• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {OoC} ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ' ꜱᴇզᴜɪᴛᴇʀ - Your charries' lost OoC... (Yes, we always OPEN!!)

Main
Here
Other
Here
Buggaboo...your double post ruined my life...
I had the perfect prompt from your Comet post! It was about Rodrick and mentioned Wonder Woman and had a musical number! All within 700 words! You made a powerful enemy on this day.

Also, good post! I like the internal struggle Flower goes through with the sudden loss of her connection to the spirits. Her will bends, but didn't break. Then the post ended on a nice note with her and her new companions.

Buggaboo...your double post ruined my life...
I had the perfect prompt from your Comet post! It was about Rodrick and mentioned Wonder Woman and had a musical number! All within 700 words! You made a powerful enemy on this day.

Also, good post! I like the internal struggle Flower goes through with the sudden loss of her connection to the spirits. Her will bends, but didn't break. Then the post ended on a nice note with her and her new companions.
Lol bruh. All goods k? You can quote from either 1 of my last 2 posts cuz why not? Don't need no enemies just my laundry folded lol

Tysm! Actually yeah that was for a rp I'm currently in and wrote some stuff to 'feel' her out and so like I edited all into a post!

But like yeah go ahead and use the quote you intended k?

Posted! Thank you for giving me the go ahead to use the original quote, but turns out you gave me an even better quote in the Flower post! Also, damn, I didn't think posting about Rodrick could be so depressing.

Posted! Thank you for giving me the go ahead to use the original quote, but turns out you gave me an even better quote in the Flower post! Also, damn, I didn't think posting about Rodrick could be so depressing.
yeah yeah! niiiiiiice. but that's the thing with mosts posts, you can find something in there to twist up and use as post inspo!

i like the glimpse into outback Roddy's life lol. But yeah sweet lil moment between bros. Nice depth beyond what we seen in therapy lol. But like seems like he still running from somethin.

k imma see if i can post by fri then

K lost my other post which pissed me off. It was the coco bg for kids and knives. Ugh. But like wrote a new one! Aaaaaaaand page 2 we are a major go! Yay!

Buggaboo, back at it again with the cliffhangers! Will it ever end?!

I really like how you wrote your mad scientist character! She's working on this ambitious project, but your post shows science can get messy and isn't always a 100% sure shot! All the quirks you wrote about like inadvertently smudging grime on her face, sticking her tongue out when concentrating and screaming as she executes her 13th hail Mary experiment give the post a lotta flavor!

It took me some time to pick out what I wanted to write about next, but I got it...I think. I hope! Let's see if I can make a good post while going under 700 words. You mind if I write about the character I was originally going to use for the Suicide Squad RP? I'm using him for a personal writing project now, so it isn't the same universe, I swear!

Lol yeah it's an annoyingly '...' thing I do lol. 'To be continued...' 'This is the end. Or is it...?'

But tysm yeah she a genius but like that stereotypical absent minded professor type. I find her sooooo adorkable lol. I really wanted to fool around in that rp building things and watching them blow up! But sighs ded rp be ded.

And yeah fo'shoooooooo! Write your charries. You do you. Like I said pretty much write for any charrie as long as they an Original Charrie. No canons. And like yeah try to keep it under 700 words. But like 20 to 30 words over aint gunna kill nobody lol. So k let's hear about your SS charrie! Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back