• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Marcus had been on his way to see Deoxys and report his failure when in an instant he ended up face first on the floor, kicked from behind by Cathy. Cathy smiled. "Let me guess kid, you were attacked by Team Legend, like usual." Marcus stood back up, glaring at Cathy. "Stop calling me kid! I'm only a year younger than you!" He says angrily. "And yeah, I failed my mission. These Team Legend bastards are getting really annoying. They may actually be able to stop project Dark Dawn." Cathy shrugs. "Maybe. Oh, I managed to pull off my mission. I beat Lugia and Ho-Oh senseless. The research guys in circle 5 are working on their part. Well, I'm going to go back out in the field again, say hi to Deoxys for me!" She says, suddenly teleporting out of the NTG base and into Canalave City. Strange, that hadn't been where she was trying to go. Oh well, may as well look around a bit. She just hoped people didn't freak out when they saw her carrying her massive sword around. Marcus mumbled something under his breath before heading towards Deoxy's room.

Michi sensed something in the area. "Jack... bring her to the city.... follow the path and you will get there...." michi said as she looked around. "I will see you there soon.... Blitz is waiting for you..."

@JackOfHearts

Jack nodded, picking up Charlotte and heading towards Canalave City as quickly as he could. Meanwhile Cathy had left Canalave City, and was wandering around just outside of Canalave City looking for powerful opponents.

@The Unamed Character

(Sorry I haven't posted I've been off for a while.)

Kimmi walks down a path in the forest. She was humming a little song and stop to picks up a flower. Then she continues. Then she starts dancing as well. Then her humming turns into 'las'.

@Anyone

Charlotte just mumbled something as she was being carried by Jack. She covered the sun's rays with her hands groaning once again.

Michi followed them as she was being cautious in order to find out whos aura she was feeling.

JackOfHearts said:
Jack nodded, picking up Charlotte and heading towards Canalave City as quickly as he could. Meanwhile Cathy had left Canalave City, and was wandering around just outside of Canalave City looking for powerful opponents.
@The Unamed Character
Ceres said:
(Sorry I haven't posted I've been off for a while.)
Kimmi walks down a path in the forest. She was humming a little song and stop to picks up a flower. Then she continues. Then she starts dancing as well. Then her humming turns into 'las'.

@Anyone
Blitz notices a girl dancing as he reaches the city "Hey come here..." e said as he motioned with his hand

Cathy sighed, leaning against a tree. It'd been a while since she'd gotten some fresh air. It reminded her of home, in a way. Of course, her home was gone by now, she'd pretty much destroyed it by accident. Stupid Regigas just kept dodging her attacks. Jack kept heading towards Canalave City, walking straight past Cathy without even noticing her.

@The Unamed Character

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy sighed, leaning against a tree. It'd been a while since she'd gotten some fresh air. It reminded her of home, in a way. Of course, her home was gone by now, she'd pretty much destroyed it by accident. Stupid Regigas just kept dodging her attacks. Jack kept heading towards Canalave City, walking straight past Cathy without even noticing her.
@The Unamed Character
Michi noticed the girl. She just looked at her as she walked by.

Ceres said:
Kimmi stops. She gracefully runs to the boy. "Yes," she says kindly.
Blitz looked at her "What are you doin?" he asked

Ambre was in the forest with her pokemon as she smiled she didn't like wearing shoes her sister always get mad at her for not wearing them she saw a girl who was humming and picking flowers" hi there" she say as she smiled" your a pokehuman like me" she say as she smiled happily @Ceres

Charlotte looked a bit irritated as she squirmed a bit. She felt a bit uncomfortable of how Jack was holding her.

Cathy smiles. "I want to fight you!" She says, seeming a bit excited. "Just a quick fight, nothing too serious." Jack frowns. "Hey, stop squirming, it's hard to run if you keep moving around!"

@The Unamed Character @Hiruka

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambre looked at them" if you want you don't have to my sister will like to have you i mean we have plenty of room she be okay with you living with us" she say" if you want to you don't have to i used to live by myself so i know whats it's like" she say

Charlotte just sigh irritated as she stopped squirming. She asked,"Who are we running from?"

//gtg night guys

JackOfHearts said:
Cathy shrugs. "I don't know what it'll accomplish, I just like fighting. Oh, and my names Cathy by the way. Cathy Myers." She says, frowning. "Come on, pleaaaase!"
@The Unamed Character
"My name is Michi... Michi Flame" she sighed "Ok... but we do not fight to kill..." she said as she got into her stance. "Ready?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back