• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] - To Stand Against the Crimson Tide

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Random Word Random Word ,it just occurred to me I forgot to factor in the -3 dice penalty for using a non-performance social ability to affect a group with social influence. Since I can't change how many dice I rolled at this point, would you like me to just subtract 3 from the total number of successes, dropping it from 9 to 6?

Yours is much harder to write 😆. You went on an adventure to a whole different realm of existence, with a different culture and politics, so I'm going to need more than a short break to draft up something good.

So like I've totally got the ideas down, but the trick is finding any time to write them out. The ghost festival is a 'running of the bulls' style party where the newly dead run through the streets of the city-ship that is the underworld mirror of Ombrelune, evading the press gangs of the Timeless Order, the headless reavers, the riddle-traps of the scholars, and trying not to fall into the depths to become grist for the mill of the ever-hungry machinery of the vessel itself. Those who are wealthy or have pious families enter with generous allotments of grave goods and servitors to help see them through to a safe haven where they take up their new role in society. This is one such (mostly) safe haven, a banquet in a great hall near the prow of the ship, with the bow spray periodically crashing against the windows. The Timeless Order overseer of the festivities will immediately mistake Droplets for yet another emissary from the First and Forsaken Lion and want nothing to do with her, but her entrance will make quite an impression, striding confidently in from a massive window looking out onto the dark sea of the Underworld, and many will be curious to learn more about her (if sometimes only in a misguided attempt to win favour with a powerful agent of the Lion).

Soon-ish (TM)

Didn't realize it was such a massive setting. You're really making this coming to life, and I applaud your ability to keep it all organized. If I had known it would be such a burden, I would have had Droplets just go somewhere in the Underworld to rest, and that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back