• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

Jake was sitting on the edge of the rail when a shady man approaches him "This is not my ship mate" He looked behind the boat and pointed to his tiny boat "That sir is my ship"

@White Shamrock

He stares at you, his eyes can't be seen "I am Cracken Jackson, or by some Cracker Jack, nice to meet you," he extends his bony hand.

"Nice to me..... Oh my gosh what's with your hand!" Jake Jumped off the rail faster than you could say Cracker Jack. Jake was having a small mental breakdown, He reached for his sword and his gun "Back....Back evil spirit I'm armed"

@White Shamrock

@Ballerina[/URL]
(Lol, it's fine, the website went down several times this morning so I really wasn't able to write much either, that and all this homework I'm getting.)

"Don't worry about it, I promise to pay you back." She reassured him. "Really? Honestly I'm never too sure about what goes on at land, the only reason why I somewhat understand human culture is being around ships so much." Nerida told the inventor. She sat in the crate for awhile, living on a ship was hard when immobile, hopefully she'll figure some way to be free to go wherever, but still be around her crewmates. When he finally arrived, her eyes lit up, the plant was stunning in her eyes, then again she never really saw too much of plants that belonged to land. "Thanks! It's amazing!" The mermaid was absolutely dazzled by the plant. " What's it's name? Do plants even have names? Can they talk? Do they move? What happens when you add water to it?" The plant made her so giddy, Nerida had so many questions about the mere plant. "Oh, right! Paying you back... That's going to be rather hard unless I can get out of this crate... all my stuff is underwater..."

Jackson laughed then took off his hat revealing his Skeletal head "Sorry I am not a spirit, more off a cursed man," he puts back on his hat. He said in a cold voice "Put the gun down kid."

Last edited by a moderator:
As Jake Presented the plant to the mermaid she was absolutely amazed, She was spitting out Questions faster than you could say Set sail to Tartooga "Do they have name's yes but I don't know this plant's name imparticular, Do they talk No I mean they might if you are a plant person but I don't really know, No they don't move unless you move them manually, They actually need water to grow bigger." Jake was happy to see how she was getting so happy over a plant but then again he would probably do the same if she was to show him her world. As he kept walking around the boat he heard the question in favor, She was trying to pay Jake back "No need you don't need to pay me back just think of it as a gift for accidently intruding earlier"

@Ballerina

@Ballerina[/URL]
" Names? That's so neat! What kind of names?" The mermaid questioned, assuming they would have human names like Jeffrey and Robert. "I'll find out the plants name somehow, even if it involves a lot of soggy books." She said, determined to learn more about the plant and human life in general. Even though she has been around longer than most of the crew, being bound by water still took it's toll, human lives were still mostly a mystery to her other than the language, a few objects, and some customs. "It would be so neat if they could talk, then again, it would make eating even more awkward if you think about it." She sighed. " So could I make it grow if I just add water? The more water I add the bigger it grows right?" Nerida grinned as a large wave hovered over the two as she continued to speak. " Still, this was way too kind of you, I'll repay you somehow, like it or not."

"Fine you can pay me but it was way too much 700 pieces" Jake grinned. He looked up and there was a giant wave hovering above "Ummm you don't want to add too much water just a little bit and sunlight it needs sunlight" Jake looked around some more and sat on the rail.

(Ok now were are back in the present sorry for the confusion)

@White Shamrock

As Jake had held the gun at the man....skeleton, it told him to put the gun down "That's only going to give you the chance to kill me" Jake said in a quivering voice.

@White Shamrock

The skeleton stared "If I wanted to kill you I would have done it, I ain't here to kill you. What do you think I am the grim reaper," he starts grinning from underneath his hat. He looks at himself through the sunlight studying his hands.

Mr jake

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well.... Sir is it, how do I know I can trust you, and besides what do you want from me?" Jake made sure all his guns and sword were loaded. He looked at the strange skeleton and wondered how could anyone live like that or became like that.

@White Shamrock

He laughed as he dropped 6 guns and swords "Listen I am looking for a crew, and I go around asking. Sadly you give the same reaction as everyone else," he stands there hands in the air.

Mr jake

"Well sir I am not looking to be on any crew, I am merely a wonder on this ship right here so here...." Jake tossed a bag of gold at him, He could not but help to feel bad for this soul..... or former shell of a soul.

(Wait so your guy has like 12 arms?)

@White Shamrock

@Libra259[/URL] @White Shamrock
"700 pieces?!?!" The mermaid was rather shocked how much the plant had cost him. She lowers the wave when told it wouldn't do the plant any good. Nerida watched from afar as the inventor and what looked to be a skeleton were exchanging a conversation. It stunk that she couldn't really chime in, but she was happy that she now had a crate where she could hang out pirates. If only there was some way to get out.... A smug grin appeared on Nerida's face.

"Well good day to you sir" Jake was rather tired it was the middle of the night but he did not feel like sleeping. He walked over to the rail and lied down on it. The rail was not very big but it was enough to lay on. Jake looked at Nerida and noticed how tiny that bin is "Hey Nerida It looks a little tight in that tiny tub, I can build you a bigger one that's mobile if you Like" Jake smiled at her. Jake did not really care how much it cost he just liked to make other people happy.

@White Shamrock

[QUOTE="Mr jake]"Well good day to you sir" Jake was rather tired it was the middle of the night but he did not feel like sleeping. He walked over to the rail and lied down on it. The rail was not very big but it was enough to lay on. Jake looked at Nerida and noticed how tiny that bin is "Hey Nerida It looks a little tight in that tiny tub, I can build you a bigger one that's mobile if you Like" Jake smiled at her. Jake did not really care how much it cost he just liked to make other people happy.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]
She grinned. "I'm fine like this, but can you get me out of this crate and back into the ocean? It's cramped and smelly..." Nerida said, pointing to the ocean.

"Ya sure thing" Jake strolled over to Nerdia and put his hands on the barrel = "Ok 1,2,3!" and he pushed her and the barrel over board "Can you throw the barrel back up here please?"

@Ballerina

"Umm sure..... Just let me take off some of my clothes, I don't like these to get wet" He had two layers of shirts and pants on he took one pair off of each to expose the lighter pair a really thin white shirt and some dark pants. He approached the railing and stood on top of it "Jeronimo" He jumped to off and quickly plummeted into the sea with a splash "Hello"

@Ballerina

"It's Jake" He said with a smile, "I only know your's because I heard the Captain yelling it a lot" Jake was having a good bit of fun with this mermaid. "How about this you tell me more about your kind and I will tell you more about ours?" He was smiling ear to ear, He had not had this much fun in a while. He would be able to do his research and become friends with Nerida, That's killing two birds with one stone.

@Ballerina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back