• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy On The Run (Always Open!)

Ooc:Hia

"Ohh i'm so scared i'm shaking in my boots!" He yelled at louder on purpose blowing his smoke at the Cicero and Ocean's face before walking to the kitchen "Are you two coming or what?" He asked before he disappeared behind the doors "What a jerk....oh well you coming Ocean?" Cicero asked making his way to the kitchen door looking at Matthew with a face saying he would explain later before going behind the doors to the kitchen

"I'm actually tired, I think I'll take a nap. You two go ahead without me. Also, Nick, next time you blow smoke in my face I'll... I'll... do something to you to make you stop!"

izabell was singing and in the middle of putting the finishing touches on some cakes. she giggled and tilted her head. "hmm...i remember how ori used to love theses. too bad he can't eat them anymore, it makes me a little sad...they'll go to waste."she said with a sigh not knowing why she even made them in the first place.

"Ok fine you little brat here's the key to the room are you sure you can find it by yourself or do you need an adult to help you." He asked peeking his head back out to throw the keys the Ocean before going back into the kitchen "Hey so what are we going to eat?" Cicero asked Izabell looking around the kitchen for something to steal until he found a spatula and stuck it in his pocket Nick noticed and grabbed Cicero's wrist twisting "But it back NOW!"He yelled a little bit at the end before reaching into Cicero's pocket pulling out the spatula glaring at him with an emotionless glare that said 'if you try and steal again you will die' before looking at the girl in the kitchen "Sorry about that." He stated flatly before letting go of Cicero's wrist

"Thanks, but I don't need help from an emotionless brother like you. Well, bye guys!" 'I hope Nick doesn't kill Cicero, I know he will try to steal something. Why does Nick get so mad when we steal, and what happened to his eye? He never told me'.

Last edited by a moderator:
izabell covered her mouth with a giggle. "it's fine.. " she then pointed to the cakes tilting her head."if you want you can have some of these instead...they're ori's favorite but i forgot he can't eat normal food." she said rubbing the back of her neck nervously.

"Sure sounds great.....exactly how much did you make because knowing Ocean he will most likely eat it all." Cicero stated chuckling at the thought of Ocean shoving all the cakes into his mouth at once "Sure i'll take some cake but you guys can't eat that much." Nick stated moving over to Izabell to look at the cakes she made "Are you going to come over here to see the cakes or are you just going to stand over there and look like a complete idiot?" Nick asked not looking up from the cakes "Yea fine whatever you say great leader." Cicero said sarcastically while rolling his eyes and walking over the Nick and look at the cakes

there were various different colored cakes,each with cute decorated frosting to make them look like they had cat faces, flowers,and bows. each was neatly done and looked very sugary. "they don't look too bad do they??" she asked taking out some plates looked up at the other two.

Cicero was practically drooling while looking at the cakes "They are amazing." He stated while smiling Nick just snorted "Well aren't you mister nice even though they do look good can we have those two." He said pointing too the two with cat faces

Ooc:Sorry this as short just hurrying up the time skip

in the morning,izabell made her way downstairs and hurried into the kitchen to prepare everyone's breakfast. izabell walked quickly through the kitchen getting things done. Ori had started wandering around quietly.

mewbot5408 said:
in the morning,izabell made her way downstairs and hurried into the kitchen to prepare everyone's breakfast. izabell walked quickly through the kitchen getting things done. Ori had started wandering around quietly.
Zadock walked out of a room and closed it behind him then he walked quickly towards the kitchen. Zadock stopped a bit once he saw Ori and spoke up so that Ori could hear him "I still owe you a hit for earlier, how do you want it fast and quiet or are we going to wake the others up?" Zadock cracked his knuckles and raises an eyebrow.

Nick woke up to see Cicero asleep on the floor and Ocean on the bed "WAKE UP YOU TWO!" He screamed at them two to have no effect so he grabbed both of them and threw them down which helped Cicero wake up "WHAT FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He screamed anger filling his eyes gritting his teeth he gets up and goes up to Nick and even if he was to look up thanks to Nick being 6'2 and him being 5'9 put he wasn't thinking about height right now he was only worried about Ocean's health if he got hurt Nick will get hurt taller or not

"ow, my shoulder. Really Nick, that's was the best way to wake us up? I think that you broke my shoulder!" 'What is wrong with him, why is he so.... so..... it doesn't matter.' "I really need one of you two to either snap my shoulder back in place or take me to a hospital."

@Drumonkey

Izabell looked to zadock shaking her head with a sigh,her baby blues staring for a moment then looked back to her cooking."please don't...He'd have you down in a instant..ori is unlike us " she warned zadock then turned to face him crossing her arms over her little body. Ori remained quiet and stared at izabell.

mewbot5408 said:
@Drumonkey
Izabell looked to zadock shaking her head with a sigh,her baby blues staring for a moment then looked back to her cooking."please don't...He'd have you down in a instant..ori is unlike us " she warned zadock then turned to face him crossing her arms over her little body. Ori remained quiet and stared at izabell.
"How unlike us? Either way he broke my nose and should get what is due to him." Dru frowned at Izabell and then at Ori as he sat down at a table. After a bit he began to fidget and then stood up.

"You can't relocate your shoulder if its BROKE you idiot that's only if its dislocated if its broke you need need a sling." Nick said looking down at Ocean "Now get up and if I see a tear i'm doing it again and throwing you farther." He said not even caring that his little brother had hurt

"What.....your more sadistic then me when I start fighting someone." Cicero said trying his hardest not to punch Nick "Come on Ocean lets see if we have something that can help you with your broken arm." He said helping Ocean up and walked downstairs "Do you guys have anything to fix a broken shoulder?" Cicero asked looking around

@Drumonkey

Ori walked off to elsewhere quietly.

Izabell sighed."He was tested on more than most of us...part of the project to create a super solider, they ended up creating a vampire. Ori is one of the most dangerous of our kind making him a enemy is a dire mistake.." she warned then turned to finish cooking and began setting everything out for everyone. She blinked."oh..I never got your name..what is it?" She asked and held a mug of tea in her hands taking a sip.

"Does anybody have anything to help my arm, please, anything? Come on, maybe something to dull the pain, or even fix my arm? I am in ALOT of pain right now so if anybody could give me something to help out I would promise to not steal from you anymore." 'are they even paying attention, I really need help. I can't even feel my arm and those two are talking like they don't even hear me yelling for help. Do they not care, or can they really not hear?'

mewbot5408 said:
@Drumonkey
Ori walked off to elsewhere quietly.

Izabell sighed."He was tested on more than most of us...part of the project to create a super solider, they ended up creating a vampire. Ori is one of the most dangerous of our kind making him a enemy is a dire mistake.." she warned then turned to finish cooking and began setting everything out for everyone. She blinked."oh..I never got your name..what is it?" She asked and held a mug of tea in her hands taking a sip.
"He may be a vampire but vampires can't trump lightning although with my human mortality he might be able to... Anyways I am aware you didn't get my name only three or so people got my name. My name is... Sparky yeah that sounds right." Zadock chuckled and rubbed his hands together quickly creating a charge that ran up his arm then he went to a wall and began to walk up it walking aimlessly "tell me about yourself."

Ocean said:
"Does anybody have anything to help my arm, please, anything? Come on, maybe something to dull the pain, or even fix my arm? I am in ALOT of pain right now so if anybody could give me something to help out I would promise to not steal from you anymore." 'are they even paying attention, I really need help. I can't even feel my arm and those two are talking like they don't even hear me yelling for help. Do they not care, or can they really not hear?'
From his spot on a wall Zadock said "I can help you but it'll end hurt for a moment tingle for a bit and depending on what they did to you could be harmful are you still sure you want my help?" Zadock looked at him with a smile as his eyes flashed with electricity.

"That's fine, just please do something! My I can't feel my arm but I know it's broke" 'who is this guy? It doesn't matter as long as he can help, right?'

Izabell set down her mug and walked over to ocean,humming for a moment touching his arm with a little glowing in her hand."there..doesn't hurt anymore,sweetie??" She asked then looked to zadock."you can call me izabell, I'm the man made siren..Also I've known Ori since we were kids.."she told him with a smile. She looked to ocean again."I have some cakes if you want."

"that doesn't hurt. Also you said your name was Izabell? Nice to meet you I'm Ocean! 'well at least they are helping me unlike Nick, what is wrong with him.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back