• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Ren finishes unpacking and checking out her room before deciding to go wander the school, interested and finding out where everything is. She eventually stumbled into the infirmary, was was currently empty, save Sebastian and a frozen statue. She blinked and made her way over to the frozen statue and realized it wasn't a statue, but a girl was frozen inside it. She bit her lip as she tried to figure out why that would be.
Lucy sighs softly. "I'm sure you could find your way off but i'm not sure if you'd be able to come back in... they let down some of the shields when new students arrive so they can see the school before putting them back up for the rest of the year until winter break." she said softly while looking at him worriedly. "Why?"

[/QUOTE]
"I was just wondering. I heard rumors that there was something going on in town later today." Rin said and scratched his neck a little, he quickly came to his senses and looked back down on the floor. "Well, nevermind that"

Not noticing autumn Vallen sifts through his many pockets and pulls out a small container. He opens it and takes out a small vial of liquad.

Tyler sighed. He had hoped to find where everything was, so he wouldn't get lost, but he was lost now, walking forwards, and trying not to look lost, but by looking at his face you would easily be able to tell he was lost.

Lucy bites her lip. "I don't think that's a good idea... I... I don't what I would do if you were hurt..." she said softly while looking down, her hair covering her eyes. @Peachypants

--

Autumn blinks and lightly taps his shoulder before stepping back, being carefully since she made him mad at her earlier on accident and doesn't want to do that again because it scares her and she doesn't want to lose her only friend.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu went to the room assigned to him and picked a bed. He unpacked his small amount of things without problem, plopping onto the bed with a sigh. "Boredddd..."
(Go explore! Find the hot Fallen Angel doctor, or the unconscious Earth Demon Teacher. xD )

@Peachypants[/URL]
--

Autumn blinks and lightly taps his shoulder before stepping back, being carefully since she made him mad at her earlier on accident and doesn't want to do that again because it scares her and she doesn't want to lose her only friend.
"Hey, don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Rin said with a kind smile. He took another step further into the room. It was dark inside, almost like it was nightfall, not that he bothered though. "You know, you could tag along if you want to?" While he spoke, the pink on his cheeks increased ever so slightly.

Peachypants said:
"Hey, don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Rin said with a kind smile. He took another step further into the room. It was dark inside, almost like it was nightfall, not that he bothered though. "You know, you could tag along if you want to?" While he spoke, the pink on his cheeks increased ever so slightly.
StarKeeper said:
"Oh Autumn hello" Vallen says stowing the vial away "So have you moved in okay?"
Lucy bites her lip more, her cheeks flush slightly. "I-I would... But I don't think it's a good idea for me to leave the school when I have no idea how to control my powers..." she said softly while sighing and looking down, her hair pooling around her face like a curtain.

--

Autumn nods lightly as she laces her hands behind her.

Sitting up Cozme looks at Mai, "Hi." She spoke, her voice light and almost bored sounding. "So your Mai? My roommate?" She asked standing to her unimpressive height, "I'm Cozme, Cozmarieno L' Demidove to be exact.. But my name's long and obnoxious so people, the few who talk to me, call me Cozme." She spoke smiling at the girl in the door way.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip more, her cheeks flush slightly. "I-I would... But I don't think it's a good idea for me to leave the school when I have no idea how to control my powers..." she said softly while sighing and looking down, her hair pooling around her face like a curtain.
--

Autumn nods lightly as she laces her hands behind her.

[/QUOTE]
"Come on, it'll be fine. Just for a little while, we'll be back before anyone suspects a thing. And besides, you're not alone" Rin said with the same kind smile on his lips. He tilted his head to his right as he glanced back at Lucy again.

---

Mai smiled a little towards the girl. "It's nice to meet you, Cozme. My name's Mai Akane" She said and swept into the room an dropped herself on one of the beds, the one that was empty and unoccupied. Her eyes darted back and forth to catch the view of the room. Within a few seconds after she had thrown herself on the bed, she was up again. She stood by the window and pulled away the curtain in a quick move. When she saw the view, she almost gasped a little. "Woah, it's really pretty from here!"

Tyler wondered where everyone was, he hadn't seen a soul in the corridors/ halls he had walked down. He felt completely lost now, looking for anything or anyone to help, even though usually he hated talking to people who he didn't know.

Peachypants said:
"Come on, it'll be fine. Just for a little while, we'll be back before anyone suspects a thing. And besides, you're not alone" Rin said with the same kind smile on his lips. He tilted his head to his right as he glanced back at Lucy again.
---

Mai smiled a little towards the girl. "It's nice to meet you, Cozme. My name's Mai Akane" She said and swept into the room an dropped herself on one of the beds, the one that was empty and unoccupied. Her eyes darted back and forth to catch the view of the room. Within a few seconds after she had thrown herself on the bed, she was up again. She stood by the window and pulled away the curtain in a quick move. When she saw the view, she almost gasped a little. "Woah, it's really pretty from here!"
Lucy bites her lip until it bleeds. "B-But it's not safe... t-there are bound to be hunters there..." she said softly while fiddling with her fingers, hiding behind her curtain of long hair.

Vallen looks to the crow its once red eys now glowed green. "You must have powerful magic to turn an ash crow away from it's creator" he says nuzzeling the cros he was a little upset the crow didnt keep at least a small part of his power though

Taykillz said:
Tyler wondered where everyone was, he hadn't seen a soul in the corridors/ halls he had walked down. He felt completely lost now, looking for anything or anyone to help, even though usually he hated talking to people who he didn't know.
An Ash crow pops through ha window and lands besides Tyler and caws loudly its red ember eyes burning brightly

Light said:
Isabel looks quite peaceful in the ice. She's able to hear everything from the outside.
Ren looking at her. "It must be terribly lonely in there.." she said softly while rubbing her arm. "Not that I would know... I'm guessing your Isabel... since everyone seems to have met their roommate... except me.. I'm Ren." she said softly and smiled at the frozen girl.

--

StarKeeper said:
Vallen looks to the crow its once red eys now glowed green. "You must have powerful magic to turn an ash crow away from it's creator" he says nuzzeling the cros he was a little upset the crow didnt keep at least a small part of his power though

An Ash crow pops through ha window and lands besides Tyler and caws loudly its red ember eyes burning brightly
Autumn blinks in surprise and scrunches up her nose and eyes a bit, looks quite cute doing that before shaking her head and writing. "I can't be that powerful.. and I didn't mean too... He just wanted some affection..." she said while looking down.

Autumn blinks in surprise and scrunches up her nose and eyes a bit, looks quite cute doing that before shaking her head and writing. "I can't be that powerful.. and I didn't mean too... He just wanted some affection..." she said while looking down.

"Well he's certainly in better hands than mine; my golems dont last long without special effort; you must have a kind heart to accept something made of ash" Vallen says as the crow hops from one antler to another out of Vallen's reach "Still a little skittish of me are you little birdy?":

Taykillz said:
Tyler looked at the crow with curiosity, wondering what it was/ where it came from.
The crow cawed as a small bound letter materialized from it's back and the crow gestured to Tyler to take it.

(@BrewMaster: I'll edit my post when you get the chance to reply if necessary. :) )

Having arrived at the grand hall and finding out what the arrangements would be, for awhile Lana found herself merely observing the other supernaturals for kicks. Most of them looked entirely human, but she could sense vaguely the powers they hid beneath the surface. The air was charged with it, sending a tingle down her spine that on instinct made her want to change into her angel form. She wasn't sure how long she stood there, but eventually she started heading to where the teachers had said her dorm was.

Her grandparents had sent her here without any explanation except that it would be good for her. She could only wonder what that meant.

StarKeeper said:
"Well he's certainly in better hands than mine; my golems dont last long without special effort; you must have a kind heart to accept something made of ash" Vallen says as the crow hops from one antler to another out of Vallen's reach "Still a little skittish of me are you little birdy?":

The crow cawed as a small bound letter materialized from it's back and the crow gestured to Tyler to take it.

Autumn looking down still as she writes. "Well as I wrote before... I don't just things based on their cover..." she wrote while rubbing her arm a bit, still skittish around him because of when he yelled at her, very sensitive, her dad as well as many of the other male bucks yelled/teased or bullied her before.

Isabel looks into the crystal to see who's talking to her body. "So she's my roommate? Nice to meet you. I'm Isabel even though you can't hear me."

Tyler picked up the letter, wondering why the strange crow had flown in and given it to him. He could sense an angel, somewhere. He could tell because each different person had different powers, and angel's was one he had been around a lot. He silently sighed to himself, hoping not to run into them. He hadn't left on good terms with normal angels, and he had never met one similar to him.

Light said:
Isabel looks into the crystal to see who's talking to her body. "So she's my roommate? Nice to meet you. I'm Isabel even though you can't hear me."
Ren lightly puts her hand on the ice. "It's too bad you can't see our dorm room... It's nice but could use some touches... It also has a really huge bath which is sweet. I love taking bubbly baths." she said while smiling and giggling a bit as she twirls a strand of her hair.

Aura Of Twilight]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11297-brewmaster/ said:
@BrewMaster[/URL]: I'll edit my post when you get the chance to reply if necessary. :) )
Having arrived at the grand hall and finding out what the arrangements would be, for awhile Lana found herself merely observing the other supernaturals for kicks. Most of them looked entirely human, but she could sense vaguely the powers they hid beneath the surface. The air was charged with it, sending a tingle down her spine that on instinct made her want to change into her angel form. She wasn't sure how long she stood there, but eventually she started heading to where the teachers had said her dorm was.

Her grandparents had sent her here without any explanation except that it would be good for her. She could only wonder what that meant.
An ash crow landed near Lana cawing loudly and a letter materialized in her hands seemingly flung from the crows body.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taykillz said:
Tyler picked up the letter, wondering why the strange crow had flown in and given it to him. He could sense an angel, somewhere. He could tell because each different person had different powers, and angel's was one he had been around a lot. He silently sighed to himself, hoping not to run into them. He hadn't left on good terms with normal angels, and he had never met one similar to him.
the letter reads: Are you seeking a good fight or a new freiend I am Vallen Knight and i\f you would like to have a match or a new friend then sign your name on the s paper and give back to the crow" the crow now held a pen in it's beak.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]"Well he's certainly in better hands than mine; my golems dont last long without special effort; you must have a kind heart to accept something made of ash" Vallen says as the crow hops from one antler to another out of Vallen's reach "Still a little skittish of me are you little birdy?":

[/QUOTE]
Autumn looking down still as she writes. "Well as I wrote before... I don't just things based on their cover..." she wrote while rubbing her arm a bit, still skittish around him because of when he yelled at her, very sensitive, her dad as well as many of the other male bucks yelled/teased or bullied her before.

"So is the air always this clear out here?" Vallen asks "I can hardly stand it without the smell of the smoke stacks back home.

StarKeeper said:
An ash crow landed near Lana cawing loudly and a letter materialized in her hands seemingly flung from the crows body.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

the letter reads: Are you seeking a good fight or a new freiend I am Vallen Knight and i\f you would like to have a match or a new friend then sign your name on the s paper and give back to the crow" the crow now held a pen in it's beak.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So is the air always this clear out here?" Vallen asks "I can hardly stand it without the smell of the smoke stacks back home.

Autumn has her hands behind her back, got made fun of because she has antlers and most fawn aren't suppose too. Autumn sighs softly and writes. "I guess so... it is a school after all.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back