• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Tyler signed his name on the letter, guessing he had to give it to the crow to deliver it back. He.. Uh.. Gave? It back to the crow, and wondered how to get outside without giving up his secret or going towards the other angel.

Isabel perks up. "Really?! That's cool!" The ice shines a bit as if relaying her excitement.

both Sabrina and Karina had already set there personal things in their room one side was filled with plushies and posters, and it looked like everything was covered in glitter. While the other side looked like an antique shop an old mirror placed on the back wall and the shelves filled with knick-knacks and books. Sabrina chimed in "if someone didn't know any better the would of thought I was living with an old woman" her sister rebutted with "well if they didn't know any better they would of thought I was living with a twelve year old."

Autumn has her hands behind her back, got made fun of because she has antlers and most fawn aren't suppose too. Autumn sighs softly and writes. "I guess so... it is a school after all.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I kind of like it; refreshing some would say" Vallen says laughing "I guess I'm just home sick I guess" A n ash crow lands on Vallen's shoulder and drops a letter into his hands "Well this is interesting" The letter disappears and Vallen smiles " a new friend"

Light said:
Isabel perks up. "Really?! That's cool!" The ice shines a bit as if relaying her excitement.
Ren smiles as she notices the ice glow. "I guess you like the sound of that huh? I bet we could take a bath together if we wanted, saves water you know." she said while smiling kindly.

--

StarKeeper said:
Autumn has her hands behind her back, got made fun of because she has antlers and most fawn aren't suppose too. Autumn sighs softly and writes. "I guess so... it is a school after all.."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I kind of like it; refreshing some would say" Vallen says laughing "I guess I'm just home sick I guess" A n ash crow lands on Vallen's shoulder and drops a letter into his hands "Well this is interesting" The letter disappears and Vallen smiles " a new friend"
Autumn's ear flickers when she hears this, her hair pooling around her as her mind starts to put her down. See? He doesn't need a loser like you when he can have other probably cooler friends... Why would anyone want to be friends with a weirdo fawn who can't speak and has antlers? Her mind taunted her causing her to shake a bit.

Isabel rolls her eyes. "Well I don't know." Her true feelings came out and the ice glowed brighter.

--

Autumn's ear flickers when she hears this, her hair pooling around her as her mind starts to put her down. See? He doesn't need a loser like you when he can have other probably cooler friends... Why would anyone want to be friends with a weirdo fawn who can't speak and has antlers? Her mind taunted her causing her to shake a bit.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________-__

Vallen sees this shake and Leans down "HEy you okay? is my smoke making you light headed?" Vallen asks concerned for his friend "I cant make my first non ash elemental friend just to have her react negativily to my smoke"

Light said:
Isabel rolls her eyes. "Well I don't know." Her true feelings came out and the ice glowed brighter.
Ren giggles a bit. "I'm just kidding, if you don't want too, that's fine. Anyways, I think I'm going to explore a bit more... I hope you find your missing pieces Isabel... Then maybe we can actually talk.." she said softly while looking down and heading out.

StarKeeper said:
--
________________________________________________________________________________________________________-__

Vallen sees this shake and Leans down "HEy you okay? is my smoke making you light headed?" Vallen asks concerned for his friend "I cant make my first non ash elemental friend just to have her react negativily to my smoke"

Autumn shakes her head and quickly writes messily. "It's nothing. It bothers me just a little bit but I can handle it." she wrote while keeping her head down, using her hair to hide her tears. Her mind once again getting the better of her. You're nothing, nobody will ever care about you. Heck it would be better if you just dropped dead.

Isabel looks a bit saddened and nods. The ice grows bright as if saying goodbye then stops when she leaves.

(You don't have to be if you don't want to @cjpb )

Tien looked around. It didn't seem like anyone was there. Then suddenly, barking. "My room mate's a dog?" he mumbled.

Vallen shifted on his feet for moment felling the awkward silence "Did I say something wrong? I tend to do that"

StarKeeper said:
Vallen shifted on his feet for moment felling the awkward silence "Did I say something wrong? I tend to do that"
Autumn shakes her head again before writing. "N-No. Really, you didn't... I uh better go.. I still haven't met my roommate..." she wrote before heading down one of the pathways to find her way out, her hair covering her face as she cries silently.

The crow was sitting on the gazebo's railing it's green eyes burning. Vallen turns to the bird and says "Watch her make sure she's okay" the crow nods before flying after the fawn and just before she exits the clearing Vallen yells "Autumn I forgot to tell you your antlers are beautiful"

StarKeeper said:
The crow was sitting on the gazebo's railing it's green eyes burning. Vallen turns to the bird and says "Watch her make sure she's okay" the crow nods before flying after the fawn and just before she exits the clearing Vallen yells "Autumn I forgot to tell you your antlers are beautiful"
Autumn says nothing but smiles a tiny bit through the tears as she leaves the clearing, eventually finding her way out because the maze lets her and senses her sadness, on the hedges a rose grows for her which she takes and puts it behind her ear as she heads to her dorm room to cry for a bit longer.

Tyler started walking off in a random direction, wondering where people were once again as he walked. Wanting to find someone once again even though he didn't like speaking to random people.

Vallen jumps over the maze and the crow that carried the letter leads him to Tyler. "So do you want a fight or friend?" Vallen asks the angel

Now on her own, Lana could more strongly detect the presence of other individual students, but there were few that she could determine what type of supernatural they were, simply because she wasn't all that experienced. The few that she could identify seemed to be angels like herself though. While she was curious to see who they were face to face, she was in no hurry to so, as some of the angels in the past she had come across had been rather uncomfortable because they had been able to detect Lana's lack of emotion. Angels were proud by nature, so its no surprise that the most devoted of them had attacked her, fearing that she was cursed and needed to be disposed of. At least, that's what her grandparents had told her.

Caw! Caw!

Lana blinked, suddenly aware that a letter had materialized in her hands. A crow stood in front of her, a pen in its mouth.

"Hmm? A message?" Lana murmured, before reading it. She cocked her head. Someone was wanting to meet her? Curious, she signed the letter, watching as the crow took off with a flap of its wings.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Now on her own, Lana could more strongly detect the presence of other individual students, but there were few that she could determine what type of supernatural they were, simply because she wasn't all that experienced. The few that she could identify seemed to be angels like herself though. While she was curious to see who they were face to face, she was in no hurry to so, as some of the angels in the past she had come across had been rather uncomfortable because they had been able to detect Lana's lack of emotion. Angels were proud by nature, so its no surprise that the most devoted of them had attacked her, fearing that she was cursed and needed to be disposed of. At least, that's what her grandparents had told her.
Caw! Caw!

Lana blinked, suddenly aware that a letter had materialized in her hands. A crow stood in front of her, a pen in its mouth.

"Hmm? A message?" Lana murmured, before reading it. She cocked her head. Someone was wanting to meet her? Curious, she signed the letter, watching as the crow took off with a flap of its wings.

[/QUOTE]

A crow landed on vallen's shoulder and dropped the letter into his hand. "Bring her her" Vallen says to the bird watching it fly away "now what's your name?" Vallen asks Tyler

"Up to you, Although I'd prefer to be friends than fight." Tyler replied to him. "My name's Tyler, nice to meet you."

"Vallen Knight; smoke and ash elemental and Soot's only collector" Vallen says extending his hand "Now what's an angel doing in a place liek this if you dont mind me asking, and dont worry your secrets safe with me"

"Wow. Fastest anyone's found out, congratulations. The thing is... I'm not on good terms with either side at the moment, and I'm not quite the average angel. I can absorb things like fire and use them later, fly and hover without wings and my wings are... Not solid... It's complicated. There's my secret spilled. One of the only Shadow Angels, at your service." Tyler replied to him, shaking his hand.

Oh, and I can sense energies and stuff" Tyler added, feeling stupid he left that out.

(@StarKeeper cough cough.)

StarKeeper said:
A crow landed on vallen's shoulder and dropped the letter into his hand. "Bring her her" Vallen says to the bird watching it fly away "now what's your name?" Vallen asks Tyler
Guided by the crow, it only took a few minutes before she reached what she assumed her destination. She found herself outside, a maze with tall green walls and large flowers in front of her. She glanced around, quickly noticing two people hanging out around a bench nearby, talking. She walked a few steps, and then froze, eyes narrowing.

One of the Angels she had sensed earlier...They were here. So much for trying to stay away from them on the first day.

Knowing it was pointless to go back, she approached them, trying to act cheerful (and failing). "Hello there..."

Tyler sighed on the inside (we're inside but whatever lol) "hey" he replied, assuming this was the angel he had sensed before, and hoping she couldn't sense he was an angel too, or how he was different. He looked like a normal human, as he was hiding his wings. He hoped she didn't reconise him, either.

Autumn currently sitting in her's and Lana's room, hugging her knees as she cries, the rose behind her ear wilting and blacking a bit as she does. She didn't know why she hadn't been expecting this to be honest, she was mute which was a barrier between her and others, plus the fact she had to write what was on her mind rather then speak it like most people. So making friends was very hard for her and she never really had any except other animals, but they didn't really count as friends since they left her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back