• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

"So is that a no, I can bring it over here it's not the biggest but it will do and besides Its not like I'll be taking her from you" he gave a smirk as he looked at the man carrying the mermaid.

@Ballerina @JPTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
"Sorry mate. Got here first" he smiles
he grabs her "Damn your fish tail is heavy" he smiles and starts taking her to his room
She chuckled. "What would you have expected when picking up a mermaid well over six feet?"

Ballerina said:
She chuckled. "What would you have expected when picking up a mermaid well over six feet?"
"True" 5 minutes after. He reaches his room. he enters and finds a big wooden box "Well your tail isnt going to be able to get in the box but... you will stay wet" he puts her in his bed. He then opens the box. It has salt water in it "Well this should work" he grabs her and puts her on it

JPTheWarrior said:
"True" 5 minutes after. He reaches his room. he enters and finds a big wooden box "Well your tail isnt going to be able to get in the box but... you will stay wet" he puts her in his bed. He then opens the box. It has salt water in it "Well this should work" he grabs her and puts her on it
"It's fine, as long as some part of my torso's in it, I'm fine." She replied. "It's kind of cramped in here, but I've been in way worse situations."

Ballerina said:
"It's fine, as long as some part of my torso's in it, I'm fine." She replied. "It's kind of cramped in here, but I've been in way worse situations."
"So... tell me about yourself"

Something dawns on Kimberly as she facepalms. If Nerdia is here where is she suppose to stay?... Damn.. Well I suppose I could just form shadows into a larger like tun type of thing, harden it and fill it with water?.. Eh.. At least I should check. She climbs down on deck and calls out, "Hey Nerdia! Are you situated yet?!" She asks not really sure if she is onboard or in the ocean.

@Ballerina

JPTheWarrior said:
"Well... you have a backstory right? You werent like born yesterday right?"
"Well, all I can say is that I'm way older than your grandma, mermaids live for a rather long time, I don't think we have five hours to talk about my life."

Libra259 said:
Something dawns on Kimberly as she facepalms. If Nerdia is here where is she suppose to stay?... Damn.. Well I suppose I could just form shadows into a larger like tun type of thing, harden it and fill it with water?.. Eh.. At least I should check. She climbs down on deck and calls out, "Hey Nerdia! Are you situated yet?!" She asks not really sure if she is onboard or in the ocean.
@Ballerina
She could her the faint yelling of Kimberly. "I'm fine! Cramped, but fine!" She yells back.

Ballerina said:
"Well, all I can say is that I'm way older than your grandma, mermaids live for a rather long time, I don't think we have five hours to talk about my life."
"grandma... Never saw her. In fact I dont know who my mother even is... my father died... Eh it doesnt matter now. I am Pride"

Cramped?.. What the hell? Kimberly thought bewilderedly. "Ah what do you mean?!" She shouts back and chuckles at there conversation. She walks towards where her voice came from.

@Ballerina

JPTheWarrior said:
"grandma... Never saw her. In fact I dont know who my mother even is... my father died... Eh it doesnt matter now. I am Pride"
"Oh, well, in other words I'm very old. My mom died when I was younger, my grandma was also kind of out of the picture in my life, I just thought you humans lived differently." She told him. "Pride?" What kind of name is that? Then again the humans probably thought her name was weird as well.

Libra259 said:
Cramped?.. What the hell? Kimberly thought bewilderedly. "Ah what do you mean?!" She shouts back and chuckles at there conversation. She walks towards where her voice came from.
@Ballerina
"I'm in a body of water, that's good right?" She shouts in response.

"Well... it's a long story. Lets just say I am also known as Aiden. Lets just say my body has two people in it. Aiden and Pride... So what is your name?"

@Ballerina

Kimberly raises her eyebrow and finds herself in front of Pride's room. "Well of course it is." She chuckles talking normally since she was closer to her.

@Ballerina

Jake sat down on the middle of the deck and lied down, "Uuuggg, what to do" He thought about some blueprints he could make but then he remembered he had no parts to build anything with. He looked around then saw Cinder yelling to someone about something "Hey Cinder do you happen to have any spare parts on this ship that I could use?" He looked at here with a grin on his face "I'll pay you back of course"

@Libra259

JPTheWarrior said:
"Well... it's a long story. Lets just say I am also known as Aiden. Lets just say my body has two people in it. Aiden and Pride... So what is your name?"
@Ballerina
"I see... two people?" It made since that he had a more human name. "Well, I'm Nerida."

Ballerina said:
"I see... two people?" It made since that he had a more human name. "Well, I'm Nerida."
"Nice to meet you Nerida" he smiles "You can enter captain. It's not like never entered in my room right?"

@Libra259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back