• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [OOC] - To Stand Against the Crimson Tide

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Wow. Sounds like an exciting time. Hopefully everything runs smooth for you.

It's not in a box, but it is on the floor, with a monitor on top of it and the keyboard and mouse on the floor beside it 😆. I'm at the office today, and I can write from here after work.

An as yet quiet figure from the second group of Rashid stands, to the alarm and consternation of the first group. "I would offer my personal Underworld estate to the esteemed emissary Lady Droplets and her entourage. Not all of my family are so... inhospitable. Some of us understand your unique tastes."

Does Droplets know the name of this Rashid man?

That depends. Has she kept her fingers on the pulse of city politics in her absence? He's too young to have been born while you were involved. He's clearly a member of some kind of Rashid splinter faction defying his elders. Sayuri definitely knows who he is and what he's about.

MasterDAF MasterDAF Remember, if you've spent so long together, you might know some of her Intimacies, and can leverage them against her, reducing her Resolve.
Hmm, that's a good point. I just assumed I didn't know any of her intimacies, but I suppose it makes sense Conrad would be privy to a few based on their time together.

Random Word Random Word , do I know any of Sabah's intimacies? If so, how do you want me to go about establishing those? Also, can I retroactively incorporate them into the persuade roll?

Feel free to make up a handful of intimacies you've discovered for your ally. I'll veto anything in the unlikely event I don't like it.

Yes, you can leverage one of those intimacies in your persuade.

How do these sound for a quick collection of Sabah's intimacies that Conrad is aware of?

Defining
● Principle: "Luna did not bless me with the gift to be anything so that I could squander it being nothing."
● Tie (Positive): Sha'a Oka - Loyal Mentor

Major
● Principle: "Leave your enemies worse off than when you found them."
● Tie (Positive): Conrad - Amused Endearment
● Tie (Negative): Undead- Distrust
● Tie (Negative): The Realm - Dread Enemies

Minor
● Principle: "Delicacies exist to be enjoyed."
● Tie (Positive): Hunt for Hearts Blood - Thrilling

Sorry I haven’t posted. Been busy with real life stuff and I fell behind my posting. I’ll have a post up in a bit.

So it sounds like Droplets will stay up all night to visit the Underworld. Sjet wants someone to find her a well deserved bed. What will Sayuri and Garret do?

Conrad has sent Sabah to search for Solars. As a metagame note, if you want to be found by her tonight either visit a place of power like a manse or make an obvious display of supernatural power. Otherwise she'll probably make trouble for someone else.

Hmmm... I think Sayuri would want to go back to the docks or wherever else there's a need for healing. At least to do what she can to help until she finds her own bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back