• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Boys OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
sounds good to me. I like that character arc you got. Might have to gain trust from Dascal though and it might be hard depending on what she does to him and his team. But it would be a good arc for a character

Works for me. I was partially tempted to have the fight taking place below her apartment as a reason to show up, but kinda felt would take away from the scene.

probs gonna hold off writing a response until someone comes up to vara at the park!!
What is your plot intentions for your charrie? If you want CC could be acquainted with Vara. Idk kinda like thinkin they friendly to each other cuz they don't know they supes? But had no reason to suspect each other? I mean their persona's vibe pretty seamlessly?

What is your plot intentions for your charrie? If you want CC could be acquainted with Vara. Idk kinda like thinkin they friendly to each other cuz they don't know they supes? But had no reason to suspect each other? I mean their persona's vibe pretty seamlessly?
my overarching plan is leaning toward vara reluctantly agreeing to help dascal and the others, but she’s a true neutral anti-hero sort of person, so i could see cc and vara being acquainted with one another! vara makes it a point not to use her powers unless absolutely necessary, i can see them going out and getting drinks tbh

K thinking CC is going for a run in the park and bumps into Vara. Thinkin later she will get a call on her burner phone that something g went down with Spector and so she and her bff have to go investigate.

Thinkin like CC might accidentally something in passing regarding Vought that could be mentioned to the Boys later?

my overarching plan is leaning toward vara reluctantly agreeing to help dascal and the others, but she’s a true neutral anti-hero sort of person, so i could see cc and vara being acquainted with one another! vara makes it a point not to use her powers unless absolutely necessary, i can see them going out and getting drinks tbh
K i won't have time tonight but will work on posting tmrw k?

honestly, i think it's a lot more likely for them to run into each other when she's out trying to vigilante her way out of a situation with a possible threat, but if you have any ideas, all ears!!
Yes that works.

the next storyline I have planned is them finding out that Vought is making supervillains with Compound V and having them be terrorists (kinda like how they find Kimiko) so maybe they could meet there

Plusultra, Do you mind if Ken has a crush on Bad Apple going forward?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back