• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

@Ballerina[/URL]
"Well, it's nice to meet you Jake." A slight grin was on her face. " The captains yell at me a lot, the other ones has been doing business in Tartooga, whatever that means." She chuckled, the other captain Rose had been gone for a solid week in Tartooga for reasons that she never told any of the crew, but knowing her it must have been something super important if she couldn't even tell them. Then again, she knew Rose literally told no one about what was going on with her life with the exception of maybe Kimberly. "Alright, I'll tell you about mermaids since I really do need to learn more about human culture anyways." Her smile brightened.

Mr jake](Sorry I gota go to bed but I'm not going to let this rp die out this easly) @White Shamrock [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28440-jpthewarrior/ said:
(I should go to sleep too, and I'm NOT letting this die down either :P )

"That would be great" Jake thought of one of the most important things about their culture "I guess I'll start.....the problem is where to start?" He thought a good bit longer until he found it the answer. "So have you ever heard about horses?" Jake asked, "Well horses are another form of transportation, They are beast with four legs a slender face and rather big"

@Ballerina

@Ballerina[/URL]
"Horses? Depends.... we have what you call seahorses if that counts...." She commented. The idea of riding a creature was still rather foreign to her. "So you ride beasts to get around? Can't you just use ships to get around everywhere?" The mermaid asked curiously, there was nothing that mermaids rode so she didn't know exactly what to say. "We don't have anything like that where I'm from, usually swimming works pretty well, then again we can swim faster than a ship, so that gives us an advantage."

"True true" Jake tried to think of something else that would be interesting "Hmm what about......The food, Have you ever had any of the surface food before its great" Jake was getting tired of swimming so he decided he would float on his back. He gazed up into the stars, they looked beautiful as always.

@Ballerina

"I would say a nice juicy stake it's perfect for thinking well for me at least" He thought of more question's yet again "How about activities like..... maybe cards, Cards is good you can bet money or lose money but it's fun"

@Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, this game has more to do with the mind than physical strength" Jake smiled "They do actually do racing on the surface but not as much as they do down in the blue" Jake looked at his fingers, they looked exactly like raisins. "Hey Nerida I think I need to get try, It's getting really cold and I'm pruning really bad" Jake was starting to swim to shore, He laid up against the coarse sand, he was getting quite comfortable there and was falling asleep.

@Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back