• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Ooc: Wait, wouldn't he have two dads then? X_X I mean, I call Matt "mama" as a joke but... Damn.

:P

Ella looked over at Matthew and smiled slightly, her shoulders relaxing. She wasn't alone then. She slowly shook her head "No, sir... I don't like it in there. I'm alone in there" she admitted quietly. Alone with her thoughts and memories. They didn't make good company, not in a place like this. Ella let her hand drop to her side as she let go of the door handle and she walked towards Matthew instead.

Shuzo got into the elevator, but he decided not to go to his room just yet. He pressed a button and waited for the elevator to get to the floor. He saw a door that was partly open and knocked on it, unaware that Cicero and Nick were in there. @Cicero

Last edited by a moderator:
Cicero finally had enough of looking at the scientist describing of him so he put the file back on the seat and walked around trying to find someone that didn't hate him to talk too 'Who doesn't hate me....ok a lot of people hate me or just don't want to talk to me I know this much.' He told himself walking with his hands in his pocket he got to his room to see Nick asleep he laughed a little "He acts tough but in the end he needs sleep also." He said to himself before taking out his phone and started playing games on it

(If anyone wants to bug Cicero or Nick just kick open the door I have nothing better to do with ruining my characters lives at the moment)

Nagato put his hand Leon's leg again, this time he was gentle not inflecting as much pain as before. He could see the cuts closing and sealing back together. It was only a matter of time. @Isune

Matthew gave her a smile. He was trying to be nice, but he was sure his smile just looked demented instead. Could this girl read his thoughts? It was like she could with what she was saying, but Matt knew better. He took another sip of his soda. "So, what happened today?" He asked slowly once she sat down. He hadn't really seen anything happen to her, but the way she acted when he did pass by her was odd. Most of the time, she seemed emotionless, but today she like an emotional wreck, at least compared to her usual self. He wasn't sure if she could pick up on it, but he was pretty messed up today too.

Ooc: Btw, when I say Matt has a "crooked smile", it refers to how scary he looks when he smiles. I'm not saying he has crooked teeth or anything. xD​

Leon felt a small amount of pain but only laid back as he closed his eyes. It appeared to be work. Yes! Soon Leon would be able to shift and do all of his usual things like he's been wanting to. He'll no long be a burden to the rest of the group! Leon was actually smiling despite the surges of pain he had going through his system. It would all be worth it soon.

@Wyatt

Nagato removed his hands and inspected he work. It was difficult to tell that he had ever been injured. "Okay, time for you to help me. I need you to find my file."

@Isune

Ella had knelt in front of Matthew. The position was comforting, it made her feel like he was in control and not her, even though he wasn't really. Not unless he issued a command. Ella bit her lower lip at his question. She didn't have to answer him. She didn't want to answer him. Yet she felt like she should answer him. After all, she was pretending that he was in control of her. "A lot..." Ella said quietly "Nothing new. Although he asked me and then didn't use me so I suppose that's new..." She had a habit of assuming other people knew what she was talking about. Quite possibly because she became so easily disconnected with herself ad never really connected much with others unless they were in control.

Leon stood up and looked at his leg, it was perfectly healed! Before Leon said anything more he hugged the stranger and smiled,"Thank you so much, I'll make sure I keep my end of the bargain." Leon then pulled away from the stranger and sat down on his bed,"Alright, Where am I going to find this file at? If you tell me where it is I'd be more than happy to fetch it for you."

@Wyatt

"Well I think I saw Cicero with a file earlier maybe he knows where they are." Nagato was started when the stranger hugged him, it almost mad him feel happy. "The file would be for Specimen 24."

@Isune

Last edited by a moderator:
"Just a minute i'll be right there." He said dropping his phone on the couch and got up to answer the door to see Shuzo there "Hey Shuzo whats up?" The boy asked opening the door all the way and offering for Shuzo to come inside "Also you might wanna be quiet Nick is asleep and I don't want to make him pissed if we wake him up." He said while walking back into the room and picked up his phone 'This game sucks why do I still have it?' He asked himself confused at himself for owning such a stupid game

"A-Alright." Shuzo said quietly, walking in. He looked at Cicero. "W-what g-game?" He asked, walking over next to Cicero. @Cicero

"Uhh....I can't remember the name of it wanna try it?" He asked the boy offering his phone to him smiling 'What to do in the mean time I haven't really looked around my room so I guess I could look around it to try and find some secrets.' He thought to himself getting up from the couch and started looking around the room to find nothing and eventually sat back down on the couch bored as usually when he had nothing else to do so he started eating one of his cookies

Ooc: Damn you notifications!

Bic: Matthew didn't expect her to say anything close to what she did. When she finished speaking, Matt had a whole list of questions for her already. "Who is he?" Matt asked her, a little worried for the girl. She seemed uncomfortable, as if something bad had happened. Her took another drink of his soda but nearly choked on it due to his shock. She didn't... did she? Suddenly he was reminded of earlier today, when Tabby had been alone with Cicero. He didn't understand why everyone around him was falling in love so easily... Ella hadn't fallen in love right? Clearing the thought from his head, he decided he'd give the girl support no matter what.

Ella opened her mouth to say his name but then remembered that she'd said she wouldn't use it. "Just some guy I met in the car park... We went to his room" she said and shrugged. That wasn't a big deal to her at all. He'd asked rather than demanded she did but after that other guy, she'd thought she'd needed that. She'd been wrong. "Nothing happened" she blinked, still perplexed by that. Hurt by it even. Hadn't he wanted her? Ella could have sworn he'd leant in to kiss her, with ever intent of doing more. She must have done something wrong.

Matthew sighed. How naive was this girl?! "Don't go to a guy's room unless you're with friends or they're gay." He instructed her, adding the last part mostly as a joke. He felt sorry for her, but he also worried about her safety. She seemed to obey everyone, so what would've happened if this guy was a creep? He also noticed she didn't mention his name, but decided not to push her. She seemed emotional, and the last thing he wanted was to make the girl cry. In fact, he was thinking of ways to cheer her up. "Want to go grab some coffee with me?" he asked, taking out his wallet and waving it around to emphasize the fact he'd be paying. Once again, he flashed his crooked, demented smile. She'd be okay, right?

Leon nodded and walked out of the room before walking around to try and find Cicero. He eventually found the room he was staying in and hardly said anything,"Hey, do you know where the files are? I need to get a hold of them." Leon really didn't want too talk to Cicero at the moment, not at all. Leon just wanted to know where the files were so he could hurry up and fulfill his part of the deal.

@Cicero

Ella felt the instruction take hold of her and she nodded, knowing she now couldn't do so. Unless, of course, another order overruled it. When Matthew asked her if she'd like to come for coffee, she had to wonder if he was really asking. The scientists had done that sometimes and punished her when she didn't agree with them or do what they'd asked. Matthew had given her several orders now and she had to wonder why he didn't just always do that. Wasn't it easier? "Yes, sir" she said after a pause and a small smile. He seemed to want her to come after all.

"S-sure." Shuzo said taking Cicero's phone and playing the game. He looked up when Leon came in. "W-what f-files?" He asked curiously. @Cicero

Cicero looked up to see the boy he stabbed a while back "I don't have them I only seen mine and gave them back to who had them and don't ask for a name or description cause i'm not saying a word of the person." The boy said looking at the phone in Shuzo's hand wondering how he would do at the game 'Its funny Leon thinks I would actually tell him how I seen the files.' He said laughing a little

[QUOTE="King Anthony]

Derrick was sort of lost at the comment, but when he looks outside, he finds away to turn the situation. (Just in case he was speaking of him!) "You mean the architecture of modern American cities? Yes, breath-taking indeed. The way they build here isn't too different than my home country. Maybe some things are simpler here than in other places. Russia, you'd think is nothing but snow and forest. It's mainly big, extravagant things." He laughs at the misconception, smiling when he gets his tea. "I'll be more considerate next time I take you somewhere. How about a movie? After that, we could head back to the hotel." He offers, glancing out the window once more before looking into Orious's captivating violet eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Orious shook his head lightly then pointed to a Bush by the outside of the window covered in bright red roses which were covered in a light frost. "...roses. they're the same color as your eyes...red. I love that color.." He explained with a chuckle,resting his chin on his wrist."don't worry about it, I like watching you. Your expressions are intresting..." He added with a slight smile upon his pale face making eye contact. His voice soft and calm, his tone serious but filled with delight. The vampire didn't normally show this side of him to anyone but he felt as if he could trust this boy. He liked it.

Matthew didn't order her to follow. The boy was cruel, often barking orders at about everyone in the group, self-appointing himself as leader without even meaning to. Around Ella however, he seemed to take on a soft tone. He was aware of her lack of free will, and was hoping that with each small step he'd somehow change that. There were so many things he couldn't change, but Matt found it hard to move forward if he didn't try. He waited for her at the elevator, not even picking up his soda can on the way there. Right now, he was testing her. Did the girl care enough to walk over at all, would she bring him the can, or would she just stand there, awaiting orders? He looked down at the floor, making sure not to look at her in case that would cause her to stay there, expecting orders. There were times he'd need to order her around, but he didn't want to do all the time. Even if he didn't respect many people, he did respect their right to be individuals.

Ella stood up as he left. Assumedly she was to follow, since they couldn't have coffee together if they were apart. The soda can gave her pause though, should she pick it up and bring it. Was that expected of her? She hesitated and looked over at Matt in the hope of some indication of hat she was meant to do. A pointed look at the can or an irritated expression at her hesitation would do. She saw neither. She didn't like that. A part of her wondered if he was deliberately being cruel to her. "um, sir? Should I bring your soda?" Ella asked nervously from where she stood, hoping she wouldn't upset him by doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back