• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Chase was still steadily training even though he was still not feeling fully restored but it felt futile as he needed to learn how to use haki like Iscariot mare than anything, he began to remember his brother speaking of haki before he left as the rain poured down. He then headed into the kitchen to see that it had been attacked by a savage he shrugged and found some meat and ate then fell asleep.

Dru was standing on the deck of the ship not wanting to get thrown off and lost if he stayed in the crows nest. Dru looked around and saw Venny leaning over the edge and sighed to himself and was about to help her but decided against it, he didn't want to let her know about when she was sleeping or give her any reason to get angry at him so he went inside and found the lab that the doctor was working in. @Church Burning

Simon checked and walked into the kitchen. He saw the captain and nudged him awake. "Excuse me, Chase is it? I'd like to join your crew as a shipwright if possible.." He asked confidently.

@Offspring

Venny turned around and saw Dru. "Don't fall overboard!" She laughed, joking about his devil fruit.

@Drumonkey

Chase wakes up and fines Simon stand before him asking about joinning the crew "Shipwright? We have a shipwright and I could be a shipwright myself so sorry to say but as a captain with an already big crew I can't just keep strays...so what else do you have to offer" he said a bit grumpy.

@Church Burning

After what felt like ages Ken was able to maneuver the ship to clear skies. When he did he let go of the steering wheel and leaned against the railing water dripping from his coat and hair as he looked at the sky. "That was exhilarating... The storm believe it or not helped so we may arrive sooner." He said as he looked at the log post.

"I am a traveller although that's not very relevant...I know all three haki...also not relevant....I could be a quarter master and I am a certified priest although not many know that..." He said, listing a few things off. He sighed. "Sorry if I'm not that useful" he shrugged.

@Offspring

Cornelius smiles as he walks into the fridge and pulls out a small chocolate bar. "The storm cleared by the way, Chase." Cornelius walks back out on the ship, and he looks down at the water. Something catches his eyes as he sees a large shadow in the water. "Ken, have you ever seen a sea king?" @Offspring @Peaceswore

Chase cringed not really liking his skill set "I guess you could teach us haki which could help prevent another situation like this one and your family to Venny so I can't do that to her, you can join us" he said trying to get comfy and fall back to sleep.

@Church Burning

"ooh! Sea king! They are really yummy I heard!" Venny smiled.

@National

Simon nodded. "Alright. If you ever get bored of me being on your ship, just tell me. I don't mind." Simon smiled and walked out. As soon as he was out the door, he slipped and fell on his butt.

@Offspring

Cornelius opens his mouth to say something, but suddenly, the ship starts to rock back and forth. A loud shriek is heard, as a large sea king pops out of the ocean, looming over the ship. "Ahh, here is one." Cornelius smiles up at the big sea creature. @Peaceswore @Church Burning

Church Burning]"ooh! Sea king! They are really yummy I heard!" Venny smiled. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17043-national/ said:
@National[/URL]

Simon nodded. "Alright. If you ever get bored of me being on your ship, just tell me. I don't mind." Simon smiled and walked out. As soon as he was out the door, he slipped and fell on his butt.

@Offspring
Dru was there and helped him up "Hey, you need to be careful around here you could slip and injure yourself."

Cornelius opens his mouth to say something, but suddenly, the ship starts to rock back and forth. A loud shriek is heard, as a large sea king pops out of the ocean, looming over the ship. "Ahh, here is one." Cornelius smiles up at the big sea creature. @Peaceswore @Church Burning

Ken cracked his knuckles as he looked at the sea king. "If you even think about eating this ship." He muttered just incase. "But seriously....this guy is really freaken big.... He could easily swallow this ship whole." @National

Simon chuckled. "I'm fine!" He smiled and saw the Sea King. "LOOK VENNY! ITS DINNER!" He laughed. Venny laughed as well and looked over at Ken and Cornelius. "Can I get it for dinner?" She asked, swords already unsheathed.

"Be careful fighting with the sea king I can't dive in after you, although if you do get injured just come to me." Lucas called out to everyone mainly Venny then he grabbed some hair from Dru and disappearing back to his lab. Dru looked at Simon then Venny "be careful you two." @Church Burning

Cornelius holds up his hand, still smiling. "No fighting is needed." Cornelius grabs his guitar, and plays a soft tune. "Song of Fate: Sirens Song" The soft tune is played, and it reaches the sea king. It might also affect Chase, as he is part fishman, but it is more effective towards Sea Kings. The large sea creature bows its head close to Cornelius, and he pets it, smiling. "Ahh, how nice." @Church Burning @Offspring @Peaceswore

National said:
Cornelius holds up his hand, still smiling. "No fighting is needed." Cornelius grabs his guitar, and plays a soft tune. "Song of Fate: Sirens Song" The soft tune is played, and it reaches the sea king. It might also affect Chase, as he is part fishman, but it is more effective towards Sea Kings. The large sea creature bows its head close to Cornelius, and he pets it, smiling. "Ahh, how nice." @Church Burning @Offspring @Peaceswore
"No we should kill it for food no doubt about it." Dru crossed his arms and nodded in agreement with Venny and Simon.

"Yeah.... Toto ate most of our food so this is a perfect opportunity." Ken agreed with the rest as he stretched a bit. "We won't arrive for another few days and we are going to need food..." @National

Cornelius waggles his finger at Dry. "I already befriended this Goliath. Besides, he is willing to push the ship give us a large speed boost to wherever we have to go. This means we can get to where we need to in almost no time. And we can buy more food." @Peaceswore @Church Burning @Drumonkey

Venny fel to her knees and was in despair. "Why????" She whimpered and Simon sighed, patting her back. "There there...you'll get it next time" he said, glaring at the Sea king.

Ken shrugged as he thought about it. "The sea king can only go so fast before it rips the ship apart.... I think we should eat it.... But there should be more food in storage. Toto only ate what was in the fridge." He said as he glanced at his log post before walking over to a railing and sitting down. He accidently let out a small his of pain as his body was still really tired and the storm he had to navigate through didn't help in relaxing him.

@National @Church Burning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back