• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy PHANTASMA: SCHOOL OF THE STRANGE

Lily raised an eyebrow. Was that what she meant by going home? Like, home home?

"Er, I don't really know where your home is, Anya," said Lily uncertainly, "so I can't really promise anything. Is it anywhere near the school?"

Hell, despite being probably the best driver in France, Lily didn't have a license or a car. She didn't know how exactly she would get Anya home if it was far away. There was always Susie's magic, but Lily wasn't even certain where their relationship stood right now.

"My home? It's not too far from the school. We can walk there." Anya said, closing her eye.

"If you promise you'll go with me, I can show you where it is. Susie can come too, if you want."

"Well you don't just feel like a gigolo. Right now you are a gigolo. It could be worse. Could be out in the Yard, none of your buddies with you. Right in front of you stands five of some of the sickest S.O.B.s you ever met. Rival gang, all of them having something improvised, cause you are in the weight lifting section." Achim shook his head.

"We really should be getting back to actual work."

-----

"Well, looks like we are here." Susie remarked, "Batch cooked up nicely?"

"Sure, Anya," said Lily, reaching out to run her fingers gently through the Neko's hair, "Susie and I will both go with you. I'd love to see your house. Maybe we can even have a slumber party, if you want."

Lily lay down across from Anya and watched her carefully.

"If you're tired, you can nap. I promise I'll stay right here to watch over you."

Anya flinched as fingers ran through her hair, then breathed heavily as Lily lay down across from her.

"I'm tired, but I don't think I can sleep." she whispered to Lily.

"....Can I have a blanket first?"

"An upstanding citizen doesn't end up in jail. I mean, not in a just world. And sometimes jail can help straighten out a man's life I guess. I'm not even sure why they're all over me like this, I mean, I don't even have a dick."

The Justice Skeleton began chugging his jug of milk. Surely, this would enhance the strength of both his bones and his sense of JUSTICE.

Achim gave a nod. He took a brief moment to check a few of his prison tattoos on his right arm. Then he switched over to checking his left arm. "Indeed. Depending on the circumstances, it can prove to be a boon to a man's life. Helping them understand the wrongs they did, and letting them put their life in a proper direction. I guess they are attracted to the personality?"

Blake stared at the large dormitory with a grimace on her face. This is where I'm staying? Looks boring. In fact everything was rather boring for Blake so it wasn't news to her. Entering through the main entrance she peered around. No one is here? Sweet. Sauntering over to the main desk, she couldn't help but realize how short she was. Tch. Blake headed to the stairs. I guess I should find my room. What was it? Room 10? 29? Peering down at the handout she was given she spotted the room number. Finding her way there, she opened the door and fell splayed out, onto her bed with a sigh. "This is gonna be a long two years..."

"FOOLS!" The king declared. "They simply wish to bask in the glory of ME, the glorious KING NUMS!" The women were still vigorously rubbing his belly. "And... And they are simply using you as a proxy. Yes!" This answer was enough to convince the King that he wasn't in danger of losing the crowd. "That must be it... Say, peasants, where is it you come from anyway? Why are you /here/?" He wasn't too keen on leaving, but he was wondering about their... Relationships. A king needed to keep good company, after all.

"We are here, becau-"

A thought dawned upon Achim, due to that dog's statement. He felt as if he was ran over by at least ten-thousand nitro-powered motorcycles. He glanced at Richter giving the ten thousand meter stare. "FUCK. The students! We had other chaperones for the students right?! It wasn't just us right? This is not going to end up like Tijuana! I am not going to explain the horrible things that happened or could have happened to them before the board of directors! Not this time!"

He grit his teeth as he cursed himself, not literally because he had enough curses to deal with. But metaphorically he cursed himself for not realizing this sooner.

"How was I led so far astray?/

Played like the fiddle, like a common fool/

But shall this mistake keep me down, I say NAY./

For I must be a good model for the school./"

Achim stared at his colleagues, "Gentlemen, we must head off! Who knows what could have happened?" He glanced at the dog, "Truly it takes the companionship of a pet to realize what one has done, and what one has done wrong."

-----

Meanwhile Susie glanced back at Natalya,
"Right, how long would it take? We may be better off going in dry, sans what we got of course."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Achim, Achim, Achim. Achim." Richter said, walking up in his scanty cowboy outfit, and placing a sensitive hand on the biker's shoulder.

"It's only.... what, 2pm? What could possibly have gone wrong since we left this morning?" he gave a reassuring smile.

Achim stared Richter dead in his cold vampiric eyes. He did not mind as Richter placed his hand of comforting on his shoulder. "Do you not remember Tijuana? I remember." He breathed out as he sulked a bit. Shaking his head for a moment he returned his attention to Richter. "My dear colleague, I know things can go wrong pretty quickly."

With a quick breath out he paused for a moment, "Maybe, maybe I'm just assuming the worst. Maybe the students are all fine, and nothing has happened."

B20 gave its brand-new arm a few practice swings, and nodded. This was probably the first good thing to happen to it. Confidence brimming in its heart, B20 stepped out from under the curtain and into the showroom floor. The patrons had all finished the exodus to their gentleman of choice, and so the floor was unusually barren. B20 decided that working with the things it knew would be better than working with the hideous other things that had mutilated it so, climbed the stage. Finding Achim was relatively easy, considering his position and isolation from any of the other things. B20 leaped up and tapped on Achim's ankle, in an attempt to catch his attention.

Achim felt the tap upon his ankle as he glanced down to notice B20. As such he focused his attention away from Richter, and onto B20. "Huh? What is it little guy?" He inquired as he peered down at the mannikin. He peered up for a moment to glance at Richter who still had his hand on his shoulder. Feeling no need to move from it just yet, he returned his attention back to B20. The little fellow most likely had something important.

B20 pointed its blade-arm towards the exit with some urgency. This place obviously wasn't safe, and B20 honestly preferred the cool moist air of the sewer compared to the musty smog of the club's interior. B20's feet ached, and it just wanted to go home and play with its pets, but B20 knew the only thing that could bring it home were the things it came here with.

Achim had played enough charades to know what this meant. Well 'charades', not the party game charades, but one that nonetheless depended highly on each member knowing what visual cue meant in order for better things to happen. Glancing back around at his assembled colleagues Achim spoke up. "Well then, we should get going. I still have the sinking suspicions. However, we do have business to attend to."

He grumbled for a moment as he glanced at the Justice Skeleton. "I just, have to ask. Where did you get that milk carton?" Staring ludicrously at the Skeleton he shook his head.

Shifting his attention to the dog he spoke up, "You've had your attention. But I say it is time to go. Get someone to collect whatever money was thrown at you. Unless you wish to collect it betwixt your fangs."

And then Achim focused upon Richter. "We do have business to attend to. I for one need to fetch attire, as you are surely well aware of. And, if time can be spared, I am hungry. Any decent fast-food chains? Oh, and more to the point. Is the environment cloudy enough for you to avoid the Wrath of the Heavens?"

"A blanket?" asked Lily, looking over at the bed. There was no way she was going to let Anya sleep under that diseased thing, but Lily hadn't brought any blankets.

"Well, the blankets here don't seem healthy. Would you be OK with sleeping under some of the clothes I packed? It should be as good as a blanket."

"Clothes?" Anya thought hard, remembering the past.

"Oh. Papa would wrap me up in his big cloak like a blanket when we were traveling. I guess that can work." she said softly. She put her head back down, and hugged her bare legs closer to her chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, it looks a little less cloudy. Better test." Richter said, opening the front door and sticking a hand outside. His vampiric flesh blistered and bubbled, before quickly igniting in a fire that gave off a rancid stench.

"Okay we should find a parasol." he said, quickly pulling his hand back inside as he patted the fire out.

"Ach, that stings!"

Achim glanced at Richter as he was smacking at his own flesh. "Well we see the answer. The very Heavens themselves are out to get you. And besides a parasol, we need other things. Such as oh, CLOTHING for myself." Achim did a very prominent gesture towards himself. "Right, when you tested out your theory did you see any shop or anything? I'll go fetch you a parasol there, and clothes for myself."

Natalya continued staring through the window in complete silence, her aseptic yet somehow psychotic grimace still present. This continued for several long minutes, made even longer by the horrible tension of that silence.

Natalya was not sure what to believe about all that matter. Was she complimenting her or... not? Natalya could not believe she looked old. 38 was still young, wasn't it? And the nanomagimachines were supposed to be working on that matter, or so she was told. Maybe they weren't working properly? She would have to pay a visit to her friend's repair shop some of these days, just to make sure everything was in place.

"See me after class". Those were Natalya's last words muttered in the uttermost inexpressibility before abruptly switching her mood into a more cheerful one. "Oh yeah, the mix is good! I can almost smell it through my gas mask! Well, figuratively. Or at least I hope so."

[...]

"Oh yeah, don't worry about it, darling" - said Natalya in response to Susie's inquiry about the estimated delivery time - "If everything goes well it should be here in less than five minutes, I think". The teacher then proceeded to gently grab the phone from the elf's hands - "Don't worry, it will be quick."

"Yes, hello sweetie! Long time we don't talk, huh? Yeah, that was... huh, two years ago? We definitely have to meet again" - said the Russian cheerfully through the phone - "Uh, look, I am in a sticky situation. Yes, a very sticky situation... DAMMIT FRANCIS, NOW IT'S NOT THE TIME! Look, I need some equipment dropped in Paris right now. Oh, come on! I know you have a warp drive-powered aircraft! I bet your bosses won't even notice if you just do it this time. (...) Yeah, two 'dynamite fishing*' equipment dropped here right now (...) Huh, what do you mean it's no longer named 'dynamite fishing'? Oh yeah, still sounds very illegal. Sorry, I have been out of the loop for a while, what's their name now? Well, just get me one of those. I will pass you the exact coordinates by that one channel you and I know. Have a nice day~!"

[dice]5547[/dice]

* Consists of a full heavy armor bodysuit, an iron mask and a light machine smartgun.

After several minutes, another motorcycle pulled up, the did a mad stoppie in front of the cleaning van, dropping off several attache cases. Inside them were two plate carriers, two kevlar helmets, and a pair of M4's with laser dot sights.

Susie gulped as Natalya said to 'see her after class'. It was obviously going to be something bad. She began laughing nervously, as sweat poured down her brow. Then Basic Sunny appeared to be happy once more. "R-right, I mean, that'd be real bad if it was smellable from the gas mask. And less than five minutes. Got i-" And that is when Basic Sunny took the phone from Albatross.

As Natalya made the phone-call, Susie glanced at her puppet. "Right, you can't kill in your mere performance stage. Alright, time for a little quick." If the Unholy Puppet could do more expressions with its eyes, it probably would. However what it did settle for was moving from the seats and giving a small hug. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I get to murder!" Susie gave a warm smile to Ferdie as she playfully rummaged through the wooden hair. So really it was just rubbing with a pat.

"Yes, yes you do." Susie stuck out her left thumb as she pressed it against her upper canine tooth. She flinched a bit as she drew out a small amount of blood. "Can't leave out the blood for the ritual." Suzette pressed her finger against the puppet's wooden forehead, smearing the blood against its pale white exterior.

"The damned and the wretched.

You Hell-bound souls, awaken as you see the gate of blood.

Flow through this vessel, and become unleashed from your shackles.

Allow yourselves passage, and grant your unholy boons to my servant.

So TOGETHER you bring wickedness once more, into the realm of the living!"

[dice]5548[/dice]

Susie held out her hand as she prepared the quick unholy ritual to prepare her little puppet into a tool for carnage. "Sorry it won't be any special one you know." Ferdie did not respond, as he was pretty sure it was wise to not interrupt it.

Ferdie's body warped and stretched, as the puppet became a flesh and bone creature, one with long, sharp talons and razor blade teeth. It did not, however, exceed the size of a child.

The manlet-monster stood ready.

"Aaaaah! This, this feels niiiiiiice! A FLESH BOUND BODY. WE'RE BACK BABY!" The newly spawned horrific creature declared, before pausing. "I don't feel all that tall, but I can deal. Usually I tend to be a short bastard anyway." The monster raised out its right hand as it simply stared at the talons. Slowly the creature touched them together and then grinned, bearing out razor sharp fangs. Glancing into the car upper mirror the manlet smiled out glancing at the notorious reflection. "Aaah these are sharp. Susie I'm going to tear through SO MUCH FLESH! Oh once more I engage in the dance of carnage." The creature tapped its talons together idly. "Awaiting orders for the slaughter."

Susie simply nodded. "Your palette will be filled with blood and carnage. So much so your cup will runneth over." She spotted the motorcycles drive by as they dropped back something. Cocking her head back she glanced towards the cargo where Basic Sunny was. "It arrived. You got everything secure back there? I got all the preparations I needed to do finished." And with that she opened the door to the van and plucked the car-keys. As exited as the creature followed. Staring at the attache case she waited for her partner to secure the cargo. After all, whoever called it gets first dibs. Only fair.

Achim glanced back at Richter. "Right, well. I'll go out and see what I can fetch for ya." Rolling his shoulders around he decided to make his leave of this institution. Cocking his head back he used his fingers as he produced a whistling sound, "Right, gonna have to be back to give Ol' Burnwounds a Parasol. Ya know how Ginger Kids are in sunlight." He said as chuckling at the completely inaccurate joke. Unless Richter dyed his hair. But he didn't assume that to be the case.

And so Achim left the club as the bare biker began to search for a nearby shop to fetch a parasol from. Or, more likely a dumpster where he could pull one out of.

"So, wait, students? Are you guys teachers or something? Because I... know a guy... who... really needs a job."

The Justice Skeleton eyed the dog suspiciously. He'd had too many bad experiences with the canine element.

"He's even got the paperwork to check his resume on him. Also accredited by the Board of Education."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back