• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

Ballerina said:
"Ok, so may I ask what brought you to the Forbidden Soul?"
he sighs "I dont know. I think it's because the captain cant survive on her own. She always gets into trouble" he chuckles

"Nah I wont shut up and you wish." Kimberly says stubbornly. She didnt mind him on her ship when he wasnt trying to piss her off but she probably wouldn't admit that.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
"Nah I wont shut up and you wish." Kimberly says stubbornly. She didnt mind him on her ship when he wasnt trying to piss her off but she probably wouldn't admit that.
@JPTheWarrior
"Well I dont wish that, but I know someone who does"

JPTheWarrior said:
"Shut up. I know you want me here!" he chuckles
Libra259 said:
@JPTheWarrior
The mermaid chuckled at the two's argument.

(Sorry for the delay I was Practicing my trumpet)

"anything your not using" Jake replied, He raised his head and looked at Cinder.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
" I wouldn't say fun, it's just that I find it rather different than what I'm used to hearing."
"I see" he smiles and starts touching on her tail "So. I heard mermaids are supposed to enchant the male humans to make them jump out of the ships into the water. Then they have kids with them. The humans then serve as food to them. I also heard that a kiss from a mermaid gives you the ability to breath under the water for an hour or two"

Last edited by a moderator:
JPTheWarrior said:
"I see" he smiles and starts touching on her tail "So. I heard mermaids are supposed to enchante the male humans to make them jump out of the ships into the water. Then they have kids with them. The humans then serve as food to them. I also heard that a kiss from a mermaid gives you the ability to breath under the water for an hour or two"
"Actually, some of that is correct for the most part, except we don't really discriminate anymore, both men and women now, it's not like we don't have mermen. Usually, we don't have babies with humans, it's frowned upon there, anyone who's hald human half mermaid will probably have a pretty bad time on both land and sea. We eat fish, not humans. Well, at least my species doesn't, deep sea mermaids are a whole different story, stay clear of them. And what you said about mermaid kisses is spot on."

Ballerina said:
"Actually, some of that is correct for the most part, except we don't really discriminate anymore, both men and women now, it's not like we don't have mermen. Usually, we don't have babies with humans, it's frowned upon there, anyone who's hald human half mermaid will probably have a pretty bad time on both land and sea. We eat fish, not humans. Well, at least my species doesn't, deep sea mermaids are a whole different story, stay clear of them. And what you said about mermaid kisses is spot on."
"Well I can see someone using a mermaid to find something in the water. So you eat part of yourself? You know you are part fish right?"

Frost went to the other side of the ship and started to sing he was a good singer.

(Sorry if I post late today a guy stool my food)

#anyone

JPTheWarrior said:
"Well I can see someone using a mermaid to find something in the water. So you eat part of yourself? You know you are part fish right?"
"Yup, some of us get hired by pirates, privateers, or the navy to search for their lost ships and valuables, it pays rather well." She told him. "I'm technically not eating part of myself even though I'm part fish. It's like how you guys eat cows and pigs, you're both mammals right?"

Ballerina said:
"Yup, some of us get hired by pirates, privateers, or the navy to search for their lost ships and valuables, it pays rather well." She told him. "I'm technically not eating part of myself even though I'm part fish. It's like how you guys eat cows and pigs, you're both mammals right?"
"I see... and yes we are. But anyways. How long does a kiss of a mermaid last?"

JPTheWarrior said:
"I see... and yes we are. But anyways. How long does a kiss of a mermaid last?"
"It really varies, theres a lot of factors it can last 30 seconds to two days depending on the person."

JPTheWarrior said:
"Oh really?" he smiles "And why is it?"
"That may or may not be classified as well..." She joked. " My abilities should be kept secret for now, all sorts of bad things will happen to me and the ship if it's spillef out."

Ballerina said:
"That may or may not be classified as well..." She joked. " My abilities should be kept secret for now, all sorts of bad things will happen to me and the ship if it's spillef out."
"Dont worry I am a keeper of secrets" he smiles "Ask the captain. She told me alot of secrets and I always kept them"

JPTheWarrior said:
"Dont worry I am a keeper of secrets" he smiles "Ask the captain. She told me alot of secrets and I always kept them"
"Well, it varies depending on who it is, but the average time for me is 6 hours and 42 minutes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back