• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

"Thank you, doctor. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to attend some personal matters. I'll be back though."

Tristan left the group for a little bit, and headed back home, noticing his mother outside waiting for him to come back.

@Tellmeastory (You can still control the mother if you'd like.)

Chase relaxed as he was taken to the operation room he thanked Toto as he was dropped off, he groaned attempting to move his right leg but in the end he failed to do so. The operation began and after a while everything was done and he could move his leg again and the rest of his body was bandaged and ready to move slow and steadily, he stood up "Thank you doc...oh and yeah welcome to the crew" he said.

@Tellmeastory @Drumonkey

Lucas smiled and helped up his new captain. "Fair warning I will need a room that can double as my lab do you think you can make that happen for me?" Lucas looked down on the captain with his normal smile this one seemed warm and inviting as opposed to when he was in operation.

@Offspring Toto smiled and sitted next to Chase "Hey...you're the captain of this crew, right?" Said the old man with a hopeful look at his face "Can you do a favour for me?"

On the island, the marine base just finished sending a report to one of the main Navy bases. The marines were frantically running around, sending out reports. The newspapers were eating this up. "Pirates defeat the Bounty Hunter Priest!" Iscariot was know as a very accomplished bounty hunter, so this was a large feat for the new crew.

Out in the Main Navy Base, a marine runs over to Morgol. "Sir! Here are the new bounties!" (I'm only putting peoples names for the new bounties just because its too hard to remember everything.) The marine hands over the bounties, and Morgol flips through them. "Chase:60,000,000

Ken: 50,000,000

Simon: 50,000,000

Cornelius: 45,000,000

Venny: 40,000,000

Tristan: 40,000,000

Dru: 40,000,000"

Morgol sighs as he stands up. "These are the new official bounties. You can start sending them out." The marine sighs. "What a pirate crew. If they just do a bit more, they'll be one the eleven supernovas." Morgol blinks, and a radius of a mile on the ocean erupts in blue fire. He blinks again, and the fire disappears. "I'll be waiting Ken".

Cornelius sits up, yawning from his sleep, still smiling. "That was fun."

@Offspring @The Jest @Peaceswore @Tellmeastory @Drumonkey @Church Burning @Death Puppet

Chase grabbed his staff for more support as he listen to Lucas "The ship has a lab it should be good enough for you" he stretched his leg "Honestly I thought you would give me a animal leg to replace this one...another day I guess" he said jokingly but he really wanted one. He noticed Toto speaking to him about a favor "Depends on the favor" he responded kindly.

@Drumonkey @Tellmeastory

As he saw his mother, she said "I know. I know you have to go and do whatever... I just wish you didn't have to leave me. You're my son," she started to cry, "And I love you."

Tristan, though he just cried, also began to cry. "I love you too, mom. I just... I have to do this, I need to find out everything there is to know about the history of the world. These guys are my friends now, I'll be in good hands. You saw them beat Iscariot. If they can do that, they can do almost anything."

After a long time of sobbing and reminiscing, Tristan grabbed the rest of the bottles of ink, the book about Monkey D. Luffy and a few of his favorite history books, and headed back to the group. He arrived, only to see the group talking as if nothing happened.

Cornelius stretches his back as he grabs his guitar, still smiling. He starts to play a slow, melodic tune to soothe everyone's bodies and soul. As Cornelius plays he looks over at Chase. "Chase, since you are half fishman, I was wondering if you have heard of a fishman named L.G Hardy." @Offspring

"You see, 30 years ago I have set sail to start my own pirate crew...After three years my crew was..." Toto paused taking a deep breath...a hint ..."And for the next 27 years I was kept as a prisioner by Iscariot..."Toto turned his face east with nostalgia in his eyes..."I've left my wive and newborn child back at my homeland...I promised once I was defeated the first time...I would return to her..." A tear rolled through Toto's face as he kept going "The island where they live is not too far from here!"Toto bowed his head down to the captain, in pleading position"May I accompany you until I can reach there?" Toto kept his head down, but spoke with conviction."I am considered dead by the world government, and I have nowhere else to go! Even if they might never forgive me, even if they might have forgotten me...I desire to spend the days I still have with me with my family!" @Offspring

(I f#cking love making this old man cry)

Chase smiled "You really would do that? I will keep that mind for another day" he said enthusiastically wondering what would fit him, He then zoned into what Toto was saying, he was struck with sadness "No need to bow you can accompany us" he said thinking about his recently deceased parents and how he couldn't return home.

@Drumonkey @Tellmeastory

He turned to Cornelius "Nope I no little about pirates even fishmen pirates"

@National

Cornelius stands up, still smiling. He knew Chase was half fishman, so he was very surprised to hear he didn't know about L.G "I have to admit, that is a tad surprising. Anyways, a citizen came over and handed me these." He walks around the crew and hands them out their bounties. "Quick the marines are." He hands one to Tristan. "Welcome to being a pirate." @Offspring @The Jest @Peaceswore @Drumonkey @Church Burning

Offspring said:
Chase smiled "You really would do that? I will keep that mind for another day" he said enthusiastically wondering what would fit him, He then zoned into what Toto was saying, he was struck with sadness "No need to bow you can accompany us" he said thinking about his recently deceased parents and how he couldn't return home.
@Drumonkey @Tellmeastory

He turned to Cornelius "Nope I no little about pirates even fishmen pirates"

@National
"Of course I would do that. I was already researching Zoan types and now I have one up close and personal that I can experiment on."

Chase chuckled "I grew up on land with the occasion undersea exploration, I never was a fan of pirates so it never really stood out to me if I ever heard about it" He said. He looked at Lucas "Zoan type research? Hasn't Vegapunk already researched everything" he said curiously.

@Drumonkey @National

Offspring said:
Chase chuckled "I grew up on land with the occasion undersea exploration, I never was a fan of pirates so it never really stood out to me if I ever heard about it" He said. He looked at Lucas "Zoan type research? Hasn't Vegapunk already researched everything" he said curiously.
@Drumonkey @National
"Vegapunk researched a lot but most of his work is written in code so I only managed to decipher some of it. Plus it is hard to get your hands on his work." Lucas smiled widely "But I did learn how to increase strength and size of limbs in my operation room."

Tristan takes the poster, "Hm, 'The Wordsmith' is what they're calling me? I guess I could get used to that."

He looks toward Chase, "Is there a small room I could occupy on the ship? Mostly for my historical purposes."

Chase listened as Lucas spoke "Cool honestly I looked up to Vegapunk a lot though I never heard too much about his later advancements out side of the basic worlds items like devil fruits and pacifistas among other things, I wish you luck on your research" he said enthusiastically then replying to Tristan "The ship has a room for you most likely" he couldn't remember everything on the ship but he knew it was a few room besides the necessary living spaces.

@Drumonkey @The Jest

Offspring said:
Chase listened as Lucas spoke "Cool honestly I looked up to Vegapunk a lot though I never heard too much about his later advancements out side of the basic worlds items like devil fruits and pacifistas among other things, I wish you luck on your research" he said enthusiastically then replying to Tristan "The ship has a room for you most likely" he couldn't remember everything on the ship but he knew it was a few room besides the necessary living spaces.
@Drumonkey @The Jest
"well I would just need to find you a sample to bend to use for your surgery and I must check out that Zoan boy on your crew to see what I can do about his form changes." Lucas smiled and chuckled heartily.

Chase nods "Dru is a cool guy he has the most spirit among everyone on the ship he should be a great help to you and from what I have experienced you should be able to help him as well" He said proud of his crew mates.

@Drumonkey

Ken walked over to them with a sigh. "No he is a pain in the ass with all his damned questions. I don't see anything cool about that guy." He grumbled as he walked on the ship his body completely sore of the events that had recently taken place. However being who he is he refused to show the pain he was in. Instead he looked at his log post to see if it was set before he started to casually walk around the ship trying to loosen his stiff muscles .

@Offspring @Drumonkey

Cornelius gets on the ship and sits on his large beanbag lawn chair thing, and plays his guitar. "What a calming day it is."

Tristan heads on the ship, saying goodbye to his hometown and hello to his new adventure. He finds his room on the ship. Small, but exactly what he needed. After setting everything up, he picked up the story of Monkey D. Luffy and went outside, propped himself up against the post near Cornelius and began to read.

Lucas walked off and retrieved his supplies and headed onto the ship setting up his lab and quickly taking samples from Dru.

Dru woke up Venny and Simon and directed them to the ship where Lucas was setting up his stuff. @Church Burning

Pbtenchi went out on deck, and took a bite of an apple whilst staring towards the sky, he was obviously thinking about something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back