• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

Vallen chuckled before waving goodbye to the shadow angel and following to the e mess hall he was hungry too after all.

"Well I do have one girl helping me out. She's trying to find my other personalities so she can use up their magic so they can return." Isabel starts walking and eating from a bowl of ice cream that suddenly appeared in her hands. "If you really want to help you can keep walking away from my body. It does take some mana to link to people together like thi-. Brace yourself." The ice starts to glow and spark. Suddenly a pulse exits it, the school building slightly shudders as if they were feeling light tremors. "Just a discharge of mana. It helps, some people can't see it. Only feel it."

( @TheGodSnake )

StarKeeper said:
Vallen chuckled before waving goodbye to the shadow angel and following to the e mess hall he was hungry too after all.
Walking down the hallway, it only took seconds for Lana to sense that someone was following her. That elemental. She felt like stopping, but thought better of it. If he wanted to talk, he'd approach her.

Out of nowhere, some sort of shudder ran through the building. She felt herself trip in surprise.

as the mana pulsed away from the orb, Isaac shuddered. "oh man," he said as he almost fell over. when he steadied himself, he noticed that he had been forced into his Natural form, His facial sturcture indistinguishable amongst the flames. "Now look what youve done,"

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Walking down the hallway, it only took seconds for Lana to sense that someone was following her. That elemental. She felt like stopping, but thought better of it. If he wanted to talk, he'd approach her.
Out of nowhere, some sort of shudder ran through the building. She felt herself trip in surprise.

[/QUOTE]
Vallen felt the shudder and stopped before continuing on. What ever it was he could figure it out after some food. The angel he followed seemed to be aware of his presence but didnt do anything about so he continued to walk a short distance behind her.

"Yeah, except for the fact that if I touch these walls, the whole place goes up in flames. But if you think thats cool, watch this." As he finished speaking, he turned Blue. The flames were even hotter now, but hopefully it didnt affect Isabella.

Isaac Smiled, but she wouldnt be able to see it. "I can do this one too" the fire then turned green, "its a bit harder for me to do this mainly because I'm burning the sodium in the air to do it." he reverted to the normal red flames, if he was going to walk around in his natural form, he might as well be comfortable.

"That's amazing! My deity flames can only be purple." Isabels blue eyes gleamed while she looked at his flames. "So you have anything interesting going on?"

Tyler sighed, getting bored of being alone already. He decided to head a random direction, and started walking forwards, pulling out a crystal from his pocket, what was clear and whitish. He shot a bolt of electricity into it from the other hand and it turned a bluish purple color, with the occasional pattern of lighting in it. He put it back in his pocket, still walking.

Vallen arrived at the cafeteria shortly behind Lana and loaded a tray with food before sitting at a table and began digging in. As he did he created several small golems that ran around the room fetching condiments and utensils.

Light said:
"That's amazing! My deity flames can only be purple." Isabels blue eyes gleamed while she looked at his flames. "So you have anything interesting going on?"
"Not really, I've never had much of anything going on," as he stepped outside, the sun shone through the flames, making his seem invisible.

Isaac nodded, returning to a flesh form as he saw his brother and the girl from earlier running off the grounds. "what the hell?" He had never seen Nick leave with someone he had only met earlier that day.

Haru nods as she starts walking towards the barrier, waiting for him. "You coming?"

(@TheGodSnake

--

Lucy stays close to him, nervous and biting her lip as she feels eyes watching her. Not far, a man in all black with a gun, was watching them. "...demon."

(@Peachypants)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru nods as she starts walking towards the barrier, waiting for him. "You coming?"

[/QUOTE]
"Of course," Nick said as he hurried after her, "Why would they come here though?"

Light said:
"What's wrong?" Isabels cat ears fold as she sits and folds one leg over the other.
"My brother, Twin really" Isaac said with a glane towards the Ball, "I'm wondering if he's okay, He usually doesn't go off alone with someone we just met today. It's just not like him."

TheGodSnake said:
"Of course," Nick said as he hurried after her, "Why would they come here though?"
"My brother, Twin really" Isaac said with a glane towards the Ball, "I'm wondering if he's okay, He usually doesn't go off alone with someone we just met today. It's just not like him."
Haru shrugs as she steps through the barrier and can hear the music, as she starts to walk towards the noise.

StarKeeper said:
Vallen arrived at the cafeteria shortly behind Lana and loaded a tray with food before sitting at a table and began digging in. As he did he created several small golems that ran around the room fetching condiments and utensils.
Wondering about where that random tumor came from, she made her way to the mess hall. Like the rest of the school, it still managed to look somewhat magnificent despite basically being a glorified cafeteria. Various sets of red oak wooden tables covered the room, easily standing out against the stone walls lined with torches. Against one wall was another table piled with various, some exotic, foods, like strawberries, chicken, and salmon.

Lana's stomach growled. She loaded a trey of food (when in reality it was actually a small meal) and sat down, watching as Vallen summoned small creatures that she assumed were gollems. They ran around all of the place, some getting utensils and others just being there. One of them approached her, looking at her with its eyes. For some reason, it grabbed a small bit of her mash potatoes and threw it on Lana's face.

Taykillz said:
(who should I bump into? lol)
(joooooiiiinnn uuuusssss)

Autumn had fallen asleep on her bed while crying, she slowly started to wake and rubbed her slightly swollen red puffy eyes. She sighed softly and slowly swung her legs over the side of the bed and got up before making her way to the bathroom to take a shower.

[QUOTE="Aura Of Twilight]Wondering about where that random tumor came from, she made her way to the mess hall. Like the rest of the school, it still managed to look somewhat magnificent despite basically being a glorified cafeteria. Various sets of red oak wooden tables covered the room, easily standing out against the stone walls lined with torches. Against one wall was another table piled with various, some exotic, foods, like strawberries, chicken, and salmon.
Lana's stomach growled. She loaded a trey of food (when in reality it was actually a small meal) and sat down, watching as Vallen summoned small creatures that she assumed were gollems. They ran around all of the place, some getting utensils and others just being there. One of them approached her, looking at her with its eyes. For some reason, it grabbed a small bit of her mash potatoes and threw it on Lana's face.

(joooooiiiinnn uuuusssss)

[/QUOTE]
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Vallen chuckled softly before flicking his wrist banishing the golem. He smiled apologetically at the Lana.

((Yes join us)

"Dark shadow thing...Come out, come out wherever you are...." she spoke in an voice that would sound creepy to some as she went down the all letting no section be ignored every dark brim of the school. She would have to succumb to bribing the creature of mana maybe it would work out after all. "I can turn rocks or something into candy or cake" she said in the continuation of her cheerfully creepy voice as she played with one of her pony tails wishing she would of told her twin of what she was doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back