• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

"Frost if your gonna stay on this ship then quit tormenting soneone who did nothing to you. Plus i do the tormenting on this ship anyway." Kimberly replies in an annoyed tone. She had had enough and would soon have her demon take over.

@TheSourPunchLime

"I'm really starting to hate ice" It was not long after that Jake heard a sound, It was A cracking sound "Whats that sound....." And you guessed it more screams, The ice was getting to heavy it was starting to snap the rope that hammock was attached after a while there was no help the rope snapped and he was sinking to the bottom of the ocean "Help!"

(Perfect time for you to come in @Ballerina)

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"Frost if your gonna stay on this ship then quit tormenting soneone who did nothing to you. Plus i do the tormenting on this ship anyway." Kimberly replies in an annoyed tone. She had had enough and would soon have her demon take over.
@TheSourPunchLime
"Tch at least control your "Guest" "Cinder" he would only call her that if he was really angry

"Frost! You might of killed the guy! What the hell?!" She shouts, Nerdia... Hope your close.. And Pride is in a really bad mood.. Its twmpting me to punch someone or at least stab someone somewhere not fatal.. Unless its a navy officer or pirate trying to kill me.. Kimberly lets a low growl escape her lips. "I wouldnt he talking Pride, at least I can control my crew and you couldnt control me in the castle! So can it!" She shouts again loosing her temper even more. Calm down.. Dont let Ara control you. She'll kill someone and i'll take damage.. She sighs. Ah Kimi! I thought you said you wouldnt get this angry anymore? Ara mentally says to Kimberly. She was able to talk to her when Kimberly's emotions got out of control and right when she is almost able to take control of her body. Shut up Ara, and dont call me that! I never said that and you know it. Quit trying to further upset me since it never works when its you. Face it, you just such at pissing people off. Oh and now thats a good thing? When you get really really upset it will effect you. Well thats not today. Kimberly ignores Ara.

@Mr jake

Libra259 said:
"Frost! You might of killed the guy! What the hell?!" She shouts, Nerdia... Hope your close.. And Pride is in a really bad mood.. Its twmpting me to punch someone or at least stab someone somewhere not fatal.. Unless its a navy officer or pirate trying to kill me.. Kimberly lets a low growl escape her lips. "I wouldnt he talking Pride, at least I can control my crew and you couldnt control me in the castle! So can it!" She shouts again loosing her temper even more. Calm down.. Dont let Ara control you. She'll kill someone and i'll take damage.. She sighs. Ah Kimi! I thought you said you wouldnt get this angry anymore? Ara mentally says to Kimberly. She was able to talk to her when Kimberly's emotions got out of control and right when she is almost able to take control of her body. Shut up Ara, and dont call me that! I never said that and you know it. Quit trying to further upset me since it never works when its you. Face it, you just such at pissing people off. Oh and now thats a good thing? When you get really really upset it will effect you. Well thats not today. Kimberly ignores Ara.
@Mr jake
"Do I need to remind you that I didnt control you because I didnt want to? Gods you are thankless! I saved you from Cameron, I made you stay in a room instead of a cell, I gave you food, I saved your life and your father's! I am done!"

"Fine be done! I didnt ask you to do any of that! Nova came and saves us anyway! I could of had her come earlier but I needed more damn information! I thanked you once and its not gonna happen again! And anyway its not like I wouldnt of died anyway! I have a fricken demon inside of me! Feeding off my soul!" She shouts not realizing she told her greatest and most dangerous secret. Then storms off towards the other side of the ship. Dont even say anything Ara! I dont have to you already did! Great job though, you sounded like a real bitch there. Ara replies mentally obviously satisfied with Kimberly's actions. Well he said he liked it better when I was in a bad mood and he got it. Im not answering you anymore. Ara just laughs.

@Mr jake

Libra259 said:
"Fine be done! I didnt ask you to do any of that! Nova came and saves us anyway! I could of had her come earlier but I needed more damn information! I thanked you once and its not gonna happen again! And anyway its not like I wouldnt of died anyway! I have a fricken demon inside of me! Feeding off my soul!" She shouts not realizing she told her greatest and most dangerous secret. Then storms off towards the other side of the ship. Dont even say anything Ara! I dont have to you already did! Great job though, you sounded like a real bitch there. Ara replies mentally obviously satisfied with Kimberly's actions. Well he said he liked it better when I was in a bad mood and he got it. Im not answering you anymore. Ara just laughs.
@Mr jake
Pride looks around to see if anyone heard it

As Jake sank to the bottom he felt like all the pressure was being lifted off of him "Is this what death feels like" He opened his eyes to only see well.... the ocean there was no ice film over his eyes He could see. With the little energy, he had left he clawed his way towards the top of the ocean. As he breached the top of the ocean he let all the air enter his lungs but after doing so he passed out and floated.

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime

Kimberly leans against the railing and draws a throwing knife. In her rage she chuckes it at the mast and it sticks into it, going in fairly deep. Calm isnt going to happen anymore.. Ah I cant think straight I just want to let my anger out, but im not letting Ara win. The whole time Ara would be snickering whispering things into her head.

Libra259 said:
Kimberly leans against the railing and draws a throwing knife. In her rage she chuckes it at the mast and it sticks into it, going in fairly deep. Calm isnt going to happen anymore.. Ah I cant think straight I just want to let my anger out, but im not letting Ara win. The whole time Ara would be snickering whispering things into her head.
he sighs and grabs her arm. he starts to push her to her room "we need to talk now"

Libra259 said:
"What?! Why now?! Cant you see im in a dangerous mood!" She huffs while trying to move out of the way so he isnt pushing her.
@JPTheWarrior
"It is because of that" Pride has alot of strengh and so she isnt able to do that. He then enters her room and closes the door. He then sighs "Are you crazy?! Talking about that demon in front of everyone?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back