• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to Camp Cretaceous! — the temporary OOC

IMG-3561.gif
Hi! I am eyeing the influencer role.

Alright I’m hitting the hay for the night. But the applications thread will be up tomorrow! I look forward to seeing everyone’s characters! And ofc the Dino buddies too! <3

Hi there, I’m interested in playing The Influencer, but I was wondering what the expectations for posting rate/activity would be?

Hi there, I’m interested in playing The Influencer, but I was wondering what the expectations for posting rate/activity would be?
There is no rush for posts at all! I want everyone to be able to post at their leisure and when they’re able to and not feel rushed to get a post up. There will be weekly check ins to see who all is still interested.

Awesome! That’s perfect. Going to bed now but sign me up! I’ve got exactly the character in mind to write. Also my favorite herbivore is the maiasaurus and my favorite carnivore is the troodon!

Good Morning all!

I have seen Camp Cretaceous and Chaos Theory as well as all of the Jurassic Park/World films so I will not spoil it for any of you who have yet to see or watch them :)

I have two roles in mind: The Dreamer or The Lucky haha

Favorite Dinosaurs??
I love them all but honestly Velociraptors and Triceratops are huge faves of mine.

applications thread is here! i happily await all the characters and dinos <3

i might end up changing the dinosaur buddy for Chess but right now I'm going with Nanuqsaurus

Mood. I should be paying attention but we're doing algebra review in diffcal and oh it's so boring

Also question: in terms of story beats how long will the babies stay baby? I'm mostly basing my assumptions off the show but the show's timeline was. Weird

I did some googling and apparently it took Bumpy less than two months to reach near her full size. So I can lower that so the dinosaurs have a faster growth rate and it won’t take long for them to grow.

Oooh. Hmmm. I'm thinking about giving my guy a herrarasaurus or a dryo and picking up a cryodrakon later in the story

Would that be a podsible thing?

can you guys include an uncoded vers in a spoiler? I wanna read those sheets so bad but my phone is having a seizure

Heya! So, I am working on my app, and I see that the other apps in the thread seem to be just. . .images of the faceclaim and the dinosaur? Is there something I need to click to read them? Do I have to make mine like that? pls help, I am old and code-illiterate

(Also: While winged reptiles are not technically dinos, they are on exhibit in the park, so could I give my gal one? I'm thinking a small pterosaur species of some type)

Heya! So, I am working on my app, and I see that the other apps in the thread seem to be just. . .images of the faceclaim and the dinosaur? Is there something I need to click to read them? Do I have to make mine like that? pls help, I am old and code-illiterate
I can answer as someone who just did that, it's just a placeholder! so we don't have an info for the oc yet, just letting people know what we're thinking for our dinosaurs, our roles, and our fcs :) They'll be replaced when the full sheet is done!

(Also: While winged reptiles are not technically dinos, they are on exhibit in the park, so could I give my gal one? I'm thinking a small pterosaur species of some type)
Basically what elytra said about the FCs and dinos! Just a placeholder while we work on actual sheets! ^^

But pterosaurs are allowed! As long as it was a prehistoric reptile that lived in the Mesozoic Era, it’s allowed here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back