• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {OoC} ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ' ꜱᴇզᴜɪᴛᴇʀ - Your charries' lost OoC... (Yes, we always OPEN!!)

Main
Here
Other
Here
nice! loves the twist ending kinda like Scooby doo lol. But yeah only prob i see is you still have WIP up there and your word count should say like only 740 which is cool cools. You dont have to include the synopsis lol. All goods.
I removed the WIP a few hours ago. I forgot to remove it when I finished. I might write the battle...but Circe will be killed ( same fate as the demons before) and might include a flashback with her backstory.

I removed the WIP a few hours ago. I forgot to remove it when I finished. I might write the battle...but Circe will be killed ( same fate as the demons before) and might include a flashback with her backstory.
cool cools. k but like you can totes write for other charries too if you'd like. you dont just have to lock into just one.

but i i should have a post up in the next few days

cool cools. k but like you can totes write for other charries too if you'd like. you dont just have to lock into just one.

but i i should have a post up in the next few days
Don't worry,I got another character from that same RP project I want to use ,a good character this time, which the great grand mother of another OC of mine I plan to use in a Demon Slayer RP that I want to take part in but will reboot soon.

k imma do up another post soon.

LURKERS!! I see you! Stop lurking and start posting. It's only 300 words! No CS! Just like 5 sentences to answer as a synopsis! One and done posts bruh soooooo simple!!

Don't be shy, Come say Hi!! and start posting with meeeeeee!!

k there we go. posted.

its suuuuuuper easy to post here. just come by, say Hi!! and we can get you started! 300 words? NO CS, just like 5 sentences to fill out a synopsis? Say less amirite? Like you could post about any charrie you want as if things could go your way... or how you always wanted it to.

Drop in, drop out. Easy as lurking lol. C'mon let's Goooooooo!

Wow, what a great way to scratch those 1000 year itches and get creative as well! I know exactly who to write about! And I hope it spark something in you as well! You'll know what I'm talking when you see it!

Wow, what a great way to scratch those 1000 year itches and get creative as well! I know exactly who to write about! And I hope it spark something in you as well! You'll know what I'm talking when you see it!
Hi!!

Yeah like idk but I kinda sorta forgot to add into the rules there that we ONLY accepting full on Sexy Bitches up in here.

But you'll do. You'll do. Lol

K but fr so niiiiice to see you join and can't wait to see whacha gots!

Alright, I posted it! Curse you and your 700 word maximum limit! And no, I don't care about your good reason for having it! I'm upset!

On another note, I really hope Sylvio comes back. That RP was the reason I made an account here in the first place!
Hi!!

Yeah like idk but I kinda sorta forgot to add into the rules there that we ONLY accepting full on Sexy Bitches up in here.

But you'll do. You'll do. Lol

K but fr so niiiiice to see you join and can't wait to see whacha gots!
On behalf of the Mediocre Bitches community, thank you ;D

Alright, I posted it! Curse you and your 700 word maximum limit! And no, I don't care about your good reason for having it! I'm upset!

On another note, I really hope Sylvio comes back. That RP was the reason I made an account here in the first place!

On behalf of the Mediocre Bitches community, thank you ;D
If you upset pls call a wahmbulance but 1st pls be sure to put down your whine.

Lol. Sorry I'm on substances today!

K but like that was awesomes and I guess we finally gots to see the crime scene. Post be niiiiiice!

I'll post up in a couple days k?

If you upset pls call a wahmbulance but 1st pls be sure to put down your whine.

Lol. Sorry I'm on substances today!

K but like that was awesomes and I guess we finally gots to see the crime scene. Post be niiiiiice!

I'll post up in a couple days k?
I'm glad you enjoyed it! And hell yeah, that sounds like a plan! 'Kids with Knives' is the only RP I've been in that has ended abruptly, so I can't wait to use this thread as Rodrick's personal blog!

...What do you mean there's a 1 post per character rule?! Did I mention Rodrick has 60 identical twins? Well he does, so I'm not breaking any rules :grinningteeth: !

I'm glad you enjoyed it! And hell yeah, that sounds like a plan! 'Kids with Knives' is the only RP I've been in that has ended abruptly, so I can't wait to use this thread as Rodrick's personal blog!

...What do you mean there's a 1 post per character rule?! Did I mention Rodrick has 60 identical twins? Well he does, so I'm not breaking any rules :grinningteeth: !
Cool cools. Great idea actually. Never got around to finishing my charrie for that rp

Lol yeah. Basically i wanted rpers to like make a regular solo post for their charrie that they would post for rp thread not like a full blown story told by several points of view.

And if your charrie has 60 twins... ouch. Poor moms lol, but not really lol

Cool cools. Great idea actually. Never got around to finishing my charrie for that rp

Lol yeah. Basically i wanted rpers to like make a regular solo post for their charrie that they would post for rp thread not like a full blown story told by several points of view.

And if your charrie has 60 twins... ouch. Poor moms lol, but not really lol
You know how it is in Australia...
A dingo can take your baby at any moment, so you need some contingency plans just in case.

Wow, you work quick! Trying to keep up with your pace is gonna be fun!

I enjoyed reading your post! I like how you were descriptive in introducing the bird without explicitly saying it was a bird. But maaan, you just had to end it on a cliffhanger like that? Who or what was Comet going to summon?

Wow, you work quick! Trying to keep up with your pace is gonna be fun!

I enjoyed reading your post! I like how you were descriptive in introducing the bird without explicitly saying it was a bird. But maaan, you just had to end it on a cliffhanger like that? Who or what was Comet going to summon?
It's not a race lol. It's, supposed to be post when you can

Tysm! But like yeah it's a cliffhanger who knows who she summoned lol

Oh actually know what?I found my charrie write up for the kids and knives rp. It's still in rough draft but like maybe might use it as a post here if it turns out.

Oh actually know what?I found my charrie write up for the kids and knives rp. It's still in rough draft but like maybe might use it as a post here if it turns out.
That would be sweet! I'd love to know more about who you came up with. I remember the idea of her going on a job with her love interest, who ended up dying on the mission.

k posted cuz just needed to get that out for a new charrie lol.

i know that its a double post but like sometimes just need to write to figure out who and what your charrie all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back