• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

Eliza tossed a rock up and down in her hand. As usual, not much was happening here. Nothing interesting, at least. Now she was doing what she did almost every time she got bored, sit near the docks and watch ships come in. She'd guess if a ship was navy, pirate or merchant. Either that or stealing wallets from irritating navy officers. Anything to stop being bored. Eliza sighed before throwing the rock in the water.

@Anyone

"Quit freaking out Pride they can leave once we get to Tortuga. Also I suggest you all hold on." She says.

@Mr jake

Libra259 said:
"Quit freaking out Pride they can leave once we get to Tortuga. Also I suggest you all hold on." She says.
@Mr jake
he punches the wall. Since it was made of wood a part of it cuts his hand. A dark red blood starts to get out of his hand

Jake heard a bang on the other ship, He looks over to find a man punching a wall "That must of hurt" He thought to himself. He looked at the man again "Hey you all right, I have some medical supplies if you need any" He shouted. Most of the time Jake tries to be helpful depending on the person but they have not shot him out of the water yet so he wanted to show a little gratitude.

@JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime @Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
"Pride why are you acting so odd? Your more angry than normal it seems like. And normally im the one who punches the wallz. Plus We've given people rides before, though its not often at all since I dont love to. But im in a better mood." She says with a sigh and crosses her arms.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"Pride why are you acting so odd? Your more angry than normal it seems like. And normally im the one who punches the wallz. Plus We've given people rides before, though its not often at all since I dont love to. But im in a better mood." She says with a sigh and crosses her arms.
@JPTheWarrior
"Yeah never thought I would say that but I prefer when your mood is worst" he walks to his room and closes the door with a bang

Eh thats a first and never thought id think this but.. He's in a worse mood then me. Heh that's actually kinda funny. Kimberly just rolls her eyes. "Of course you do."

@JPTheWarrior

Jake heard no response just the closing of a door "Lovely crew it seems, I don't think they like me, shame" He thought to himself. He glances back at the sunset thinking of more blueprints in his head and as a matter of fact that's the reason he is going to Tartooga to pick up parts for his next invention, He was planning to make a water suit called UWBM or Under water breathing Machine (I can not remember what I called it last time) "That reminds me I should probably hook up to their boat so I can keep up with them" He gets out of his hammock and grabs a rope and a pistol with a hook on it and shoots it onto their boat. It latches onto a cannon "Hopefully they won't mind" He thought to himself. It was after a while he was starting to get hungry to fix this problem he grabed some crackers out of his cabin and sat back in his hammock and relaxed a little while longer.

@JPTheWarrior @Libra259 @TheSourPunchLime

A tall, lanky figure approached the young female from behind albeit a few steps away from the very spot she had chosen. Long, ginger locks danced in the wind as the man took a large sip from what appeared to be a bottle of an unknown substance, if one were to be entirely honest. An eye glanced over the tedious girl, perhaps out of simple curiousity for someone like her being there. Waiting for a lover who would never return? Dreaming of adventures far away from this place? Bah, whatever it was, it was surely none of his business. The eye returned to the blue in front of him. Where the hell were they? Had he taken so long that his own crew had forgotten his sorry ass?

Wonderful.

Joy of joys.

Such a dreadful thought drove him to a visible annoyance...

@M2627

Eliza jumped slightly when she realized the man was standing there. He looked like a pirate, mostly because of the eye patch, but she wasn't going to assume anything yet. The girl wanted to ask him something, though she wasn't sure what to ask, and the guy seemed pretty irritated at the moment. Maybe that wasn't the best idea... At a loss, Eliza resumed throwing rocks in the ocean, watching the ripples form. "Hmmm..." She quickly noticed he was staring at something, and she followed his gaze to the ocean, still not saying anything.

Kimberly saw the newly attached rope that was on her ship. "No need for that. I can get us both there without the need for that." She explains and sighs. She was getting inpatient and wouldnt have enough energy to both melt the ice and get them to Tortuga.

@Mr jake @JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime

Jake heard the comment on the rope "we might not but alas you look very tired plus my tiny ships speed is not as great as yours so it would be best if you kept it there" He said this with a smile he loved to negotiate but yet this was not an negotiaton. He loomed at the girl agian, she lookes very tired "Captain you should lay down you luck unbearable tired" he beared a face of concern.

Kimberly just chuckles, "tired or not thats not an excuse to drop everything im doing and sleep." She says. Kimberly loathed sleeping with a passion and always thought that the time spent on sleeping could be used for more productive things. That and also she had horrid nightmares of her various 'adventures' as the Moonlight Maiden.

@Mr jake

"Well you know what they say or what I say really, A tired mind is a stressed one and with those two together its really not for a fun ride." He glanced at the oceanto see a fish jump out "have you ever just relaxed?"

"Theres no time for that with my life. Consantly running, fighting, and trying to defend the ones who need it, doesn't give you much time to do anything." What she said was true but not everything she did. She had to go home and take care of her kingdom. Her father didnt do much to help the village so she did. On a daily basis pirates would dock at her kingdom and she had to fight them off. Not to mention that she had to keep her indentity a secret and that required a lot of planning.

@Mr jake

"The best advice I can give is don't push yourself too hard" He looked at the neighboring ship and looked at the captain of the ship "What your name or at least a name I can call you, I don't want to keep calling you captain?"

@Libra259

"Call me Cinder and its to late for that, ive been pushing myself for as long as I can remember. Without pushing myself and working so hard I would of never helped or changed anything, I wouldnt be who I am now." Kimberly says with a sigh. I dont come first. I always put others first. Its a stupid habit and is the reason I work so hard.

@Mr jake

"Well Cinder nice to meet you I'm Jake and I guess there is not reason not to say this as long as you don't tell anyone and you seem like a pretty trustworthy person but I'm an in inventor and a pretty successful one too but I know what it feels like to run a lot of pirates want my inventions but I can usually Hide really well with this small ship of mine" He went back to his cabin to fetch something. He came out with a really fine aged ale from Italy. He picked it up from an island that he got his spare parts from. He looked up at Cinder "here take this" He threw the ale to her "This should help a little bit, Its some really fine ale but I don't really drink it that much so its better use for you"

@Libra259

She chuckles and catches it, "Well thanks, and an imventor huh? Thats cool, you'll probably do pretty good in business when the time comes." Kimberly says and sighs. Unfreeze the god damn water!... She thought irritatedly.

@Mr jake

As Jake approached his Hammock he heard another voice "Is that Ice boy" Jake smiled as he said this "That's such a stupid name" He thought to himself "If it is can you unfreeze my pistol and the water I would like to get to tartooga soon?"

@Libra259 @TheSourPunchLime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back