• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

"What? And watch it with the name, like I said before I hate being mixed up with her." She asks looking back at him. Her face held a "dont call me that here!" type of expression.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"What? And watch it with the name, like I said before I hate being mixed up with her." She asks looking back at him. Her face held a "dont call me that here!" type of expression.
@JPTheWarrior
"Sorry captain. You just remember my girlfriend that is all" he says it to tease her

Her eye slightly twitches. "Oh I didnt know she even had one.." She sighs and looks over the railing of the ship to see if Jake was there.

@Mr jake

(Ah hai @Ballerina xD )

The mermaid was swinmmingunder the ship, monitoring any underwater activity and trying her hardest to control the current to the ship's favor. She heard a loud splash and a male's voice yelling for help, she could feel something or someone plummeting into the depths of the ocean. Not sure if it was a person, something of value, or just an anchor, Nerida swam over to the source of noice, unsurprisingly, it was a young adult. She grabbed his wrist, and began to try pulling him out of the water, he was presumably part of the crew as well.

(Wow and I was not that stupid when I was new to rpnation more of hiding in a corner and asking sort of way)

Jake was starting to come to but he was still a little woozy from the lack of oxygen, He managed to find the Ice boy and he grabbed him by his shoe "I am going to.....What was I saying.....I don't really remember." He coughed up a little water and looked up at the people around him "I think I fell in" and suddenly Blacked out again.

@Ballerina @Libra259 @TheSourPunchLime @JPTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimberly see's Nerdia pull Jake to the surface and sighs a bit. "Hey Nerdia!" She shouts and smiles a bit. "Ah your not dead thats good.." She states looking at Jake then looking back at the ocean. Not doing anything about him blacking out. People blacking out was pretty normal around here.

@Mr jake @JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime

"Sup Kimberely? Just pulling drowning guy out of the water." She shouted back with a slight grin on her face that didn't last too long since the male blacked out yet again. "Um... Kimberely? Is he dead?" Nerida asked checking for any signs of breathing. "This is awkward, but should I?..." The mermaid looked at Kimberely, her hand now was plugging the unconscious male's nose.

Jake started coughing yet again to find Someone holding his nose but he could not tell who it was his vision was still a bit blurry. "I kind of need that to breath thank you" he looked around there was a mermaid and the rest of the crew, He was slowly regaining all of his Memories sort of like with a snow storm on a dark night. He looked up to see the one who started this entire mess. Jake tried to get up but he could not do so at first the second try was when he was able to do so. He slowly got up stumbling a little bit and limped over to Ice boy "I'll Call him that because it fits his personality....Stupidy" Jake was full out mad at this point. He was able to get to him and said "can I have a talk with you real fast" but right after doing so he slaped him right across the face leaving a red mark on his cheek "I think I have made my point. O and thank you ladies for saving me no thanks to this moron right here" as he slowly glanced over to ice boy and gave him an ice cold...... no no a fiery look in his eye.

@TheSourPunchLime @Libra259 @Ballerina

Kimberly bursts out laughing at Jake's remarks, "you sound drunk.. You might wanna like sleep or something." She says with a small chuckle. Heh I should sleep to but... Im probably going to get bored after 5 minutes and walk out...

@Mr jake

Jake thought about Cinders comment "You are right I should get some sleep, and I don't sound that drunk do I?" He walked over to a stool to sit down but before that he fell down "Ok I might act a little drunk but to be fair I did not have oxygen for about 3 minutes but anywho" He glanced at the rising moon he sat there for a rather long time think.

@Libra259 @Ballerina @TheSourPunchLime

Kimberly smiles as the moon rises. Her eyes turn a deep navy blue and her hair becomes more silverly rather than pure white. She gained enhanced abilities and senses in the moonlight. That is why she is called the Moonlight Maiden. She climbed to the crows nest and began to draw.

Pride gets out of the room and now it out in the open "It's night already... that means she is up there" he looks at her "Yup I was right"

Frost smirked and said "Fine then I get to call you Drunken Billy." Then he bitch slapped him,

@Mr jake @Ballerina

Before Jake knew his face was tilted at a rather odd angle with a slight pain in his cheek "What the Heck was that for" He shouted at the top of his lungs "You try to drown me and use me to pass the time just by annoying me." Jake was practically like a volcano at this point and he was just about to explode. "You make other people miserable to make yourself feel better or is it that you are so ignorant, you think the world revolves around you, Bacca!" He started biting his lip and walked around frantically "You are the people in this world that the world would be so much better without" He had no weapons on him just a soggy pistol on him. "You think you're a god that can do anything that you want, but let me tell you something you're not!" After he was done he walked off he need to be alone to let off some steam.

@TheSourPunchLime @Libra259 @Ballerina

@Mr jake @TheSourPunchLime

Nerida slipped back into the water, she was much more comfortable there. The mermaid swam nearby the ship with one ear out of the water to hear everything that was going on. It was almost impossible to see the mermaid, her hair blended in with the reflections of the light in the ocean. She liked to eavesdrop on conversations, and this was no exception. Nerida initially just wanted to call it a night, but all this quabbling made it hard to sleep. A man was slapped before going off into an angry rant. Arguing and bickering were not acceptable on this ship, or at least in Nerida's eyes. The mermaid sent a large wave over only the two men , letting it crash onto them. She pulled herself up to the deck using a rope, it appeared that she was pretty annoyed. "Are you done bickering yet? Some of us want to get some sleep!"

Ballerina said:
@Mr jake @TheSourPunchLime
Nerida slipped back into the water, she was much more comfortable there. The mermaid swam nearby the ship with one ear out of the water to hear everything that was going on. It was almost impossible to see the mermaid, her hair blended in with the reflections of the light in the ocean. She liked to eavesdrop on conversations, and this was no exception. Nerida initially just wanted to call it a night, but all this quabbling made it hard to sleep. A man was slapped before going off into an angry rant. Arguing and bickering were not acceptable on this ship, or at least in Nerida's eyes. The mermaid sent a large wave over only the two men , letting it crash onto them. She pulled herself up to the deck using a rope, it appeared that she was pretty annoyed. "Are you done bickering yet? Some of us want to get some sleep!"
"We have a room if you want to sleep here. And a mermaid... Wow. You are nothing like I was expecting"

JPTheWarrior said:
"We have a room if you want to sleep here. And a mermaid... Wow. You are nothing like I was expecting"
She chuckled. "I can't, I have gills silly!" Nerida informed him. "And I'm not sure what you were expecting, did you think my skin would be green or something?"

Ballerina said:
She chuckled. "I can't, I have gills silly!" Nerida informed him. "And I'm not sure what you were expecting, did you think my skin would be green or something?"
"Yes with red hair and an yellow fish talking with you" he chuckles "Well I heard most of the mermaids get human legs when they arent wet"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back