• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Taykillz said:
"well, i'm not dead yet, and i know who to trust." Tyler replied to her. "and if i get in trouble i can be a tough opponent to beat" he added, looking around slightly.
Another nod. "I see. So your insecurities make you rely on others for support despite your wish for otherwise. You don't want to come off as week or soft, which is why you fight. Such is the male bravado. Am I correct?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy raises a brow. "You haven't been in the school for a day..." she said while walking ahead, looking around, has a bad feeling already,

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah I know, but it's exhausting isn't it? I'm already sick of it." He said with a low chuckle. "Allright I may have exaggerated quite a lot, but it feels quite nice to be outside." Rin followed her with his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

Lucy says nothing as she reaches the edge of forcefield that protects them from the human realm before pushing through it and looking back, can see the school because she isn't human, if any other human was there they would only see dense forest and some clearings.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Another nod. "I see. So your insecurities make you rely on others for support despite your wish for otherwise. You don't want to come off as week or soft, which is why you fight. Such is the male bravado. Am I correct?"

[/QUOTE]
"... what?" Tyler asked, confused "i'm not insecure...? And i dont fight." he said, slightly confused as to what made her think that. "whatever." he said, feeling slightly annoyed that he came across like that. he shrugged it off.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy says nothing as she reaches the edge of forcefield that protects them from the human realm before pushing through it and looking back, can see the school because she isn't human, if any other human was there they would only see dense forest and some clearings.

[/QUOTE]
Rin smiled a little and ran a little to catch up with her. "Come on, the town's that way" He grinned a little while he grabbed one of her hands since she still had the gloves on, making it less painful, which resulted in him pulling her behind once again. He was quite tall afterall.

Peachypants said:
Rin smiled a little and ran a little to catch up with her. "Come on, the town's that way" He grinned a little while he grabbed one of her hands since she still had the gloves on, making it less painful, which resulted in him pulling her behind once again. He was quite tall afterall.
Lucy stumbles along behind him slightly before getting her footing. "O-Okay, just slow down okay! I don't have as long legs as you do!" sh said while huffing a bit as she held onto his hand.

Taykillz said:
"... what?" Tyler asked, confused "i'm not insecure...? And i dont fight." he said, slightly confused as to what made her think that. "whatever." he said, feeling slightly annoyed that he came across like that. he shrugged it off.
Lana put her hand on Tyler's shoulder, in what she hoped was a friendly, comforting gesture. She often had seen friends do this when they were talking to someone who was looking uncomfortable. "It is alright to be in denial Tyler. I wont hold it against you."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy stumbles along behind him slightly before getting her footing. "O-Okay, just slow down okay! I don't have as long legs as you do!" sh said while huffing a bit as she held onto his hand.

[/QUOTE]
Rin still had that same smile, or grin, on his lips but he still slowed down. Without letting go of her hand. He could hear the loud music and the enormous crowd of people from the town. Some of the humans hade made their way towards the festival themselves, but they mostly looked like they were just headed there for a couple of drinks and a possible hook-up. Rin sighed a little and rolled his eyes.

Peachypants said:
Rin still had that same smile, or grin, on his lips but he still slowed down. Without letting go of her hand. He could hear the loud music and the enormous crowd of people from the town. Some of the humans hade made their way towards the festival themselves, but they mostly looked like they were just headed there for a couple of drinks and a possible hook-up. Rin sighed a little and rolled his eyes.
Lucy holds his hand a little bit more and cools her body down a bit so she had body heat similar to humans, she bites her lip as she looks at him nervous and moves closer to him as they start to get closer and the music starts to get louder.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy holds his hand a little bit more and cools her body down a bit so she had body heat similar to humans, she bites her lip as she looks at him nervous and moves closer to him as they start to get closer and the music starts to get louder.

[/QUOTE]
Rin felt her body temperature sink a little bit, making it a bit easier for him to hold her hand like this. "Hey are you allright? You shouldn't push yourself" He said, referring to the fact that the last time she tried to cool herself down, she fainted.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Lana put her hand on Tyler's shoulder, in what she hoped was a friendly, comforting gesture. She often had seen friends do this when they were talking to someone who was looking uncomfortable. "It is alright to be in denial Tyler. I wont hold it against you."

[/QUOTE]
"i'm not in denial. what makes you think that?" Tyler asks, still slightly annoyed.

Peachypants said:
Rin felt her body temperature sink a little bit, making it a bit easier for him to hold her hand like this. "Hey are you allright? You shouldn't push yourself" He said, referring to the fact that the last time she tried to cool herself down, she fainted.
Lucy holding his hand, seems fine but looks extremely nervous. "I-I'll be fine... I promise.. Human temperature isn't much lower then my usual temperature.." she said while looking around nervously, trying not to get bothered.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy holding his hand, seems fine but looks extremely nervous. "I-I'll be fine... I promise.. Human temperature isn't much lower then my usual temperature.." she said while looking around nervously, trying not to get bothered.

[/QUOTE]
"Allright then. We're here" He said and reached out the hand that wasn't holding Lucy's to make a gesture of some kind of welcome. Below the hill was a large parade. With bright colors and people everywhere. Loud music burst into his ears, not that he complained, it was enjoyable music. Rin's face lit up even further as he glanced back at her.

Taykillz said:
"i'm not in denial. what makes you think that?" Tyler asks, still slightly annoyed.
She gave a pointed look. "Based on what I've seen and read in books. Your behavior, posture, and eyes seem to suggest you are in denial." She squeezed his shoulder and gave him a smile before stepping away.

Peachypants said:
"Allright then. We're here" He said and reached out the hand that wasn't holding Lucy's to make a gesture of some kind of welcome. Below the hill was a large parade. With bright colors and people everywhere. Loud music burst into his ears, not that he complained, it was enjoyable music. Rin's face lit up even further as he glanced back at her.
Lucy looks very nervous still, holding his free hand tightly while her eyes are flickering everywhere, unsure of what to make of all this, looks a bit scared as well.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy looks very nervous still, holding his free hand tightly while her eyes are flickering everywhere, unsure of what to make of all this, looks a bit scared as well.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey, it'll be allright. Nothing is going to happen" Rin said with a gentle smile as he headed for the festival. The loud music still echoing in his ears like a thunderstorm. He still had a tight grip around Lucy's hand as he headed inside the crowd of humans. They all felt so utterly boring in some way. They were all the same.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy looks very nervous still, holding his free hand tightly while her eyes are flickering everywhere, unsure of what to make of all this, looks a bit scared as well.

[/QUOTE]
"think whatever you want about me" Tyler replied, not even bothering to react. "but i'm not in denial."

Last edited by a moderator:
Peachypants said:
"Hey, it'll be allright. Nothing is going to happen" Rin said with a gentle smile as he headed for the festival. The loud music still echoing in his ears like a thunderstorm. He still had a tight grip around Lucy's hand as he headed inside the crowd of humans. They all felt so utterly boring in some way. They were all the same.
Lucy bites her lip while holding his hand, doesn't like this at all, feels like she's being watched and doesn't like it at all because she can't tell who it is. "I really don't like this Rin..." she said while moving closer to him, pressing into his back slightly.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Lucy bites her lip while holding his hand, doesn't like this at all, feels like she's being watched and doesn't like it at all because she can't tell who it is. "I really don't like this Rin..." she said while moving closer to him, pressing into his back slightly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin blinked a few times before he glanced back at her, as much as he could. Since he felt the heat of her body cool down, he made a smooth move to move her right next to him, holding his arm lightly around her shoulders. "You'll be fine, I'm here with you."

Peachypants said:
Rin blinked a few times before he glanced back at her, as much as he could. Since he felt the heat of her body cool down, he made a smooth move to move her right next to him, holding his arm lightly around her shoulders. "You'll be fine, I'm here with you."
Lucy lifts her head up from where it had been pressed against his side, her eyes were wide and full of nervousness and fear. "...P-People are watching... I-I don't like it... I don't know who is but I don't like it..." she said softly as she buried her face in his side again, gripping his shirt.

Light said:
"In case your wondering whether or not the connection will stay. It will." Isabel sits on a cookie.
( @TheGodSnake )
Isaac nodded before frowning, "Wait, How did you know what I was thinking?"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru gives him an amused look. "Well no one here is exactly normal..." She said while watching the sunset despite the forest being in the way before looking at him once more then at his hand. "Haru... Nice to met you as well."

[/QUOTE]
"I know that, but even then, most SN's have trouble seeing me," he said with a shrug. "beautiful isnt it," he said following her gaze to the sunset. "too bad, I cant capture that image in ice,"

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac nodded before frowning, "Wait, How did you know what I was thinking?"
"I know that, but even then, most SN's have trouble seeing me," he said with a shrug. "beautiful isnt it," he said following her gaze to the sunset. "too bad, I cant capture that image in ice,"
Haru looking at the sunset. "Mhm.." she said before noticing Lucy and Rin leaving. "Hm... Interesting... looks like their going on a date..." she said in amusement while smiling a tiny bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back