• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

"I have tricks too." Deity flame dances on her finger tip. She winks as she blows it off her finger like a candle. She turned and saw some ice cream melting. "No! My diet!"

Isaac laughed, "too bad My brother isnt there, that place would be Ice cold as soon a s you could say please." He also got up and started to walk across the room, seeing if the connection would last even if he was away from the body.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Lana stepped forward, so close their chests were nearly touching. She cocked her head, peering at him intently. "How quaint...But why do you look like you want to run off? You still haven't told me your name either."
"WOW two angels in one place this is going to be interesting, and here I thought that I wouldnt find anything interesting outside the village." Valan exclaimed.

Lana looked at him, noticing that a cube was in his hand. "I take it you must not get out much then."

[/QUOTE]
"i'm Tyler... i dont really.. erm.. like bumping into other angels." Tyler replied. "nice to meet you, i guess."

TheGodSnake said:
Nick smiled and nodded lightly, "Amazing, most people have to strain their eyes to even see me when I'm in my natural form." He returned to 'normal' and stuck out his hand, "I'm Nick, The Ice Twin, and the brains. Nice to meet you."

((@Soul OMU ))

Rin blinked a few times. "As long as we both stay as human as possible, it'll be fine. They couldn't possibly know we aren't human by simply looking at us. Besides, we both have powers that no human could ever dream of." He said with the same smile as he usually wore. Once he looked at her he could see that her hands were covered by a pair of gloves. He took the opportunity and stepped closer to her. Once he head reached her he gently grabbed her hands inside of his own, surely it hurt a little but not enough to make any serious wounds. "Now, are you with me or not?"

Haru gives him an amused look. "Well no one here is exactly normal..." She said while watching the sunset despite the forest being in the way before looking at him once more then at his hand. "Haru... Nice to met you as well."

--

Lucy jumped a bit in surprise and looked at him in shock. "...Rin... I'm a ticking time bomb... They'll know I'm not human in a snap... But... I suppose it would be better if you didn't go alone..." She said while looking down.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru gives him an amused look. "Well no one here is exactly normal..." She said while watching the sunset despite the forest being in the way before looking at him once more then at his hand. "Haru... Nice to met you as well."
--

Lucy jumped a bit in surprise and looked at him in shock. "...Rin... I'm a ticking time bomb... They'll know I'm not human in a snap... But... I suppose it would be better if you didn't go alone..." She said while looking down.

[/QUOTE]
"Come on, I'm still here with you." Rin said with a smile. "Great, let's go then!" He pulled her hand gently, forcing her to stand up. He had heard about this annual festival of some kind that was to be held downtown. How people inside this school knew about it, he couldn't tell. They were just as locked up as him but even so, they managed to have contact with the world outside.

Peachypants said:
"Come on, I'm still here with you." Rin said with a smile. "Great, let's go then!" He pulled her hand gently, forcing her to stand up. He had heard about this annual festival of some kind that was to be held downtown. How people inside this school knew about it, he couldn't tell. They were just as locked up as him but even so, they managed to have contact with the world outside.
Lucy bites her lip, very nervous about this whole thing. Definitely believes she's going to screw it up as she gets pulled up, blushing a bit since she noticed he's still holding her hands.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip, very nervous about this whole thing. Definitely believes she's going to screw it up as she gets pulled up, blushing a bit since she noticed he's still holding her hands.

[/QUOTE]
Rin smiled a little and let go of one of her hands, but he kept the other one. He began walking, almost resulting in him pulling her behind him. "Now then, you don't happen to know where we can find the exit?" He said with a little glance back towards her.

Peachypants said:
Rin smiled a little and let go of one of her hands, but he kept the other one. He began walking, almost resulting in him pulling her behind him. "Now then, you don't happen to know where we can find the exit?" He said with a little glance back towards her.
Lucy blushes more as he holds her left hand firmly in his, doesn't seem to notice she's been dragged behind a little. "Uhm. Just Uh head to the Grand Hall... It should be down this hall..." She said while keeping her head down to hide the blush.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blushes more as he holds her left hand firmly in his, doesn't seem to notice she's been dragged behind a little. "Uhm. Just Uh head to the Grand Hall... It should be down this hall..." She said while keeping her head down to hide the blush.

[/QUOTE]
Rin kept the smile on his lips as he slowed down for her to catch up. "Wait, there?" He asked, pointing towards a large wooden door decorated with black details made of iron.

Peachypants said:
Rin kept the smile on his lips as he slowed down for her to catch up. "Wait, there?" He asked, pointing towards a large wooden door decorated with black details made of iron.
Lucy blinks and tilts her head. "I believe so..." She said while eventually catch up to him and looking around to make sure they are in the grand hall first

StarKeeper said:
---------------------------------------------------
"Oh yes this is the first time I've left Soot" Vallen says putting the cube away not liking the attention it was getting. He didnt want anyine to know his intentions just quite yet "So what's it like being an angel?"
Taykillz said:
"i'm Tyler... i dont really.. erm.. like bumping into other angels." Tyler replied. "nice to meet you, i guess."
She gave the other angel one last glance before stepping away, waiting for him to say something.

"Oh yes this is the first time I've left Soot." Vallen replied, quickly putting the weird cube back in his pocket. Lana would have to ask him about it later, she supposed. If they met again. "So what's it like being an angel?"

Putting a finger under her chin, she tried to look "thoughtful". Her movements looked rather jerky, awkward. "Being an angel...?" Lana drawled aloud, voice monotone. She hadn't been asked that sort of question before. "Oh you know. We fly because of our wings. Kill who we find a threat mercilessly, under the orders of a higher up who considers us lesser beings and pawns. Act like we aren't basically outcasts of heaven. The like. What's it like being a elemental? "

"i'm Tyler... i dont really.. erm.. like bumping into other angels." The other boy said finally, awkwardly. "nice to meet you, i guess."

Lana nodded. "Then we are one in the same I guess. I don't like running into other angels either. They don't really like me for some reason."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blinks and tilts her head. "I believe so..." She said while eventually catch up to him and looking around to make sure they are in the grand hall first

[/QUOTE]
Rin opened the wooden door and stepped inside. It was colossal, way larger than he'd imagined. "Woah.." He couldn't help but to let out a gasp as he glanced around. Pillars made of marble were aligned in rows throughout the hall and everything looked as if it was straight from a movie. It was truly beautiful.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]She gave the other angel one last glance before stepping away, waiting for him to say something.
"Oh yes this is the first time I've left Soot." Vallen replied, quickly putting the weird cube back in his pocket. Lana would have to ask him about it later, she supposed. If they met again. "So what's it like being an angel?"

Putting a finger under her chin, she tried to look "thoughtful". Her movements looked rather jerky, awkward. "Being an angel...?" Lana drawled aloud, voice monotone. She hadn't been asked that sort of question before. "Oh you know. We fly because of our wings. Kill who we find a threat mercilessly, under the orders of a higher up who considers us lesser beings and pawns. Act like we aren't basically outcasts of heaven. The like. What's it like being a elemental? "

"i'm Tyler... i dont really.. erm.. like bumping into other angels." The other boy said finally, awkwardly. "nice to meet you, i guess."

Lana nodded. "Then we are one in the same I guess. I don't like running into other angels either. They don't really like me for some reason."

[/QUOTE]
"Most of them don't like me because I can fly without wings, and my wings aren't solid. As well as me being able to absorb energies like fire and electricity." Tyler said, obviously hiding somthing. He formed a fireball and threw it between his hands a few times before re- absorbing it. "It comes with it's flaws though, I have a high chance to get hit in a storm for some reason." He added.

Peachypants said:
Rin opened the wooden door and stepped inside. It was colossal, way larger than he'd imagined. "Woah.." He couldn't help but to let out a gasp as he glanced around. Pillars made of marble were aligned in rows throughout the hall and everything looked as if it was straight from a movie. It was truly beautiful.
Lucy bites her lip and looks around, taking in the grand hall since she hadn't had the time to when they were first in it because she was more focused on Elizabeth's speech and the floor. Now that she actually had the time to look around and appreciate the beauty of the grand hall and all it's regalness.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip and looks around, taking in the grand hall since she hadn't had the time to when they were first in it because she was more focused on Elizabeth's speech and the floor. Now that she actually had the time to look around and appreciate the beauty of the grand hall and all it's regalness.

[/QUOTE]
Rin stepped around in a little circle as he watched the hall in awe. But then the thought hit him, he needed to find that exit. He slowly let go of her hand as he looked around again, but this time searching for a possible exit. "Hey, is the way out like a hidden door or something?" He took a few steps closer to a bookshelf before he started to gently touch the back of the books.

Peachypants said:
Rin stepped around in a little circle as he watched the hall in awe. But then the thought hit him, he needed to find that exit. He slowly let go of her hand as he looked around again, but this time searching for a possible exit. "Hey, is the way out like a hidden door or something?" He took a few steps closer to a bookshelf before he started to gently touch the back of the books.
Lucy blinks slightly at his comment. "I don't think it is... I mean we came in the grand hall through those doors..." she said pointing to the grand doors before them that were made of iron and had many locks on them that weren't locked yet. She made her way towards the doors and started to push against them since they are quite heavy.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy blinks slightly at his comment. "I don't think it is... I mean we came in the grand hall through those doors..." she said pointing to the grand doors before them that were made of iron and had many locks on them that weren't locked yet. She made her way towards the doors and started to push against them since they are quite heavy.

[/QUOTE]
Rin walked up to her and began to push the door himself. Indeed they were heavy, but not as heavy as he thought they would be. Slowly and with a creeking noise, the door began to open up.

Taykillz said:
"Most of them don't like me because I can fly without wings, and my wings aren't solid. As well as me being able to absorb energies like fire and electricity." Tyler said, obviously hiding somthing. He formed a fireball and threw it between his hands a few times before re- absorbing it. "It comes with it's flaws though, I have a high chance to get hit in a storm for some reason." He added.
"Ah. Most of them don't like me because I don't really have any emotions. Something about me being cursed or something I think. She watched as he threw a fireball playfully in between his hands before it faded. She cocked her head. "So you must be a different type of angel I see." She deduced, smiling. "Although...may I offer some friendly advice? Don't reveal your most secret of powers around strangers. That could get you killed someday."

Peachypants said:
Rin walked up to her and began to push the door himself. Indeed they were heavy, but not as heavy as he thought they would be. Slowly and with a creeking noise, the door began to open up.
Lucy pushing against the door, trying to get it slightly open. Once there was at least a crack for them to slip through she stopped pushing and started slipping her way through the crack in the door to get outside the front of the school.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy pushing against the door, trying to get it slightly open. Once there was at least a crack for them to slip through she stopped pushing and started slipping her way through the crack in the door to get outside the front of the school.

[/QUOTE]
Rin followed her close behind through the door. A bright light blurred his vision, it was hard to see where he was going. But he kept walking in hopes that his vision would return, which it did. "So..We did it?" He asked Lucy, not really aware of where she stood.

Peachypants said:
Rin followed her close behind through the door. A bright light blurred his vision, it was hard to see where he was going. But he kept walking in hopes that his vision would return, which it did. "So..We did it?" He asked Lucy, not really aware of where she stood.
Lucy looks around. "I think so...? I kinda remember seeing this as I walked up with my brothers.." she said softly while starting to walk a long winding path away from the school.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]"Ah. Most of them don't like me because I don't really have any emotions. Something about me being cursed or something I think. She watched as he threw a fireball playfully in between his hands before it faded. She cocked her head. "So you must be a different type of angel I see." She deduced, smiling. "Although...may I offer some friendly advice? Don't reveal your most secret of powers around strangers. That could get you killed someday."

[/QUOTE]
"well, i'm not dead yet, and i know who to trust." Tyler replied to her. "and if i get in trouble i can be a tough opponent to beat" he added, looking around slightly.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy looks around. "I think so...? I kinda remember seeing this as I walked up with my brothers.." she said softly while starting to walk a long winding path away from the school.

[/QUOTE]
Rin's vision returned to normal, he could see the trees and the grass. He could even sense the cold breeze brushing through his hair. "I haven't been outside the school for what feels like years." He said with a heavy sigh of relief.

Peachypants said:
Rin's vision returned to normal, he could see the trees and the grass. He could even sense the cold breeze brushing through his hair. "I haven't been outside the school for what feels like years." He said with a heavy sigh of relief.
Lucy raises a brow. "You haven't been in the school for a day..." she said while walking ahead, looking around, has a bad feeling already,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back