• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Cathy smiles. "You really think so? I think I'll buy this one then." She says. She was glad that Michi liked the outfit she picked out.

Michi went to the counter and paid for the outfits with them still wearing them "They all cost the same so..." she said as they left, their clothes in the bag on Michi's arm. "Lets go to the Pizza place"

Cathy followed Michi, sitting down next to her. "So, Michi, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?"

"Well..... My mom is a pokehuman but my father is human." she said with a shrug "So I have to work harder to train myself" she said "My cousin is a full fledged pokehuman though...." she said with a smile

Cathy frowns. "Alright, but promise me you won't tell anyone. They'd just think I'm an even bigger freak if they knew."

Cathy sighs. "Alright. I'm from a Team Galactic laboratory. I don't live there, because the NTG raided it, but that's where I'm from."

Cathy sighs. "The scientists were nice and all, but they were always running tests on me and stuff. I managed to find a few of the research files, and apparently they were trying to create an enhanced pokehuman. The files said that the experiment was a failure, but considering how freakishly strong I am I doubt the files were correct."

Cathy frowns. "Really? Huh, I guess Team Galactic wasn't the only group running experiments. Anyway I live...err...I'm not quite sure where I live. The only way out of the place is through teleport pads, kinda like the ones in the psychic type gym in Kanto, and the only way in is to call someone to come and teleport me back. It's really inconvenient."

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy frowns. "Really? Huh, I guess Team Galactic wasn't the only group running experiments. Anyway I live...err...I'm not quite sure where I live. The only way out of the place is through teleport pads, kinda like the ones in the psychic type gym in Kanto, and the only way in is to call someone to come and teleport me back. It's really inconvenient."
"You wanna come into my city?" she asked as the pizza came to the table

Cathy nodded. "Sure!" She stared at the pizza for a second, it looked delicious. "You can have the first slice Michi, since you did show me this place and all."

Cathy smiles, grabbing a slice of the pizza and biting into it. It was one of the best pizza's she'd ever tasted. "This is sooo good!" She quickly finished her slice and grabbed another.

"What did I tell you?" she said laughing as she finished. She stood up and checked her phone "Crud.... Hey cathy... I have to get to work ok.... My city is where I was heading before I met you." she said with a smile "Go on and head there... I can meet up with you shortly"

Cathy nods. "Canalave City, right? I'll meet you there!" She says, finishing up the rest of her pizza. "I've got to go get something first, so take your time." Meanwhile, Jack had finally reached Canalave City, completely out of breath and exhausted. Charlotte was seriously heavy, but he wasn't going to risk being rude by saying that out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back