• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Cathy frowns. "Well...I'm not really used to having a friend, so I'd be willing to go wherever you want to go. It'll be fun finally having someone to talk to who doesn't run away every chance they get!"

@The Unamed Character

"Ok.... there is this great pizza parlor in the next town, oh my god it is amazing.." she said with a laugh "I can eat there free so lets go" she said as Michi pulled her by the arm away from the city they were near "You are going to love this place"

as they approached the town Michi looked at her. She was smiling and laughing. "You know... I am not sure you are ready for this...." she said looking her up and down. "No offense, I do like your battle gear... but we should get you a new outfit... something to wear out of battle, ya know?" she said. "And your battle gear is so cool I dont want it to get ruined by any dropped pizza or pizza grease"

Cathy frowned. She always wore her battle gear, she didn't really take it off much except to clean it. She just didn't feel right without it. Still, if Michi thought it would be a good idea to get some new clothing... "Sure! Getting a new outfit sounds like a good idea." She says, smiling.

@The Unamed Character

Michi smiles "If it will make you feel better... I will get something too" she said. she stops "Are you ready to see this mall... it is humongous and brand new. It has only been opened a week and it is amazing.." she said. The town was around the corner

Cathy nodded. She suddenly remembered that she'd forgotten to grab her sword, but it didn't really matter much. She could just send someone to go find it once she got back to NTG base. Besides, walking around with that huge thing was such a hassle.

@The Unamed Character

Michi smiled "Your going to laugh at this name but it is good." she brought her around the corner "Welcome to Ketchum Mall" she said as a 5 story tall mall came into view. it was on the edge of a large city. "This is my favorite city." she said as she looked at Cathy

Michi giggled "Come on.... clothing shops are on the second floor." she said with a laugh. "I have never been here with anyone other than my cousin.. he is really annoying but fun to have around.." she said

"No... he is actually an Ice type.... we aren't blood related but our moms call themselves sisters because they have been through everything together so...." Michi said with a smirk as the neared the entrance. "Over here" she said as she called the elevator down. "We are going to my favorite shop, I hope you like it..."

"Well.... this place is made specially for pokehumans so... you may find something like it....." she said "I just dont want my friends favorite outfit to be ruined..."

"They dont deserve to be around you then...." Michi said "Anyway... we are here..." she said. they had been walking for a bit and got to the store 'PHFashion' "It is really cool, go ahead and find an outfit or two.... I will try and find something for me" she said with a smile

Cathy smiles, heading into the store and looking around for an outfit she liked. There were a lot of choices, and she was having trouble deciding on one or two of them. "Wow. I'll have to come back here sometime!" She says to herself.

@The Unamed Character

Michi comes back out of the dressing room. "What do you think about this Cathy?" she asks with a smile on her face.

pokemon_trainer_by_kiwchu-d30tvjo.png

((Her hair is sitll blue and orange, she doesnt have the bag or glasses.))

Cathy smiles. "I think you look good in that! I'm going to go try on some of the outfits I picked out." She says, heading into the dressing room.

Cathy quickly changes into one of the outfits she'd picked out. She wasn't quite sure whether it suited her or not, so she decided that it'd be a good idea to ask Michi for her opinion. "Hey Michi, what do you think about this outfit?" She says, coming out of the dressing room.

161242.jpeg

(She's only wearing the same outfit. Her hair and stuff is still the same.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back