• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Ella looked down at him with confusion. She had no idea why he would crouch in front of her. It was probably some game she didn't understand yet. "Ella, sir... Um should I be crouching too?" she asked nervously

Sage blinked before shaking his head. " No , I'm doing this so I can look at you. So ,what is your name. " he said

"Oh..." Ella blushed at that, rather taking it the wrong way. She supposed that made sense though. It was something familiar even if it seemed a strange way of doing it. "My name's Ella, sir" she told him, her voice a little stronger this time.

Sage smiled brightly at her. " Call me Sage. " he said happily now that the girl didn't not seem as scared as before.

Ella blinked. She didn't think she could do that. "Yes, Sir Sage" she said eventually, deciding it best to remain respectful. She didn't want to act familial with him, not considering what she thought he wanted from her.

Ella nodded, she didn't like that order much but she had no choice but to obey. "Yes, Sage" she bowed her head. She felt uncomfortable saying his name, it felt wrong.

Sage frowned slightly. " You can call me whatever you want actually. " He said knowing the girl was uncomfortable.

Ella felt his previous order lift at his words and she looked back at him. She really wasn't sure what to do. "What I want isn't important... Sage" Ella said quietly. She didn't like calling him that but she knew that shouldn't matter.

Ella shook her head "No, no it doesn't". If it mattered, she never would have killed any of those people. She wouldn't have obeyed all those orders in hotels. But she had to, so none of them mattered.

Leon looked outside from his window only to see that there was someone running with another person in their arms. Who was that in his arms? Oh god, it was Nagato! Oh no, Leon instantly stood up and began to run around searching for some stuff to use. He managed to find the medical kit that was used on him a while back, now to get to Nagato. Leon sprinted down the stairs and shifted to a wolf before running out the door with the med-kit in his mouth. Leon eventually made it to the two and shifted back before turning to the person carrying him,"Put him down, I have a med-kit right here!" Leon now got a good look at Nagato and saw the blade stuck in him. Leon shook his head,"No no no! How'd this happen!?"

@Wyatt @Ldybug123

Shuzo put Nagato down in front of Leon. "I-I d-don't k-know. I-I f-found h-him l-like t-this." He said, trembling. Shuzo was in shock, and he had Nagato's blood on his clothes and hands from carrying him. @Wyatt

Last edited by a moderator:
Calvin had sat there, in Matthews's room, for a while, watching the doorway. He bowed his head to hide a smile, even if there was nobody there, and rose to his feet. Suddenly, Tabitha was shouting excitedly, and so Calvin followed her voice and ended up in the lobby, where Vladimor had awakened. Just outside, though, was a bleeding boy who was most likely the son of Matthew and Vladimor. He looked to be bleeding and dying, whereas Vladimor only experienced pain. The child was the first priority, but the moment he stepped outside, a familiar voice stopped him.

"Calvin Deucsius. What do you think you're doing, helping these things?"

Calvin turned, and the expression of surprise on his face was quickly replaced with hatred and disgust. "How the hell did you find us..?"

"'Us?' Hah! You're not one of them, Calvin. You're human; they're monsters. Now, go fetch Number 2 so we can be on our way."

"She has a name," Calvin growled, taking a step forwards. "And if you want to see a monster, then I'll show you a monster." A few tan feathers drifted onto Calvin's shoulders.

The scientist who was now confronting Calvin happened to be the head of the department that worked with super soldiers. Naomi had been their greatest success, but it was hard to replicate the work without Calvin's help, and they needed to study Naomi to look for flaws that could be improved.

Calvin wouldn't let them, and took a few more steps, seeing the other man was still unamused.

"You don't have anything to show. Now, Calvin, I do belie-" Before the man could even finish his sentence, Calvin disappeared behind a curtain of feathers; when they cleared, a large tan- and brown-feathered bird was in his place. Without a single sound, the bird grabbed the head scientist in its talons and took off, circling on air currents and rising higher and higher. The man was mortified.

"You're a beast! I'll exterminate all of you!" His words quickly turned to screams as he was dropped from a height of maybe 200 feet, toward solid asphalt. However, before he landed, Calvin rocketed down and grabbed the man, dipping down just slightly to force the man onto the road at a quick speed, fortunately away from the hotel (probably a mile away, on a deserted gravel road), leaving a trail of.. yeah, let's not get that descriptive.

When this was over, Calvin only flung him high up into the air and watched him drop onto the road, dead.

That was a bit vicious, Calvin knew, but he wanted that man--the secondary contributor to Naomi's pain--gone. The bird flew off, not bothering to hide its transformation back to human.

Unfortunately for anybody dying at the moment, Calvin couldn't (
couldn't, not wouldn't) deal with people right then; he left to his room.

Ella didn't know what to do with that. People didn't care what she wanted. That was the point. It was about her doing whatever others wanted because she was there to obey. It was all she was good for. "Then... What I want is for them not to matter to you, sir..." she said quietly. Was she being tested? It seemed like the only reasonable explanation

Unconsciously Nagato was trying pull out the blade from in between his two ribs. His would form his hand into a fist on the hilt then it would fall not having the strength to pull the blade out. (IT HAS AWOKEN, sorry I was up for a while last night.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Because it's paradoxical?" Ella asked quietly, really hoping that that was all he meant by it. Not that he was going to treat her like a person. She wasn't one and if she started thinking like that again... Ella shuddered. She didn't want to think about it

mew had wandered off into town and was encountered by some men circling him. "well,what do ya know! it's a cat!" their leader yelled with a idiotic luagh. mew dodged the first few hits and swung his leg around hitting the human gang member sending him flying into the wall making a hole then turned quickly punching another and ended up beating the gang coming out with a few bruises and scratches. he turned to the leader the only one left and smiled widely his red eyes deepening in shade. "you wanna play too?"he asked licking the blood off his claws and gave a eerie giggle. the gang leader then bolted for it. "DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" mew watched and snickered to himself amused with the human's reaction,the cat entertained.

Shuzo looked at Nagato. "H-hold s-still. T-this m-might h-hurt." He said, pulling the knife out as gently as he could. He then threw the knife to the side and got alcohol and a cloth out. He put the alcohol onto the cloth and started cleaning Nagato's wound. @Wyatt

Sage sighed unsure what to do before he perked up. " I have something for you to do , will you obey? " He asked

Ella thought that a rather strange question. "Of course, sir, as long as it's possible for me to do so" she replied, bowing her head respectfully

Nagato poke an eye open and saw he was back at the hotel, "Someone did come looking for me?" He put his hand on his wound and felt what he had done to himself. "If I had more energy I could heal my self. But I used it all." Slowly he began to fall unconscious again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back