• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

Kimberly slowly turns her head towards him, her eyes narrows in a bone chilling glare. She was beyond pissed at this point. "Call me that again and expect all hell to break loose. And how the hell do you know Kimberly? I really dont like being mixed up with her." She says through gritted teeth. Her obvious agitation was basically radiating off of her. She made the last part up to make sure no one else caught on.

@TheSourPunchLime

"Oh nothing you never remember an old friend." he unfroze the water but not the pistol he siad "No i don't want to and that is a bad name."

@Mr jake @Libra259

(In his head, I stated "That is a stupid name" He thought to himself)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake looked at Cinder from his Hammock "Then you two must look alike for that much confusion" He was starting to get rather comfortable in his hammock "I think I am going to take a nap wake me when we get there" but what they did not know was he was not really going to sleep he was going to fake sleep through some of their conversations to see if he can pick up anything interesting. That was one of Jake's Passion secrets, He had rather good hearing. He just liked to know someone completely before he completely trusted them

@Libra259 @TheSourPunchLime

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake opened his eyes after noticing how unusually dark it had gotten "What the bloody hell is this, This is why I carry a spare pistol when I sleep." He carefully got his pistol out of its holster and pointed it at the ball "I need to make this look as cool as possible" He thought to himself. He made sure he was laying there looking calm and he shot, the shattered ice fall apart around him "Cold Cold AAAA........ I mean.....What was that for I have done nothing to you" He said calmly

@TheSourPunchLime @Libra259

"No no don't you do it...... He did it again. I guess he wants the sword to I suppose." He quickly check his side for his Pistol sword that he invented but it was not at his side it was in his cabin "You son of a COLD!!!" Another block of ice broke off from the Circle and went into his shirt. Jake tried to break out but he could not "HELP!!"

@TheSourPunchLime @Libra259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back