• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Sabrina soon left her sister to read one of her many books on the stone she sought after and was walking out of the dorms into the school skipping every inch of the way. She could always search for her friend they hadn't seen each other since the returning from the forest when she reversed the flow of mana of that girl and having her turned her into ice which reminded her. She made her way to the infirmary to visit the same girl, she watch as the girl was incased in ice how sad but watching her be torn apart by her own magic was worse she sat on the nearby chair and spoke "I don't think we ever formally met when you attacked us but I'm Sabrina and I have made myself formally responsible for your condition" even if it was in a sad tone she still talked with a smile. @Light

After a little while of sitting on the bed in boredom, Ryuu decided to go explore the school. It's always best to know where everything is, even if your sense of direction is as bad as his. Nevertheless, he started off down the hall with a pen and notepad: writing down the locations of different areas that may be important later.

Somehow, Ryuu ended up at the infirmary. "Oh..well this should be pleasant.." He wrote down the location before acting on his curiosity of what was inside. With a slow step, he entered the room and looked around only to see a someone cased in ice and another knocked unconscious. "What happened?" He questioned to no one in particular.

Sebastian resting in one of the beds, has an iv attached to his arm and is hooked up to a machine recording what his body is doing, still recovering from burns. Angelo sitting while reading a book. "Let's just say one of the students used too much mana and nearly killed one of the teachers who is currently in a coma while the student in question is frozen in ice because of reverse mana flow transfusion." he said while glancing up from his book with his glasses.

Isabel looks at Sabrina through the crystal projection. The ice starts to spark and hits Sabrina. A harmless blast but it leaves something round and shiny in her hand. The ice cracks as jf it dispelled a lot of mana by giving her whatever she gave her. A crystal to project her thoughts only.

"That is certainly convenient" she gladly said as she looked into the perfectly round orb with her hunched over she looked like one of those psychic con artist who is given money for shoty fortunes that could be said to anyone and they would believe it. "Unfortunately I have no idea how to break you out of the ice but I'm shure the teacher over her will be receiving an healing potion in his iv since he cant really consume it" she smiled as he talked to the girl. She knew she had not come to apologize that wouldn't fix anything especially wouldn't get rid of the ice but se felt the need to visit anyway almost subconscious of her to visit.

Ryuu almost flinched from not noticing the males presence before he spoke. Reverse mana flow transfusion, huh? Bummer. A tail wrapped around his waist for a moment as he looked around with gray optics. "this isn't really that amusing either." He whispered to himself before looking at angelo with a bored expression, "would you care if I poked them?"

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu almost flinched from not noticing the males presence before he spoke. Reverse mana flow transfusion, huh? Bummer. A tail wrapped around his waist for a moment as he looked around with gray optics. "this isn't really that amusing either." He whispered to himself before looking at angelo with a bored expression, "would you care if I poked them?"
Angelo reading his book. "I wouldn't touch the ice girl since you'll probably be blasted back but feel free to poke Sebastian... He got pretty badly burned so be careful not to touch those eh? I don't need him reacting to defend himself.." he said while looking back down at his book.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen looks between the two and smiles before turning to Lana "Hello i am Vallen Knight; smoke and ash elemental and Soot's only collector, do you fancy a friend or a fight?"
Taykillz said:
Tyler sighed on the inside (we're inside but whatever lol) "hey" he replied, assuming this was the angel he had sensed before, and hoping she couldn't sense he was an angel too, or how he was different. He looked like a normal human, as he was hiding his wings. He hoped she didn't reconise him, either.
(We're inside? My bad. lol)

Once she got close enough, she saw two young men who looked about her age. One had ash colored hair, with green, clever eyes, and wore simple clothing. Even from this distance he smelt like smoke. The other had black hair and wore a matching hoodie. His eyes were turquoise, and the slight smile he had on his face seemed to visibly fade, or perhaps she was imaging it.

"Hello i am Vallen Knight; smoke and ash elemental and Soot's only collector, do you fancy a friend or a fight?" The ash colored boy said with a smile.

"Hey." The other boy murmured in greeting at the same time. He looked like he wanted to disappear, his eyes quickly glancing at her before looking elsewhere. Hmm.

Lana gave a slight bow, smiling. "A pleasure to make your acquaintances. I'm Lana." She said. "A friend or a fight? Well, I guess that depends. I haven't had a friend, meaning I don't know what that title entails. I know what a fight is, but something tells me you really don't really want to, correct?"

She turned her head slightly to stare at the other, unnamed boy. "You look uncomfortable." She noted simply. "Is it because you are in the presence of another angel?"

"So it's that easy to see through me? Great." Tyler replied to her question. "For a very specific reason, yes." He said, feeling like dashing off.

"Hmm..." Ryuu walked over to the male who he assumed was Sebastian and peered down at him before bringing a cold finger up and poking him in a clear area of his skin.

There was no use in doing this, in fact, he didn't even know why he wanted to do it.

Asphyxiated said:
"Hmm..." Ryuu walked over to the male who he assumed was Sebastian and peered down at him before bringing a cold finger up and poking him in a clear area of his skin.
There was no use in doing this, in fact, he didn't even know why he wanted to do it.
Sebastian grunts a bit and his face seems to scrunch up into one of pain and discomfort, however he didn't move, from what Ryuu could see, he was well dressed and had messy black locks which would be in his eyes if they were open.

"I may as well give up on hiding it, being as the only two people I've talked to have figured it out instantly." Tyler said, still blocking most of his angel aura from being sensed. But you could still sense he was an angel, but he was still hiding it and his wings.

"Really I would be happy to do most things" she shouted gleefully the covered her mouth so she wouldn't be too loud and repeated the same thing but a bit more quite a she leaned into the ice crystal.

"WOW two angels in one place this is going to be interesting, and here I thought that I wouldnt find anything interesting outside the village" Valan says slyly taking the cube with letters on it out and punching in both of his new acquaintances names making the cube glow green for a moment.

"This guy is a teacher?" He asked Angelo, leaning over Sebastian whilst he studied close to his face, "He looks so young." Ryuu's tail continued to sway as he stood leaned over, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

Asphyxiated said:
"This guy is a teacher?" He asked Angelo, leaning over Sebastian whilst he studied close to his face, "He looks so young." Ryuu's tail continued to sway as he stood leaned over, his hands stuffed into his pockets.
Sebastian's eyelashes fluttered lightly as his eyes opened briefly but were milky green instead of their usual forest green, but eventually his eyes fell shut once more. Angelo reading his book and doesn't look up. "Yeah... Potions and Plants... He's 24."

Taykillz said:
"I may as well give up on hiding it, being as the only two people I've talked to have figured it out instantly." Tyler said, still blocking most of his angel aura from being sensed. But you could still sense he was an angel, but he was still hiding it and his wings.
StarKeeper said:
"WOW two angels in one place this is going to be interesting, and here I thought that I wouldnt find anything interesting outside the village" Valan says slyly taking the cube with letters on it out and punching in both of his new acquaintances names making the cube glow green for a moment.
Lana stepped forward, so close their chests were nearly touching. She cocked her head, peering at him intently. "How quaint...But why do you look like you want to run off? You still haven't told me your name either."

"WOW two angels in one place this is going to be interesting, and here I thought that I wouldnt find anything interesting outside the village." Valan exclaimed.

Lana looked at him, noticing that a cube was in his hand. "I take it you must not get out much then."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well I have a fragment of myself in the forest and the other in the shadows. If you can host them in your body or at least one of them and find a way to use up the mana pent up inside them it should help them ease into my body."

"24, eh?" Ryuu took a seat next to the bed, twisting around so that he was watching Angelo read with his chin propped in his hand.

Asphyxiated said:
"24, eh?" Ryuu took a seat next to the bed, twisting around to that he was watching Angelo read with his chin propped in his hand.
Sebastian goes back to just breathing softly as he lays in his comatose state. Angelo currently reading Pride and Prejude, brow furrows a bit as he looks up with a bored expression. "What...?" he said while looking at Ryuu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back