• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Reboot! Always accepting!)

Kimberly just bursts into laughter. "And your holding me up and thats a problem. Unfreeze the water or i'll do it." She just looks at Pride, "do you want them to hear your female like scream?.." She asks dead seriously. "I havent screamed like a female in a while. Well since I faked you out at my kingdom."

@TheSourPunchLime @JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
Kimberly just bursts into laughter. "And your holding me up and thats a problem. Unfreeze the water or i'll do it." She just looks at Pride, "do you want them to hear your female like scream?.." She asks dead seriously. "I havent screamed like a female in a while. Well since I faked you out at my kingdom."
"You really want to talk about those times? It took only 7 people to siege your castle!"

Her smirk widens, "yes, yes I do! It was your fault for taking those seven. Its not like I had anything to do with your horrible discussion and lacking wit." She replies. Kimberly would sense the magic approaching them. With a sigh she summons an orb of darkness and it flies onto the deck of the ship. Within minutes the ship had a dark black aura, uneffected by any magic other than darkness and light.

Libra259 said:
Her smirk widens, "yes, yes I do! It was your fault for taking those seven. Its not like I had anything to do with your horrible discussion and lacking wit." She replies. Kimberly would sense the magic approaching them. With a sigh she summons an orb of darkness and it flies onto the deck of the ship. Within minutes the ship had a dark black aura, uneffected by any magic other than darkness and light.
"Oh really?! Says the girl that puts EVERYONE in a tavern fighting!"

Frost said "not my doing just natural also man you two are like a couple in a argument oh wait you are." He laughed as he also made a small snowflake and said "can't get inside but can be made inside not so fond from you."

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior

He laughed and said "Your funny I'm usually called the Cold hearted one." His name sometimes he never had a reason to love as he smiles a bit

@Libra259

Libra259 said:
"And im proud of that." She says mocking him. Kimberly turns to look at Frost, "we arent together so dont worry, you dont have any competition." She says with a sly smirk.
@JPTheWarrior

@TheSourPunchLime
He laughs "And I was the one that was supposed to be proud" he looks at the guy "Yes we are" he says it to mock her

Libra259 said:
"I see, sometimes im called The Moonlight Maiden other times im called the Incorruptible Princess." She looks at Pride, "Oh Pride you wish." She sighs.
He laughs "you too. Or was that little kiss after I saved you from Cameron just a little trick? Oh and " incorruptible"? Yeah just give her a bag of chips and you will see..."

(Chips aren't made until 1700 and pirates where like 1500 and bags later on wait is this that time with magic or what?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back