• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to Camp Cretaceous! — the temporary OOC

Alright, I'm done with my sheet!! I might go in and make teeny adjustments after I obsessively look it over more, but thats the jist of her

Tired Cat GIF

Chess' super duper uber major WIP form is up.

Realized after sleeping on my sheet I accidentally made the reason for the ticket overlap too much with the lucky, so I updated that section oops ✌️

afternoon y'all!! levi is up! unfortunately i got way too much free time on my hands before college move in, so i wanted to finish him as fast as possible!

First of all: levi's sheet is hilarious

second of all, for forestferns forestferns , do you care at all if I draw my guy's dinos? I know realistic faceclaims and all, but Path of Titans only has so many skins , lol

I'm supposed to be doing history but I'm too invested in the characters rn. Charlee and Levi's two different flavors of strict, Inez's heart-of-gold but somewhat unprepared vibes, Chess' one-fae-energy-apocalypse, just.

Chef's kiss. And like. Ik it's not guaranteed anyone's getting in (aside from Chess) but possible interactions are spinning around my head this group has such fun potential

I'm supposed to be doing history but I'm too invested in the characters rn. Charlee and Levi's two different flavors of strict, Inez's heart-of-gold but somewhat unprepared vibes, Chess' one-fae-energy-apocalypse, just.

Chef's kiss. And like. Ik it's not guaranteed anyone's getting in (aside from Chess) but possible interactions are spinning around my head this group has such fun potential
Thank you so much!! I for one was really impressed with the thought you put into your dinosaurs!!

ITS VERY INTERESTING TO THINK ABOUT. I'm doing the same thing because AAA character interactions are gonna go CRAZY no matter what

Whoever gets in, I hope they’re ready for Chess’ never ending rambles and hyperactive energy. <3 the character interactions are gonna be chef’s kiss

Thank you so much!! I for one was really impressed with the thought you put into your dinosaurs!!
I'm ngl I thought way more abt dinosaurs than the person, lmfao. Like Arii has a pretty cut-and-dry cs until you actually get to the rp but dinosaurs are interesting

Hey y'all! So, favorite dinosaur is Styracosaurus and some of the more odd looking species like Amargasaurus.
I only just got here and was wondering which roles are already taken so I can properly begin character creation.

Hey y'all! So, favorite dinosaur is Styracosaurus and some of the more odd looking species like Amargasaurus.
I only just got here and was wondering which roles are already taken so I can properly begin character creation.
The only role taken so far is The Nerd, played by me. All the other roles are application based so I’ll be picking the other characters.

I don't dive but instead snorkel haha, however my dad dives as does my best friend so I know all about PADI certifications and more.
Ooh nice. Does Kohana have scars on the backs of her ankles? I'm just out of summer, so they're still bright red, lol

Sidenote, i find it interesting that she's claustrophobic and dives. When I was getting my cert, the paperwork was heinous, and one of the things you had to get doctor-approved for was claustrophobia

Ooh nice. Does Kohana have scars on the backs of her ankles? Since I'm just out of summer, so they're still bright red, lol

Sidenote, i find it interesting that she's claustrophobic and dives. When I was getting my cert, the paperwork was heinous, and one of the things you had to get doctor-approved for was claustrophobia
One thing she doesn't mention often - she got her certification before developing claustrophobia ironically. Mainly that fear was developed after she got trapped in a cave.

One thing she doesn't mention often - she got her certification before developing claustrophobia ironically. Mainly that fear was developed after she got trapped in a cave.
LMAO kick in the teeth tbh. Can't imagine spending that much money on getting your cert and then getting the good ol' Trauma from (I assume) cave diving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back