• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

Kimberly rolls her eyes. "Im gonna let you two duke it out here." She says while heading towards the wheel. I dont want to use anymore energy trying to unfreeze the water nor do I want to deal with either of those idiots right now. She thought with a sigh.

@JPTheWarrior @TheSourPunchLime

"Ok to put it in simple I am here because of you." He pulled up the letter and said "eh you don't remember me." It was her letter to him

@Libra259

She walks towards him and takes the letter and reads it. Her eyebrow raises, "I was told this was lost at sea.. And never made it to its destination. This was years ago.." She asks said uncertain about the while situation.

@TheSourPunchLime

"Oh right I did not introduce myself I am Frost the number one fencer in the world." He smiled like he did in the past

@Libra259

"I know about this 'note' and its a letter by the way. I wrote it when I was just going to turn twelve after over hearing my father talk about a boy who excelled in fencing. At the time I really found fencing interesting and wanted to get a hold of the boy. Now what do you want to know about this letter? Its been 6 years." Kimberly asks with a huff.

@TheSourPunchLime

"Its none of your business.. He isnt with us anymore.." She lies but so good that it sounds natural. Well it was natural, she couldnt have people finding out that the Moonligjt Maiden is Kimberly River now could she? She made up a backstory for the Moonlight Maiden that was also half true.

@TheSourPunchLime

"What is there ro talk about?" Kimberly asks. She didnt want to continue to talk about this subject since she just mess up and give away that she is Kimberly River.

@TheSourPunchLime

"Ummmm one because it can give away who you are and two because I want to know why you send it." He frowned as he had little memory of the past

@Libra259

"Give away who I am? I am the Moonlight Maiden, there is no other me." She lies very good again. How does he know about that? I know I put nothing of that in the letter. And i already told him why I sent it. I wanted to get ahold of him. Kimberly begins to grow slightly suspicious.

@TheSourPunchLime

" Ummmm because you don't remember your past or me." He smiled as his necklace that was in half showed on accident

@Libra259

"Well looks like they forgot about me (Sigh)" He looks around the flat ocean again "The wind isn't really picking up and I don't have anything else to do, I guess I could use some adventure" He thought to himself. A scheme was starting to build up in his mind, snowballing I guess you could say. He went into the tiny hut like captain corders, he pulled out his pistol and an apple. Jake left the little room after moving the curtains out of the way which was his door and headed to the edge of his little boat/raft (It kind of goes under both categories) And pointed his pistol in the air and shot it "That should get their attention" He thought to himself while eating his apple.

@Libra259 @TheSourPunchLime @JPTheWarrior

He ignored it and froze the pistol saying "any nice near the ice freezes."

@Mr jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back