• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] - To Stand Against the Crimson Tide

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Definitely! As a Lore 5 Occult 5 Solar with a specialty in the First Age (and I'm guessing that specialty is really in the celestial Exalted of the First Age - the First Age is thousands of years of a world ten times larger than Earth, so it's way too broad for a specialty by itself) you don't need to roll anything. You know there were legendary rituals performed between some celestials that bound their exaltations together across reincarnations. You know a dozen legends of the exploits of bonded Exalted across lifetimes off the top of your head, and could find a dozen more in your library in a few minutes. If you'd like, any time you're in your library you can stunt the crabs having already brought you a relevant book before you even realized you'd want it, so long as there's at least a tenuous link between the book and the subject of 'war' and it could have been published in the First Age.

Hey guys. I'm starting a recruiting drive for a new Robotech game that I'd like to run. I know that not everyone here is into the system or the lore of the game, but I consider myself a fairly good teacher for character creation and the game mechanics. So if you are interested, take a peek and let me know.

Now that we're reduced to petting the crabs, I'll assume we've run out of things to talk about amongst our cast so I'll get us moving to the next scene 😄.

Well, Sjet is in need of ransacking the manse to see if she can find some sort of armor to put on to help keep her alive. If we are done chatting, that is her next move.

Okay, I expected Nott would take up the role of showing you the tomb where you'd find your artifacts, but I think Tachyon Tachyon is missing in action. I could step in and play that role. We need to figure out a good point to introduce our new character as well, so I'm thinking we'll put tomb raiding after next scene.

Weird random question, where exactly have we gone into?
That's not a weird question 😆 In each post I try to put the location at the top of every post, unless it's a small one. You're in the centre of government for the city. You're a noble, so you aren't with everyone else, you're either in your family's box above, or amongst the Counted, the legislative assembly of the city, if you wanted to serve your family as a legislator. In this city there's an auction for seats in the assembly every 5 years, and the money raised is used to fund public works. What would you like to know about the hall?

That's not a weird question 😆 In each post I try to put the location at the top of every post, unless it's a small one. You're in the centre of government for the city. You're a noble, so you aren't with everyone else, you're either in your family's box above, or amongst the Counted, the legislative assembly of the city, if you wanted to serve your family as a legislator. In this city there's an auction for seats in the assembly every 5 years, and the money raised is used to fund public works. What would you like to know about the hall?
I am freaking blind! XD I only asked cause I wanted to be sure before writing my post. I'm honestly a little torn on where to seat Sayrui, but I don't think she'd sit herself amongst the Counted (?), so she'd likely sit in the family box I think. What is the layout of the hall? Is in kinda like a courthouse?

There's a big mirror at the front full of ghosts. There's an amphitheatre style seating for the Counted. There are boxes and galleries above that for spectators.

After doing the Abyssal Charmset, one can't help but admire the fact that negative intimacies play a pretty big roll in the Charms of various Abilities. To the detriment of those who are the subject of those negative intimacy, but hey, if they didn't want to suffer, they shouldn't have engendered those negative intimacies...

"Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

OOC: Taking a minor Tie of hatred to the Saint of Lore
😆 I'm not sure that intimacy is new. You said Droplets was training to be the vessel of the Saint of Lore when she was exiled for breaking her vows. She must have had some pretty strong feelings about them either way.

😆 I'm not sure that intimacy is new. You said Droplets was training to be the vessel of the Saint of Lore when she was exiled for breaking her vows. She must have had some pretty strong feelings about them either way.

Those feelings have subsided from living in the wild, and finding out how to take care of herself and her baby girl. Now they're back.

I feel like I want to ask questions about the Counted. Like, would Sayuri have any sway in speaking up in regards to Droplets being in the Hall?

MasterDAF MasterDAF
You have 14 Charms and 1 Spell, but you get a spell free from your TCS, so you can choose one more Charm/Spell
What's your Supernal?
Good question, haha! While I'm waiting to join I've been adjusting Conrad's character sheet, moving points here and there (and adjusting charm/spell choices).

At this point, I think I've settled on Presence as supernal (I'll mark it on sheet), but just trying to make sure I fill a useful position with proper charm choices and point spread before Conrad hops into play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back