• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"Well I could try of cource I made it harder on myself now that the mana became physical beings" she contemplated as she wondered about how to achieve this when a thought came to her mind "will they attempt to possess me I hold power that if taken over becomes disastrous" the rules of he powers do not apply to other beings the power of life and death in others hands. "And I imagine that they will not be easy to find especially under an future danger" she knew someone was plotting something she did not know what but she felt it.

"Nothing~" Ryuu chimed, smiling childishly. He didn't know why, but the smell of this place made him feel at ease, almost to the point of sleep. With a few seconds passing, He had started to doze off, his eyes fading to a blue hue.

Asphyxiated said:
"Nothing~" Ryuu chimed, smiling childishly. He didn't know why, but the smell of this place made him feel at ease, almost to the point of sleep. With a few seconds passing, He had started to doze off, his eyes fading to a blue hue.
Angelo rolls his eyes and goes back to reading, turning of the page softly to not make much noise as he continues to read his novel, completely ignoring Sabrina, or anything around him besides his book.

"No, they can be shifted into many things regarding mana." She lists off a bunch of things including a philosopher stone. "They don't have to be physical. It might not work if your not compatible with them though. You have to have a reason... a good goal to fuse."

Before Ryuu could fall asleep he made himself stand up, rubbing the blue from his eyes. After taking a last glance of the infirmary, he left the room and stretched. Something, his notebook, was missing from before, but Ryuu didn't realize it. Instead, he continued to roam the school boredly.

Asphyxiated said:
Before Ryuu could fall asleep he made himself stand up, rubbing the blue from his eyes. After taking a last glance of the infirmary, he left the room and stretched. Something, his notebook, was missing from before, but Ryuu didn't realize it. Instead, he continued to roam the school boredly.
Angelo reading, doesn't acknowledge him as he leaves, doesn't even notices his notebook as he goes over to check on Sebastian's monitor before going back to his seat to read.

Nick had finished putting his few belongings away and was sitting on his bed when he decided to find his brother. Walking down the hall, he knocked on the door to hisbrothers Room and heard nothing. Shrugging, he decided to explore a bit, and what better place to start than to see a full view of the Academy. He went back into his room and opened the window, creating spikes of ice the sprung out of the wall for hand and footholds. As he made it to the top, he saw a figure on the far side of this section of the Roof. Recognizing her from earlier he approached her, "Hello," he said as he got near, his British accent showing.

Isaac was sitting in the commons area of the dorms, sitting back in an armchair and Trying to make Small figures of fire that had their own consciousness.
"I'm so close, But I cant get the last part of it," he said aloud to himself.

TheGodSnake said:
Nick had finished putting his few belongings away and was sitting on his bed when he decided to find his brother. Walking down the hall, he knocked on the door to hisbrothers Room and heard nothing. Shrugging, he decided to explore a bit, and what better place to start than to see a full view of the Academy. He went back into his room and opened the window, creating spikes of ice the sprung out of the wall for hand and footholds. As he made it to the top, he saw a figure on the far side of this section of the Roof. Recognizing her from earlier he approached her, "Hello," he said as he got near, his British accent showing.
Isaac was sitting in the commons area of the dorms, sitting back in an armchair and Trying to make Small figures of fire that had their own consciousness.
"I'm so close, But I cant get the last part of it," he said aloud to himself.
Haru blinks as she looks up from her book, her ears flicker. "Oh... Hello." she said calmly and softly as she looks at him. "I'm guessing you came up here for silence and peace as well...?" she said as her tail flickered lightly on it's own.

Sabrina knew having the stone of her dreams would benefit her sister but she knew in her heart if she got it she would become power hungry and potentially evil so she would get them in a different form an keep it an secret from her sister. "I will do it all I need to do is find them" she the set the stone on the chair and left "byeeee book guy" she cheerfully as she exited the room with an slight pip in her step as she entered the hall once more.

Nick cocked his head a bit, thinking. "Kind of, But I like to know as much as possible about where I stay, The silence is just a bonus, I mainly came up here to learn the layout of this place from above." He made a small chair out of ice and sat in it, "I'm not the most trusting of people, Unlike my brother."

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Lana stepped forward, so close their chests were nearly touching. She cocked her head, peering at him intently. "How quaint...But why do you look like you want to run off? You still haven't told me your name either."
"WOW two angels in one place this is going to be interesting, and here I thought that I wouldnt find anything interesting outside the village." Valan exclaimed.

Lana looked at him, noticing that a cube was in his hand. "I take it you must not get out much then."

[/QUOTE]
---------------------------------------------------

"Oh yes this is the first time I've left Soot" Vallen says putting the cube away not liking the attention it was getting. He didnt want anyine to know his intentions just quite yet "So what's it like being an angel?"

The crystal is absorbed back into the ice.

Dark Isabella wanders in the shadows of the school courtyard and Witch Isabella sits on a tree branch in the forest.

TheGodSnake said:
Nick cocked his head a bit, thinking. "Kind of, But I like to know as much as possible about where I stay, The silence is just a bonus, I mainly came up here to learn the layout of this place from above." He made a small chair out of ice and sat in it, "I'm not the most trusting of people, Unlike my brother."
Haru nods as she goes back to her book. "I see... I suppose that's a good quality to have... but it also has it's negatives as well.." she said while focusing on her book but glances up at him occasionally to look at him, taking in his profile.

Nick Raised an eyebrow, "what are the negatives? Constantly being ready to defend yourself usually gives you another day to live." he leaned back in the chair and laced his fingers behind his head as he finished.

Haru reading. "Not being able to form bounds with others, having friends, living life the way one is suppose to." she said while glancing at him longer this time.

Sabrina would had preferred if Isabella would had been more specific with how to find these manifestations of mana leaving the forest will now be harder since the dragon incident so all she could do was find the one in the school. She would know where to look in he first place if it has learned to transform there is no knowing of where it could be.

Ryuu groaned and wondered off to the dorms again where he went to his room, flopped onto the mattress, and began to fall asleep. He tried to push the growing hunger in his stomach away as he drifted off.

(I'm probably not going to post again until something happens. I just don't know what to do ATM so..))

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru reading. "Not being able to form bounds with others, having friends, living life the way one is suppose to." she said while glancing at him longer this time.

[/QUOTE]
Nick nodded, "I see what you mean. It's not that I cant form bonds with people, it just takes a bit longer before I am comfortable around someone," She probably couldnt tell, but he was poised to make the temperature around him plummet so he could get awayif he needed to.

Haru's ears and flickered but she didn't say anything else as she looked at her book. "I see. You just take some warm up I guess?" She said while looking at him over her book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back