• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

mewbot5408 said:
Ooc: no. Under any circumstances do not interact with them. ChAse and I are doing a plot and it doesn't need to be ruined!)
OOC: Time skip confused sexy time scene or write it? I don't mind either

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]OOC: Time skip confused sexy time scene or write it? I don't mind either

[/QUOTE]
just respond accordingly then use a fade or skip :P

mewbot5408 said:
Ooc: no. Under any circumstances do not interact with them. ChAse and I are doing a plot and it doesn't need to be ruined!)
OOC: ok, then Margo won't be interacting very much, until absolutely needed, (like meeting new people, or getting captured) psychology is going to take more of my time this week.

Ooc:

@bloodfire , You can probably interact with Rei a bit if you want- They're going to the club soon, so let's have all the chars who want to go there. xD Rin and Mew are doing a sort of romance scene there though...

[QUOTE="King Anthony]

Vladimor found that it was necessary to follow after, frowning deeply at the entire scene. Derrick sloppily tries to push away the two that are only trying to help. His cries weren't anything too severe, a sob or two every few minutes, wiping the tears away at a controlled rate. He knew how to keep most of himself under control. Right now was just too stressful. "Look, look!" His voice hoarse and not ready for clear use. "I am fine...!" He pushes past growls stuck in his throat, breathing heavily. When he caught a glimpse of Vladimor he straightens himself quickly, but there was rage and anger on his face. "He doesn't...understand...Does he..?" He mumbles lowly to the two, shaking his head. He looked at each of the two, wiping his face with a paper towel. His head cocks to the side as the song is stuck in his head and he drags his nails down the side of his face down to his neck. He turns around with a mock smile.

Derrick approached Vladimor, and the noble seemed startled by his demeanor. The young noble was pushed against the restroom wall, much to his surprise. Holding tightly onto his collar, Derrick frowns. "How?! How can you hum that tune so lightly?!" He growls, tears once again brimming in his eyes. Vladimor honestly didn't understand. It was just something that popped up in his head. "I don't...understand?" Disapproving, Derrick shakes his head. "That..." His grip on his collar went lax, and he drops his arms to his sides. "Was one of your father's favorite tunes..." He steps back this time, running his hands over his face, running over his neck. "He'd come home snapping fucking raging at us for nothing! You even more so! I remember this song playing nearly every time I was hit...Every time I watched you get hit. How he'd hold you down and screamed at you for your mother...Her..." He lets out a shaky breath, looking up at Vladimor, who didn't quite seem to follow properly. "Then he'd tell you how much you reminded him of her. You look nothing like her...He'd..what he did to you...Fucking disgusting. I sat through the whole thing, I watched you cry, I'd fucking hold you until you fell asleep in my arms...The song..." He huffs, red locking over blue.

Vladimor coughs. "I don't...remember that. I just remember he was very strict...Sorry. I don't remember that much before they locked me up." He says truthfully, placing a hand on his shoulder tha Derrick shrugs off. The servant shakes his head, giving himself a moment, stepping away from the all to bow. "I apologize for my outbursts. May...we continue our night?"​

[/QUOTE]
Bic: Matthew felt like he had to say something. Here Derrick was again, trying to keep himself composed when in his heart he clearly wanted. Matthew hadn't realized how troubled he was until now. Sure, the servant seemed a little off, but so did the rest of them, so Matt hadn't really minded. Matthew's eyes looked over at Vladimor, who still seemed like he was recovering from shock. Should Matthew reach out to comfort him? No. The answer came to Matt's mind less than a second after the question had. Vladimor was probably a little confused and hurt, but right now Derrick was a bigger issue. "Come here." Matthew ordered, but instead of waiting for Derrick to respond Matthew just strolled up to Derrick, and after a brief hug, wrapped an arm around Derrick to both support him and push him along before the boy could argue. Now, don't be mistaken: Matthew still didn't like Derrick, but Matt understood some of the boy's pain, even if he hadn't personally experienced it. After glancing over at Vlad again to make sure he was fine, Matthew lead Derrick along, out of the restroom and not stopping until they were right outside the building. The cold air and smell of cigarette smoke nearby hurt Matthew's lungs, but he didn't complain and just took a deep breath before finally taking his arm off of Derrick. He didn't say a word for a while, expecting the others to be right behind him. When they weren't, Matt sighed and quickly asked "You're fine, right?" He avoided Derrick's eyes. He didn't want to see whatever emotions were visible in them, out of fear that he'd start empathizing with the servant more than he already had. "Make sure to wipe your tears away. Tonight's supposed to be fun. Blood-drinker and Vlad won't have any fun if your not." Matt's gaze flickered over toward Derrick for a moment, before returning back to the ground. "I won't either." With that being said, Matthew finally decided to shut up and waited for the others to leave the restaurant so they could get going. He wasn't too excited about going to a strip club, but then again, they served alcohol... and Matthew really liked alcohol.

orious watched what had happened growing quiet not able to say or do anything. He turned to follow after them slowly and cautious holding onto his red crystal as he met them outside. He stood there and murmured softly about the color red. Orious removed his precious necklace looking down at the shorter males holding it out for derrick to take. He wanted to comfort him but he had no idea how. Only did he remember that the necklace he wore reminded him of feelings. Maybe it could help derrick too? He didn't know. Orious looked at him."here...please take it....I don't know if it'll help much but it has helped me get through some times..." He told him trying his best to help if he could. He didn't like seeing him cry, it scared him.

MermaidShireen said:
OOC: ok, then Margo won't be interacting very much, until absolutely needed, (like meeting new people, or getting captured) psychology is going to take more of my time this week.
Ooc: sorry I didn't mean to come off rude :( I just realized that you were asking....somebody else in this rp has a tendency to get on my nerves from time to time...um feel free to distract rei if you want. Also I have to wait until the one group arrives to respond xmx)

Time passes...

A cigar in hand, he looks over to Shard lying aside him. Being the confused cigar chomper he is, he simply asked, "Where the hell are we again? Mars? Wait a second..." He wiped himself down with a towel nearby.

He didn't exactly feel reinvigorated, and no knowledge was gained. However, it was recorded on his mask, saved on a few files for later. Everything was recorded, so it wasn't like this was far from normal.

He blew a puff of smoke. Wasn't like he thought, but rarely he thought at all. It wasn't much like he saw either. He felt a bit more... Bonded. The thought of it disgusted him, but all Shard could see was Leo staring up at the ceiling, seemingly lost in thought.

@mewbot5408

Stell Sat up looking at him with a hand on her forehead and got up quickly going to the bathroom,slamming the door.all was heard was a whimper and the toilet. Few minutes and she poked her head out with a blush staring at Nick. it was obvious Stell wasn't feeling well. Hopefully Nick would just assume she was sick or something instead of figuring out what she kept quiet about."Nick, come here...I wanna take a shower..."she murmured softly staring at him with a serious expression a Small blush still on her face.

@mewbot5408[/URL]
Shard looked up at him from where she laid on the bed. Purple eyes on him with interest. "No.." she murmured softly and tilted her head against his shoulder with a little sigh."..something the matter,babe?" She asked curiously and looked up at him again noticing that he was staring at the ceiling. She climbed up over him into his lap and moved her arms Around his shoulders staring with curiosity and concerns. "...if there's something I can do you can tell me.."

mewbot5408 said:
Shard looked up at him from where she laid on the bed. Purple eyes on him with interest. "No.." she murmured softly and tilted her head against his shoulder with a little sigh."..something the matter,babe?" She asked curiously and looked up at him again noticing that he was staring at the ceiling. She climbed up over him into his lap and moved her arms Around his shoulders staring with curiosity and concerns. "...if there's something I can do you can tell me.."
"Its nothing. Probably malfunctioning thought processor or something." He slid out an access hatch through the back of his head, and flickered with a few buttons.

A light beep noise rang, and he rubbed his temples.

"I've inputted that we're not on Mars, and we've had some pretty great stuff. Great."

He continued being a cigar chomping badass, and laid back down, clicking his switchboard shut.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" He pulled her in for a kiss before before could say anything.

Derrick is startled and jumps when Matthew touches him, leading him outdoors. He hangs his head sort of sheepishly, also unable to meet his gaze. He felt terrible for troubling everyone over something that now seemed trivial. Well, honestly not, but that wasn't the point. "I will be alright, I apologize for troubling you." With a solemn expression, the blonde bows deeply and stiffly. When he straightens, he sees Orious holding the necklace that he always wore for him to take. "Thank you very much, but I ah..." He looks at the necklace, the red reminding him so ill of his eyes. "Red...I dislike the color." He tries to smile kindly as he reaches his fingers to the corner of his eyes. "It's supposed to portray evil." Yes, and blue was benevolence. His eyes and his lord's eyes. It shows what they are destined for. Blue, brown, red...But what was violet? "Additionally, it seems that you have quite the attachment to the necklace, I would feel wrong to have it." He runs his fingers through his hair, taking a deep, labored sigh. "I...am going to go inside and pay. After then, we will take our leave." As he walks inside, he mutters something along the lines of "...A drink would probably do us all good..."

Vladimor hadn't followed any of them out, instead he sat back at the table, waiting for the waitress to come around with their bill. He pays while they are all out there, consoling him or whatever. There's a few minutes longer that he waits, finishing the glass of wine before he stands, leaving until he bumped into Derrick. " I already paid." He says in a soft voice, concern still etched into his features. Derrick nods in acknowledgement before Vladimor before the dark haired boy places a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Derrick, it's gonna be alright, a'ight?" Theres a firm pat on his shoulder before he exits out, Derrick quietly following out to the car.​

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]"Its nothing. Probably malfunctioning thought processor or something." He slid out an access hatch through the back of his head, and flickered with a few buttons.
A light beep noise rang, and he rubbed his temples.

"I've inputted that we're not on Mars, and we've had some pretty great stuff. Great."

He continued being a cigar chomping badass, and laid back down, clicking his switchboard shut.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" He pulled her in for a kiss before before could say anything.

[/QUOTE]
Shard kissed him back and smiled when their lips parted looking at him. "Hmm...the only thing I need right now is this..."she whispered. Her pale hands cupped his face and she giggled a little. This was nice,she liked it when leo was sweet to her. She leaned in resting her forehead against his,the crystal touching. This was definatly a nice change of pace. He could be sweet if he wanted. Definatly nice. Shard moved and looked at him."I'll do anything.."

[QUOTE="King Anthony]

Derrick is startled and jumps when Matthew touches him, leading him outdoors. He hangs his head sort of sheepishly, also unable to meet his gaze. He felt terrible for troubling everyone over something that now seemed trivial. Well, honestly not, but that wasn't the point. "I will be alright, I apologize for troubling you." With a solemn expression, the blonde bows deeply and stiffly. When he straightens, he sees Orious holding the necklace that he always wore for him to take. "Thank you very much, but I ah..." He looks at the necklace, the red reminding him so ill of his eyes. "Red...I dislike the color." He tries to smile kindly as he reaches his fingers to the corner of his eyes. "It's supposed to portray evil." Yes, and blue was benevolence. His eyes and his lord's eyes. It shows what they are destined for. Blue, brown, red...But what was violet? "Additionally, it seems that you have quite the attachment to the necklace, I would feel wrong to have it." He runs his fingers through his hair, taking a deep, labored sigh. "I...am going to go inside and pay. After then, we will take our leave." As he walks inside, he mutters something along the lines of "...A drink would probably do us all good..."

Vladimor hadn't followed any of them out, instead he sat back at the table, waiting for the waitress to come around with their bill. He pays while they are all out there, consoling him or whatever. There's a few minutes longer that he waits, finishing the glass of wine before he stands, leaving until he bumped into Derrick. " I already paid." He says in a soft voice, concern still etched into his features. Derrick nods in acknowledgement before Vladimor before the dark haired boy places a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, Derrick, it's gonna be alright, a'ight?" Theres a firm pat on his shoulder before he exits out, Derrick quietly following out to the car.​

[/QUOTE]
"it also potrays emotion...it means life.."he murmured and looked at the crystal in his palm confused. the vampire looked to derrick with his violet eyes and put it back on his neck."...it's the color of the heart..." he murmured and sighed looking off. he watched as derrick left looking disappointed at his failed attempts. the vampire turned following the others to the car saying nothing more.

The boy snickered before closed his eyes trying to go back to sleep only to look back at the girl his face becoming a bit red "Uh...yea sure but... whats with the look is something wrong?." He asked while doing as commanded and walked to the girl kissing her forehead before walking in turning on the shower "There ya go...is that all you need?" The boy asked while walking up to her "Now what's with the face beautiful? It really doesn't suit so never well."Nick told her

Cicero said:
The boy snickered before closed his eyes trying to go back to sleep only to look back at the girl his face becoming a bit red "Uh...yea sure but... whats with the look is something wrong?." He asked while doing as commanded and walked to the girl kissing her forehead before walking in turning on the shower "There ya go...is that all you need?" The boy asked while walking up to her "Now what's with the face beautiful? It really doesn't suit so never well."Nick told her
Stell exhaled softly looking up at her boyfriend. "I just don't feel very good..." she murmured quietly looking at him. She then looked off for a moment blushing. "Also, to you're question about going out to eat is fine by me.." she added before getting into the shower herself.

"Really...you were fine couple minutes ago."He said mostly to himself while about to walk out "Okay cool I'll let you take your shower before we go."The boy told her smiling while watching her get in "If you feel any worse tell me and I can see what I can do." Nick told her honestly

Cicero said:
"Really...you were fine couple minutes ago."He said mostly to himself while about to walk out "Okay cool I'll let you take your shower before we go."The boy told her smiling while watching her get in "If you feel any worse tell me and I can see what I can do." Nick told her honestly
she nodded. "I will,i don't think it's anything too bad.."she assured him but not hinting at anything. she had a idea of what had been going on but she wasn't fully sure of it. stell took a quick shower and changed before stepping out in a t-shirt and shorts. she made her way back into the room. the short female walked over to the neko with a little smile. "anywhere you had in mind?" she asked.

Ooc: Damn, the next post from you better be a club scene

@King Anthony ...

Bic: Matthew watched as Derrick walked inside, only now revealing the pity he felt through his facial expressions when Derrick wasn't looking. He had meant to cheer the distressed boy up, but instead he felt like he had made things worse. Derrick shouldn't have had to apologize or bow to him. The servant was undoubtedly used to doing such things. Maybe he didn't even notice when he did it anymore, but it still seemed wrong for him to do that, and act like everything was alright when it wasn't. This was hypocritical of Matt to think, only because the second somebody reopened the restaurant doors he forced himself to look neutral again: It was Vlad who opened the doors, followed by a meek and ashamed Derrick. Matthew didn't say a word, and it didn't surprise him when Vladimor didn't either. He followed them to the car and got in last. Earlier Matthew hadn't minded, but the air (or lack of) in the car was making his head spin. Feeling defeated, Matthew laid his head against the car door on his side, but not before making one last comment, in a failed attempt to lighten the mood.

"A club, huh? Sounds like my sort of place."​

The boy looked back while putting on his shirt completely his outfit "Feel any better after the shower?" He asked with worried eyes but smiling at her "I have plenty of places but sadly I don't think they allow kids there though." The boy snickered while finding his hat throwing it on his head "But of course if you want we can...I guess go to whatever fancy or at least some what fancy restaurant if you want." Nick suggested plainly but hating the idea of actually be in any fancy place practically killed him mentally if not physically...but he thought it would be a nice thing to do so he'll survive the torture of it if necassary

Cicero said:
The boy looked back while putting on his shirt completely his outfit "Feel any better after the shower?" He asked with worried eyes but smiling at her "I have plenty of places but sadly I don't think they allow kids there though." The boy snickered while finding his hat throwing it on his head "But of course if you want we can...I guess go to whatever fancy or at least some what fancy restaurant if you want." Nick suggested plainly but hating the idea of actually be in any fancy place practically killed him mentally if not physically...but he thought it would be a nice thing to do so he'll survive the torture of it if necassary
"I don't typically care for fancy places, I may be the duaghter of a rich family but that doesn't mean I was spoiled nor does it mean I like expensive stuff..."she explained with a little sigh and shook her head. She then looked up at him taking his hand blushing. "I'm happy as long as have you to protect me,"she told him truthfully. Stell then hugged him. "...I think I'll be fine, it's just a little bit of stomach pain...maybe I ate something funny.." she said blushing but made it extremely hard for him to understand her thoughts. She didn't want to explain it and get his head set into a matter she was unsure of.

"Oh...thank god I can't stand those place."He said in relief "And of course you aren't spoiled remember you told me when we first met and we didn't like each other...ahh good times." The boy though aloud while remembering when they first met. "So...I guess we can just go to any random restaurant."Nick suggested while looking around the bed "....hey babe have you seen my collar?....That was the weirdest question I might have ever asked." The cat-boy said to himself while still looking around

mewbot5408 said:
Ooc: sorry I didn't mean to come off rude :( I just realized that you were asking....somebody else in this rp has a tendency to get on my nerves from time to time...um feel free to distract rei if you want. Also I have to wait until the one group arrives to respond xmx)
OOC: Or I could send us to get food, the club has shard and Leo already. Aren't the others going to meet there anyways?

mewbot5408 said:
Shard kissed him back and smiled when their lips parted looking at him. "Hmm...the only thing I need right now is this..."she whispered. Her pale hands cupped his face and she giggled a little. This was nice,she liked it when leo was sweet to her. She leaned in resting her forehead against his,the crystal touching. This was definatly a nice change of pace. He could be sweet if he wanted. Definatly nice. Shard moved and looked at him."I'll do anything.."
" Let's get outta here." He leapt out of bed and put his pants on. Slinging on his pack, and dropping his hood over his head, and re-securing his chest plate, and planting a kiss on her forehead before latching his mask back on.

He stood up, the light slightly flickering, illuminating the chrome plating.

"You should dress up. I'm going to order pizza." He ordered a Little Caesar's through his rebreather, and slung his gun over his shoulder, the lights on it flickering on in off in relativity to each other, shining a faded blue.

"-Thanks, have a good day." Click. It wasn't much for him, just a 2 pepperoni, his favorite. He face palmed, and then face palmed again because his mask was kinda painful. "Fuck. Is there any pizza you want? I got 2 pepperoni."

Cicero said:
"Oh...thank god I can't stand those place."He said in relief "And of course you aren't spoiled remember you told me when we first met and we didn't like each other...ahh good times." The boy though aloud while remembering when they first met. "So...I guess we can just go to any random restaurant."Nick suggested while looking around the bed "....hey babe have you seen my collar?....That was the weirdest question I might have ever asked." The cat-boy said to himself while still looking around
the female pointed to the nightstand where he had left it with a little sigh. "you took it off.." she reminded before turning to slip on her shoes. she sat on the bed watching nick. "what do you like,other than me of course." she asked and teased a little. she stood up and grabbed his hand walking out the door. "just nothing spicy okay? I dislike spicy food..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back