• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Charlotte was chasing a child through the dense forest of trees. The child was panting rather hard as he looked panicked. Charlotte giggled as she smiled devilishly,"My, my you're certainly bad at this game. You know it'll be moments before I catch you!~"

The boy made a sharp turn to hide as Charl slowed down.

Looking around her eyes turned to a pelicular bush as it was rustling a bit. It stopped when Charlotte stared at it for a while. Her grin grew wide as she slowly walked towards it. She then tore the bush apart, her face inches away from the boy's,"I found you♥"

The boy screamed as he ran into the path, laughing. Charlotte tackle the boy as he grunted,"Well I won again this round."

The boy was laughing,"You're too good at this!"

They were playing hide 'n seek. He blushed as he said,"They're squishing me."

Charlotte just looked at the boy questionably.

@JackOfHearts

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack smiles. "Well, good for Iko then. By the way, I remember there was this girl named Katy. I haven't seen her in forever, what even happened to her? The last time I saw her she was yelling something about killing everyone who ever wronged her and the Distortion World."

@The Unamed Character

Charlotte greeted Michi looking quite cheeriful,"Hello."

The boy shouted,"This Miltank is crushing meeeee!!"

She looked offended,"Oi! I'm a glaceon! Learn your pokemon child!"

Charlotte got off as the boy's blush slowly disappear, looking relieved.

@JackOfHearts

Hiruka said:
Charlotte greeted Michi looking quite cheeriful,"Hello."
The boy shouted,"This Miltank is crushing meeeee!!"

She looked offended,"Oi! I'm a glaceon! Learn your pokemon child!"

Charlotte got off as the boy's blush slowly disappear, looking relieved.

@JackOfHearts
Michi laughed "My aunt is a Glaceon" she said with a smile

Charlotte instantly looked interested at the mention of her own kind,"Ah really? Now that's interesting."

She smiled at other pokehuman beside her and nodded at him. The boy said shyly,"Um well I better get back."

Charlotte said,"Oh really? Okay then, see you later."

The boy nodded and smiled before running off.

@JackOfHearts

Jack frowns. "Really? Katy was rather infamous. She almost managed to kill an elite 4 member in the Kanto region, and for some reason Giratina obeys her every command. She was completely insane too."

@The Unamed Character

Charlotte nodded,"I've noticed..."

She looked rather curious,"So what are you guys talking about?"

Charl felt a little left out since the other pokehuman didn't seem to take notice of her.

@JackOfHearts

Jack frowns, he hadn't noticed Charlotte. "Oh, hello. Umm, we were just talking about something that happened 14 years ago."

Charlotte decided to introduce herself,"Well um I'm Charlotte, sorry for not saying so earlier."

She tilted her head,"14 years ago? Team Legend?"

@JackOfHearts

Jack frowned. He'd thought the events that occurred 14 years ago were widely known, but he guessed that outside of the Kanto region no one really remembered them. "The stuff we were talking about was nothing really important."

"I am Michi..... and team legend is basically a team made of Humans and Pokehumans..." she said with a smile. "And... he is my uncle so......"

Charlotte just smiled nervously,"Oh okay then."

She felt sorta embarrassed for some reason. Charlotte looked surprised,"Uncle?!

She said rather rudely,"Woah for a guy who looks so young he sounds so old!!"

@JackOfHearts

Charlotte aplogized to him,"Ah sorry."

She smiled,"Well that sounds nice."

The way she said that sounded so awkward. She looked at the uncle pokehuman,"So...never got your name....Uncle."

Charlotte was being way too awkward at the moment.

@JackOfHearts

Michi was confused why she was acting awkward. she tilted her head.

((Also I forgot to add something to the CS so I will tell youu guys when it is updated))

Jack smiles. "My name's Jack Holverson, but most people just call me Shade. To be honest I have no idea how I got that nickname, for some reason people just started calling me Shade."

Charlotte suddenly shouted,"You're Jack Holverson?!?"

Instead of looking fearful she looked more like she was excited,"You're the guy-"

She stopped and thought before continuing,"I'm sorry that's a subject I shouldn't touch right? You've probably heard this a million times."

Charlotte changed the subject as she hand out her hand,"Well nice to meet you Jack. You guys don't mind me following...right? I mean I'm sorta interested about the team you got here."

"No problem. We are always looking for people interested.." Michi said with a smile "My cousin is in charge of it. of course he is below Arceus but...."

Jack was seriously confused. "Wait... Do you even know who I am kid? Most people aren't exactly excited when they learn my name, more like they try to hurt me." He says, trying to understand why someone would be excited to meet him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back