• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

"Oh so that means you are a great swordsman right? You can use any sword in the world because yours so awesome?" Dru thought the man was an idiot for thinking he was going to die just because he couldn't use a sword. Dru was getting tired of the man and he had barely spoken to him.

Ken looked up from Ixie and nodded. "Yes, actually. I know how to use a variety of swords and other weapons. As for my skill level... Well I am alive so I would say it was far above average." He said calmly before turning his attention to Penance who had let out screech. "That and I have useful friends that have helped me survive." Ken stated as he rolled his eyes at the hawk.

@Church Burning @Drumonkey

"Gee willikers you need to go back to bed and wake up on the non dick side of it because you are on a roll." Dru shook his head and did his best to ignore part of the crew he had just joined, he wasn't sure why Ken had taken up such a fascination with himself but he didn't want to find out why.

Venny let out a large laugh at what Dru had said. "You got that right. Also, I like being drunk. I have less things to worry about when I am." She stated, smirking up at Ken. " so, what types of swords can you use?" She asked curiously, now a bit off edge.

@Peaceswore. @Drumonkey

Marine Commander Jarvis Ferro walked to the top deck of Captain Augustine's ship. "What's all the commotion about?" he asked. He had heard a lot of footsteps while below deck. He quickly noticed Admiral Morgol. Commander Ferro rushed over to the group of Marines and made them look small compared to his height. "Commander Jarvis Ferro reporting for duty, sir!" he announced with a salute directed at the Admiral. He nervously held the salute position. If he had been addressing Captain Augustine he could have ended the salute himself.

@Thesmashbro @National

As all of the men saluted, Mariette saluted also. However, unlike the rest, hers was not stiff. From her face to her feet, her entire body was relaxed. She responded to Admiral Morgol's greeting with a simple "Yo." After the salute was finished, she rested both of her arms behind the back of her neck. "Yeah, we're ready." she said to Morgol, "It's at least comforting that even if the situation calls for an admiral, all we need to do is let you do your thing when the time comes."

@shadowdude505 @National

Morgol nods to her. "It is good that you are ready." Morgols already strict and formal face got darker as he says, "For any pirate you, your commander, and your crew come across, spill their blood. No prisoners. Kill every pirate that is on those islands. No prisoners are needed." Morgol nods at his marines, and they all go back into the ship. "Any other questions that you need to ask me you two?" @shadowdude505 @Thesmashbro

Commander Ferro ended his salute after Mogol's signal. He listened to the banter Captain Augustine directed at the admiral and his following orders. A large grin appeared on his face when Mogol ordered to kill all of the pirates they would come across. "No questions sir. You're order's couldn't have been clearer."

@Thesmashbro @National

Ken rolled his eyes at the women as he petted Ixie gently on her head. "Wash away your worries with alcohol? Nothing new, anyway drunkard. I can use a variety of swords and other weapons. Honestly it depends on the situation and what I feel like using at the time. I can fight barehanded as well if I so chose... Once again it matters." Letting out a yawn he sat criss cross on the railing and watched them every now and then glancing at his log post to make sure they were on the right track. "Tell me at the very least you know hand to hand combat, Ape."

@Drumonkey @Church Burning

"Yes I do know hand to hand, in a unique form I like to call drunken monkey. So what happened in your past to make you such a dick on such a nice crew?" Dru raised his eyebrow at the rude man before he continued with his practice. @Peaceswore @Church Burning

"I have a question." Mariette said as she raised her arm, "If we're to take no prisoners, who should we put in the brig? It seems like a waste to have one on the ship and not use it." Mariette didn't like Morgol's policy on pirates. Unless the pirate was extremely dangerous, she would usually capture any pirate she found and bring them to the nearest Navy base. The wanted posters add "or alive" for a reason, after all. Still, she wasn't going to go against the Admiral's orders that bluntly. She wasn't that fearless. "Can I just capture one? Please~?"

"I have a brig..." Mariette said to herself, pouting a little. She could already tell that she and Morgol weren't going to get along. She turned around to her crew who, for the most part, seemed to be awaiting orders. After a slight pause, she said "Do what you like." before heading off to her quarters. She knew that most of them were intimidated by Morgol, so they would naturally follow Morgal's orders, but she liked keeping the illusion of both her being in charge and her crew's freedom.

@shadowdude505 @National

-----

While Garret mostly ignored the monkey that was just accepted into the crew, he quickly responded "We aren't nice." before looking back out to sea. He wondered if the captain had actually set a destination of if they were just following the wind. However, after looking out to the sea for a while, he saw an extremely strange sight. In the distance, there was a man walking on the surface of the water. Garret had to double-take to confirm what he was seeing. After that, he walked over to Chase. "Oi," he said, "if we keep this speed up we're going to run right into someone. I don't mean someone's ship either; someone's taking a stroll on the ocean up ahead of us."

@Offspring @Drumonkey

(Since no one else is starting the plot, I guess I'll point the pirates in the right direction too.)

"Are you serious?" Dru changed into his half form and climbed up the rigging to the crow's nest and looked at the sight of sure enough a man walking across the ocean Dru was completely in awe of what it took to do that and raised an eyebrow. "We really need to try not to hit that man." @Thesmashbro @Church Burning @Offspring

Penance informed Ken about the man walking on the water. Looking over Ken just shrugged before going back to petting Ixie. "I'd say just run him over. Kind of late to stop the ship. Does anyone know how a boat works? If that bastard doesn't want to get flattened he should move." He stated calmly completing ignoring Dru's question.

Jarvis followed Mariette. "That Admiral Morgol is something else huh," he said. "Kill all the pirates. If we do that who else can I fight? Pirates are the only ones causing trouble..." he grumbled. "I'll kill some pirates all right. My hardened fist would be too much for the weak ones anyway."

@Thesmashbro

Chase continued practicing with his staff and from feel of it he was becoming more fluent in his technique and it was easy to see the dexterity with in him, he took a moment to rest as he could hear of somebody in the sea. He walked over to see and then replied "I assume if he can walk he could get out the way, but just in case lets steer away no need to kill a seemingly innocent person" he looked to Ken to do as he said.

Ken let out a sigh as he got off the railing. "I guess his legs are broken or he is an utter dumbass. If he wants to get run over...." Mumbling under his breath he walked over to the steering wheel and turned it a bit so that they would avoid the man, but not stray off course. "There, crisis adverted. Should we celebrate?" He asked as he rolled his eyes and leaned on the steering wheel.

@Offspring @Thesmashbro

Priam Leander was walking across the surface of the ocean, thanks to the power of the move-move fruit he had eaten a long time ago. He held a rolled-up piece of paper as he walked, which he unrolled and looked at from time to time. As he walked, he almost didn't notice an oncoming ship in time. He was glad that the ship changed course. If the ship had run into him, it would sink and he would have no one to talk to. As the ship moved past him, he approached the hull and put one of his feet against it. He then lifted his other foot from the ocean's surface and proceeded to walk up the side of the ship, eventually reaching the deck. "Excuse me," he said in a soft, yet somehow somewhat threatening tone as he perched on the railing, "I seem to have lost my way. Is there a navigator on board?" He then tossed his rolled-up paper onto the deck, which opened up revealing a map. "I need to get to the Conomi Islands. Could you tell me where we are on this map and which way is north? I'm sure I can get there once I know that much."

Dru swing down from the crowd best and clung from the rigging and spoke to the strange man "how were you walking across the ocean and how did you walk up the side of the ship?" @Thesmashbro

Ken looked over at the man shooting him a glare when he felt a tinge of a threatening tone in the others voice. Pushing of the steering wheel he casually made his way over to the other, Ixie perched on his shoulder. "I'm the navigator here." He said simply keeping his cold eyes locked with the other carefully watching him. "You are an utter dumbass. Any simpleton can tell he has a devil fruit." Ken said simply as he stopped in front of the newcomer.

Ixie flew off of Ken's shoulder picking up the map before retuning to her pervious resting area and handing him the map. "The Conomi islands?" He mumbled as he inspected the map. "Yeah.... I know this place... I we are headed in that direction right now." Glancing at his log post before looking at the map.

(If this is suppose to be a secret island or if there's something wrong with this post tell me in the OOC and I'll fix it :) )

@Thesmashbro @Drumonkey

"I think you like feeling superior by stopping at the first idea that rolls into your head. Obviously it is a devil fruit but what is the name of the fruit you see most idiots don't know this but names have power and the name of a devil fruit like that could be very important." @Peaceswore

Morgol rises from his chair, and openS his room door as he goes to the bow of his ship. The ship docks into the Conomi islands, and the marine ships lower doors open, and the marines exit the ship. Morgol walks out of the ship and looks around. "What a beautiful day" @Thesmashbro @shadowdude505

Users who are viewing this thread

Back