• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

She grinned,"You sure got interesting people in your group."

Charl decided that she shouldn't be surprised about anything anymore, she would most likely exploded if she continued. Charlotte said blankly,"Well in my understanding you're what humans would call a killer. Now you got tons of haters and people trying to hunt you down. You know there's tons of posters on bulletin boards putting a price on your face. It's like almost million or something, I really don't remember. Well anyways I don't hate you or anything. I mean it's not like you do it anymore right?"

She then crossed her arms as she looked offended for some reason. She asked,"18 is the age to be an adult right? Like how are you anyways Uncle?"

Jack nods. "To answer your first question yeah, I've stopped my old ways. I've been trying to help people instead of harming them, to answer your second question I'm 32, and just call me Shade or Jack please."

Charlotte nodded at Jack smiling,"Oh don't worry why I'm excited I'm just one of those weird people."

She giggled,"Pppsssshhhh naw. Uncle sounds more amusing."

Charlotte decided not to comment about his age. She then looked at Michi,"Y-You're family sure sounds confusing Michi...."

Jack frowns. "But I'm not you're uncle, calling me Uncle is just plain weird. Seriously, just call me Shade or Jack." He says to Charlotte. "And Michi, you're technically wrong. Of course, she doesn't remember anything before the aftermath of the experiment that made her a pokehuman. I could explain, but I think it'd be more interesting to not. It's a hell of a long story."

"Jack..... thats where you are wrong....." Michi said "Why do you think I think so highly of you....." she said "Or why mom is forgiving you...."

Charlotte just sighed,"Fine, Jack it is."

She listen about the conversation about Michi's mom not really sure what to do. Charl asked,"So...should we head to the base now?"

Jack frowns. "Wait, I thought she lost her memory? It'd be better if she did. Then she wouldn't remember all the horrible things she did before she became a pokehuman." He says. "And I said that you were TECHNICALLY wrong. She participated in the experiment of her own free will, the results just ended up wrong."

Gigas had been heading to Canalave City, but a problem had quickly arose. He had been going the right way, but unfortunately the problem wasn't with his navigation, it was with the NTG. He'd been ambushed, surrounded by Machamps. This couldn't end well, and he knew it. Running wasn't an option, he had to fight and hope he didn't lose. "Twelve on one with the trainers nowhere in sight? What a lowdown underhanded trick." He mutters, unable to locate the grunts whom the Machamps belonged to.

Hiruka said:
Charlotte just sighed,"Fine, Jack it is."
She listen about the conversation about Michi's mom not really sure what to do. Charl asked,"So...should we head to the base now?"
JackOfHearts said:
Jack frowns. "Wait, I thought she lost her memory? It'd be better if she did. Then she wouldn't remember all the horrible things she did before she became a pokehuman." He says. "And I said that you were TECHNICALLY wrong. She participated in the experiment of her own free will, the results just ended up wrong."
"Yes we should..." Michi said as she started walking

Jack sighs. Sometimes he really shouldn't talk. He was just glad that he was going to get to see Kio again after such a long time. He followed Michi silently, trying to think of what he'd say to Kio.

@The Unamed Character

Marcus sighed, pushing his way through the crowd of Machamps. "Ah, hello Gigas." Gigas tried to back away, only to be pushed face first onto the ground by one of the Machamps. Marcus smiles. "You're not escaping this time. I know you saw Jack a second ago. Where is he. Tell me, now, or I'll take you prisoner." Gigas stood back up, glaring silently at Marcus. Marcus started laughing. "Oh come on Gigas, you can't seriously think that you can take on twelve Machamps AND me at the same time. You know that you'd lose to me even if it was in a one on one fight pal, so just spill the info and you can be on your way to Canalave City without any more interruptions."

A boy in blue comes from the shadows. He does not say anything but he does not look anything like a NTG member. He leans against a tree in plain sight and in view of Marcus. He messes with a stone in his hands.

Marcus stops laughing abruptly. "Well well well, it seems we have a guest. Hello there, why don't you come over here and introduce yourself so I know who I'm about to kill." He says, knowing that he could just call for backup if things got too difficult for him.

@The Unamed Character

Charlotte walked with them, quietly. She wasn't really sure what to talk about as she looked up at the sky.

JackOfHearts said:
Marcus stops laughing abruptly. "Well well well, it seems we have a guest. Hello there, why don't you come over here and introduce yourself so I know who I'm about to kill." He says, knowing that he could just call for backup if things got too difficult for him.
@The Unamed Character
"Oh me...." The boy in blue asks..... "I didnt hear you correctly, I think you meant.... the boy your about to run from.." he said as he walked over. The boy had blue, spiky hair. He had a light blue hoodie and his eyes were blue too. He had a braclet on but it was covered up too quickly to make it out. He put his hand with the stone in his pocket as he got up to them.

Marcus smiles. "Kid, you've got alot of guts messing with a member of NTG's second circle. I like that. Too bad you won't be around much longer. Gigas, get goin'. You're off the hook for now." The Machamp move out of the way and Gigas makes a mad dash towards Canalave City. Marcus smiles. "Alright crew, don't kill 'im. Just knock him out. I'd like him in one piece of possible. Now go." Two of the Machamps charged at the kid and used Karate Chop.

@The Unamed Character

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi looked at her "So whats your story?" she asked

[/QUOTE]
Charlotte looked over at Michi,"O-Oh me? Ah nothing special. Just a traveling wild pokehuman....aaaaannnnddd that's pretty much it...I need thrills in my life."

She sighed before her eyes widen. Charlotte shook her head, continuing to walk looking a bit pale.

JackOfHearts said:
Marcus smiles. "Kid, you've got alot of guts messing with a member of NTG's second circle. I like that. Too bad you won't be around much longer. Gigas, get goin'. You're off the hook for now." The Machamp move out of the way and Gigas makes a mad dash towards Canalave City. Marcus smiles. "Alright crew, don't kill 'im. Just knock him out. I'd like him in one piece of possible. Now go." Two of the Machamps charged at the kid and used Karate Chop.
@The Unamed Character
The boy whipped his arm out at the machamps and an artic blast was shot from him. It blasted the machamps to the trees "As I said..... The boy you're going to run away from...." he said as he smirked. He had not moved except for his arm. "You think I am scared of you?"

Marcus frowned. "Big mistake kid, big mistake. Machamps, go get your trainers and have them call Flare to come and meet me here." He says, glaring at the boy. "I know who this kid is, and he's about to pay for that mistake." The rest of the Machamps ran off to go find their trainers. "Alright, time for a one on one kid. Go ahead, make your move kid."

@The Unamed Character

Hiruka said:
Charlotte looked over at Michi,"O-Oh me? Ah nothing special. Just a traveling wild pokehuman....aaaaannnnddd that's pretty much it...I need thrills in my life."
She sighed before her eyes widen. Charlotte shook her head, continuing to walk looking a bit pale.
Michi looks at her "You're not telling the full story... am I correct.... all you have to say is that you are not comfortable with telling us.." she said with a shrug

JackOfHearts said:
Marcus frowned. "Big mistake kid, big mistake. Machamps, go get your trainers and have them call Flare to come and meet me here." He says, glaring at the boy. "I know who this kid is, and he's about to pay for that mistake." The rest of the Machamps ran off to go find their trainers. "Alright, time for a one on one kid. Go ahead, make your move kid."
@The Unamed Character
The boy chuckled "All I came to do was to make sure Gigas made it safely to our territory...." he said with a smirk "Don't forget about your sister..." he said getting serious "And before you ask... no we have not found your sister... she ran out of chance-ton and that was the last we saw of her..." he looked down "Not even Arceus can find her..."

Charlotte just smiled sadly at her as she said,"It's not that I'm uncomfortable about it. It's just I don't remember much from before turning 13. It's hard to explain, but it seems like my mind is stopping me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back