• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

Jake was rather close to the door when his sensitive ears heard something rather interesting, a kiss from her would give you 6 hours to 45 minutes worth of breathing under water "Interesting" He wanted to ask some question but he was rather hesitant, but his eager mind had to know, He opened the door just a peak and put his head in "Now what is it in that kiss that makes you able to breathe under water" He asked with a smile on his face

@Ballerina @JPTheWarrior

"Ok...ok Just a bit curious you see, did not know if it would help me or not, but if you say so...." He pulled back his head then put it back in "If you ever want to talk about it that would be nice" Then he quickly pulled his head out and sat back down, "That might help a lot with my invention" He thought to himself

@Ballerina @JPTheWarrior

JPTheWarrior said:
"Well I was never a good liar. Well I am but only against the captain. So what can can you see?"
She groaned, an annoyed look was on her face. "Just....just....nevermind...." She mumbled. Nerida heard another guy ask her about what properties made the kiss so that it allowed others to breathe underwater. "You were listening too? I swear, I shouldn't have said anything to any of you!" Usually after saying something like this, it would be appropiete to storm off. Unfortunately, given Nerida's situation, that was impossible. She sunk deeper into the wooden crate.

Ballerina said:
She groaned, an annoyed look was on her face. "Just....just....nevermind...." She mumbled. Nerida heard another guy ask her about what properties made the kiss so that it allowed others to breathe underwater. "You were listening too? I swear, I shouldn't have said anything to any of you!" Usually after saying something like this, it would be appropiete to storm off. Unfortunately, given Nerida's situation, that was impossible. She sunk deeper into the wooden crate.
he chuckles and gets closer to her "you know you cant hide in there right?"

Jake was starting to feel bad about intruding but he really need to know, this could be a major breakthrough for his invention "Sorry" He shouted from the other side of the door, "But It would really helpful if you were to tell me, You see I'm an inventor and it would be very helpful if you told me!"

@Ballerina @JPTheWarrior

Ballerina said:
"I'm sure you are an inventor, but I'm not in the in the mood to help out eavesdroppers...." Nerida angrily mumbled, completely unaware of how hypocritical she was being.
he smiles "You remember me of the captain. Though you are better. Isnt that right /Captain/?"

@Libra259

Libra259 said:
Kimberly rolls her eyes, "shut up. I dont have time for this. Also Nerdia do you want some place bigger with water? I can conjure something up."
@Ballerina @JPTheWarrior
"Actually, I think I might have to leave." She told Kimberly. " I forgot why I hated being on land this much."

Libra259 said:
"Oh I see. Well catch up with me in Tortuga sometime. Havent seen you in forever." She chuckles.
@Ballerina
"We definitely should do something together again, but these two are getting on my very last nerve."

She chuckles, "I get it, we could always ditch em for a bit. I dont need a ship to get around in the water." She says half jokingly, "just tell me where to go and i'll get there."

@Ballerina

Ballerina said:
"We definitely should do something together again, but these two are getting on my very last nerve."
"I AM just asking quetions. And if you are already mad imagine the captain"

"Sorry for my great hear madam" He said jokingly, "I see Tartooga on the horizon." Jake was very happy that he could get his parts so he can build His UWBM, "Lets do this!"

JPTheWarrior said:
"I AM just asking quetions. And if you are already mad imagine the captain"
[QUOTE="Mr jake]"Sorry for my great hear madam" He said jokingly, "I see Tartooga on the horizon." Jake was very happy that he could get his parts so he can build His UWBM, "Lets do this!"

[/QUOTE]
She sighed. " I guess I'm overreacting... get me a souvenir from Tartooga while you're there, I've never been."

"Sure thing what would you like?" He asked calmly. He looked around "quite beautiful it is" He thought of something that would be nice for her "Well I would get you a plant but that might not work very well, then again I could get a plant very tolerant of water"

@Ballerina @Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ballerina[/URL]
Nerida realized she should lighten up a bit and tried her hardest to believe that these guys just struck the wrong chord with her, it wasn't them being necessarily bad people. " Beautiful huh? I've seen it from afar, maybe it looks better up close." She told him. "Plants are super cool, we could just keep it on the ship."

"Sure thing I have a good sum of gold I could spend" Jake looked around some more at the town "They say this is just a port of scum and crime but once you get past that it's actually quite nice" He said with a smile "Well I will go get some of my parts and bring you back a plant I will be back soon" He stepped off a boat then stumbled a little bit "I have not been on land for a while.... Weird" After his recovery he followed the cobblestone path that presented the shops "Wonderfull" He thought to himself. He went to the flower shop first. Jake opened the door to hear a familiar sound a ring of a bell. He walked a little further to find a whole assortment of plants "Splendid" Not all the plants were that beautiful, most of them were either for healing or other uses. He kept strolling around the shop to only find a superb looking flower, it had pink peddles with a golden center it was about two feet tall with a healthy green stem "She would probably love this plant" He said out loud. Jake Picked up the plant and brought it to the shopkeeper "Hello Madam I would like to purchase this fine plant here" She glanced up at him and took a pipe out of her mouth "That would be 700 gold pieces" she replied, Jake made a rather odd face when he heard the price of the plant "700 Pieces for this plant but..... but it's merely a plant" The shopkeeper looked at him like he was crazy "Look around see all these plants I have..... They look like crap unlike the one you're holding this plant is a really rare plant only found on one island and the conditions have to be perfect for it to grow" Jake thought about all the information she was giving him "Fine here take the money" he slapped his hand on the table "Great doing business with you" she replied. Jake left the shop in a hurry "Ok I spent 700 pieces so that means I only have...... 300 pieces left (Sigh)" He walked back down the path with his head low. He finilly approached the ship "here is your plant"

(Sorry it took me so long the server went down and I started freaking out)

@Ballerina

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back