back