• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Ken ignored Toto and ran toward the fight as he neared it he leaned on a wall and silently observed not giving away his presence. He stayed there and waited for a chance to strike. 'I won't be able to land the final blow, but I sure as hell can and will weaken him enough for someone else.' He thought as he remained silent though he was close to losing consciousness again. @Tellmeastory

Iscariot crashed against the barrier, he seemed now furious..."YOU ANNOYING BRATS!" He gets hit point blank by Cornelius's flames he flew backward into the church's wall. Iscariot got out of the hole, incredibly pissed. "I HAD IT WITH YOU!" He pointed three fingers of his right hand at Cornelius All three turning sharp and fusing into a drill inbued with haki "Black Drill" that stretched into the Musician's direction While morphing his leg back to normal.

@National @The Jest @Offspring

"STILL SMILLING, BRAT?I GOT TO ADMIT, YOU HAVE BALLS! BUT PLAYTIME IS OVER!" Iscariot's whole body morphed, his bones began to cover his whole body...His Image was was now reminicing from a Knight, his right hand now morphed into a Lance and his left morphed into a Giantic shield He coated the enge of his lance with Haki

"WHITE TEMPLAR"

"I CAN ONLY KEEP THIS FORM FOR A WHILE, BUT NO MATTER! I WILL ELIMINATE YOU HEATHENS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!" The painfull procedure took all and the stress took all of Iscariot's attention, he prepared to charge at Cornelius.

"GAEBOLG!" "DIE HEATHEN!"

(Chance to stryke me, 100% as for now)
@Peaceswore @Offspring @The Jest @National

'................... NOW!' He thought as he gripped his sea stone blade in his hand and getting into a stance shot off as fast as he could leaving a small crater in the place he had been. He ran at top speed and even though he was going so fast he barely made a sound. Every step he took hurt more than the last but his pure determination refused to let him feel the full extent of his injury just yet.

You could practically see a blue aura emoting from him as he appeared next to the priest. Letting out a yell he put in all his remaining strength as he jammed the sea stone blade deep into the priest side. "CHASE!!!! END THIS FUCKER!!!"

@Tellmeastory @Offspring @The Jest @National

Last edited by a moderator:
Dru thinks he could hear fighting but knew that he couldn't leave and he figured it was is crew thanks to their luck. Dru looked down at Venny and Simon and wished they would get better faster.

WINGS

Luke did the same motion as the previous time, and wings spawned on his back. He picked up Cornelius along with the rest of the ink bottles and flew out of there.

As he did so, Ken stuck his sword into his side, yelling "CHASE!" He believed his crew could handle it.

@National @Peaceswore @Tellmeastory @Offspring

Iscariot slaps Ken away, but feels weakened by the seastone knife "Seastone...You slimy little..." He sees Chase and prepares to charge..."THAT'S IT! YOU WILL ALL DIE!" He charges at Chase Preparing to stab him with the lance, but In the midst of it he feels weakening from the seastone.

(@Offspring Final attack, Sis vou plait)

Chase was out of it for a moment but he regained himself as he began to float, He quickly charged at the Iscariot full force not even thinking about the pain that still lingered and once he reached him he put both of his palm out. He placed one of his chest and the other on his stomach yelling "1000 brick canon" This technique had enough power to kill a man but being that Chase wasn't an expert and he was weak it would most likely just send him fly and knock him out for a long while.

@Tellmeastory @Peaceswore

Iscariot was hit full blown at the stomach, shattering the bone armor completely and sending the priest flying to the Church's bell. The Moment he collided he spat blood "Guffawh!" And came crashing down to the churchyard the bell started ringing from the Impact "BONG, BONG, BONG, BONG" Iscariot was left down there...Unconcious.

@Offspring @The Jest @Peaceswore @National

Ken smirked at Iscariot and walked over to him taking out his knife. "I hope your god is laughing at you." He said with a smirk as he placed his knife in his pocket and took a step away. Only to vomit up some blood and hack up more. He had over worked himself way to much and now that his adrenaline and determination gone he was feeling all of the pain return to him. He kept a smirk on his face as he fell to his knees and then his side looking very pale, honestly at a glance one could easily assume he was dead...though he wasn't.

@Offspring @The Jest @National @Tellmeastory

Tristan flew and set down Cornelius right next to Chase, and then moved on down down to Iscariot and Ken. "Finally, someone took you down. You fully deserved what came to you." He turns to Ken, "Thank you, Ken," then back to Chase, "and of course, thank you Chase."

He kneeled down to Iscariot, "You were my idol when I was a child. How absolutely wrong I was to even have that thought."

@Tellmeastory @Peaceswore @National @Offspring

National said:
Cornelius, continuing to smile, steadily gets up. "W..we.. *Cough* did it.." He falls down on his knees, blood trickling down his cheeks.
(Hope everyone is ready for their new bounties. I'll put em up once everyone recovers.) @Tellmeastory @Offspring @The Jest @Peaceswore @Drumonkey
Lucas the 8 foot doctor walked up to chase "are you ok? Where are you injured? In fact bring all your injured near me."

Chase watched Iscariot fly and fall to the ground like a dead man, he dropped straight to the ground now realizing how much damage he had done to his body, He coughed blood from his mouth. He couldn't feel his leg and his hands were nearly destroyed, he was aware of his possible life long injuries, he could see Ken in pain as well it was terrible site, he was then approached by a man most likely a doctor "L-leg" he replied to his question.

@Tellmeastory @Peaceswore @The Jest @Drumonkey @National

Tristan continued, "Why couldn't you have been someone better? Someone," he began to choke up at this point, "that was the man I thought you were." Tristan began to cry, tears streaming down his face, "BUT NO! YOU COULDN'T ACCEPT MY DREAMS," he was still tearing, but holding himself together.

"Pirates were never bad people; Monkey D. Luffy was never a bad person. He, Roronoa Zoro, Nico Robin, and the rest of his crew brought so much good to the world, WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?! FATHER!" The tears built up more, and he began slapping Iscariot in the face time and time again, taking all his anger out that welled up inside him over the years.

@Tellmeastory

Iscariot suddenly moved...what most people would consider an attack, but instead, He simply hugged Tristan "God...please have mercy on him...He's young...so smart..." Tear began rolling through Iscariot's eyes "Don't let the Tides destroy this boy's future" Iscariot was unconcious and still praying for one of the kids he took on the orphanage. He was praying for Tristan's safety...

@The Jest

Tristan stood there, shocked. His arms in the air, not going around Iscariot. It used every bit of his remaining strength to withhold himself from hugging Iscariot back, his tears now stopped. "Thank you," he said to him. He couldn't hug him back, not after what he's done, what he would've done to him if he had not been stopped now.

Tristan broke free from the embrace, "This crew is my future."

"Not if you don't get into my operation room I want to heal all of you at once not have to go find you all. Also I want to join this crew." Lucas said loudly and waited for any injured to either move closer or indicate if they needed help or not. @Peaceswore @Offspring @the rest of the crew

Iscariot laid down with a smile on his face...Somehow he looked at peace...Totally different from the man he was minutes ago...

"Ken-chan! I brought a doc-HE'S ALREADY HERE!?" Toto arrived waving at Ken only to notice the man tha was just behind him have arrived just before him. "Ken-chan hold on!" Toto carried Ken on his back to the area the Doctor called the "Operation room" "Huff, Huff...Three more!" He kept going back and forward, Bringing Cornelius, Chase and Tristan to the area as well.

@Drumonkey @Offspring @The Jest @National @Peaceswore

Lucas smiled widely and his eyes seemed to grow darker and he literally towered over everyone "Let the operation begin." Lucas rubbed his hands and a bubble opened up around them and even managed to get Iscariot and then the doctor got to work he began setting bones and healing them replacing lost blood since he was a universal donor repairing internal injuries and 30 minutes later he released the operating room and everyone had bandages and was feeling muc better considering what state they had just been in. "Now about that crew position." @Offspring @National @The Jest @Peaceswore @Tellmeastory

Ken was still in an conscious state due to over working his body. Ixie and Penance perched on the ground near him and watched over him. Ixie after a bit flew over and laid down on Ken's chest and rested herself but still kept an eye on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back