• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Dru called out from the crows nest "I am not the captain but what If I called out a great big fuck you instead and try to fight back?" @pbtenchi

Cornelius strums his guitar. "Song of Fate: Hell's Symphony!" Cornelius plays the song, and funnels of fire shoot out starught at the pirates who were scaling down to attack them. @pbtenchi

"AARGH" Cried the pirates. "Hic. Hmm? A devil Fruit eater? I know how to deal with those. FIRE AT THE WATER AROUND THE SHIP" A barrage of cannon balls rocked the water around the ship.

"Get out of here you hiccuping drunk." Dru called out from the crows nest as he stood ready to fight.

Cornelius smiles as the large area king from before roars, enraged that he got hit from a cannonball. "I am no devil fruit eater friend. Song of Fate: Viking Song!" The ropes of the ship freeze, and so does parts of the side of the ship.

"HIc hic hic" He laughed "You think you can beat me the pirate king? Hic hic hic." A storm started brewing. His silhouette became clearer as he approached the rail of the his ship. "I'm Woody the Tree, The most feared pirate in all the world! Hic"

"HEY WOODY! Stop barraging the ship with your cannons. Why don't we settle this calmly. I see you like drinking, well why don't you and me have a drinking contest? Winner takes all." Venny shouted at the ship. Simon looked at her. "That's playing dirty" he muttered to her but she smiled.

"A drinking contest eh? Hic... That works for me hic hic" Woody jumped down from his ship and landed on the deck "stop the firing" he said and the cannon fire ceased.

Dru dove from the crows nest and used rope to slow himself down until he was hanging a few feet above the two of them "this should be interesting." Dru chuckled and made himself comfortable.

"Glad we were thinking the same thing" she smiled and sat down on the deck. "Sit with me" she asked as Simon rolled a barrel of beer out and sat it upright. "Ladies first" she smirked, holding out a bottle to him and readying hers

Woody sat down Opposite Venny and took the bottle. "Hic hic hic You better be ready to hand over little girly" he smirked.

pbtenchi said:
@Drumonkey (I believe he is afk)
"annnnnnnnd... GO" Dru yelled out as he laughed thoroughly enjoying himself and waiting to see if the tree man could keep it down. (no still here thanks for looking out)

Woody grabbed three bottles and drained them, then threw them away, reaching for a 7th. Pbtenchi came out of the cabin and got in the head by one of the bottles.

"this is getting good. I respect the captain but wow this drinking contest is getting intense." Dru chuckled as he swung back to back.

Venny smirked and grabbed two, drinking them down and a pint of beer. She wasn't even tipsy yet.

She reached for three more and drank them down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back