• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

StarKeeper said:
Vallen frowns, of course she wouldnt tell him the truth they had only met today after all. He sighs before saying "That's too bad" He thinks for a moment before speaking again "Would you like to hear a story, about me when I was younger?"
TheGodSnake said:
"Thanks," Nick sas as he takes the headphones and puts them on. The temperature around him started to drop as they entered the crowd, which made him uncomfortable.
Isaac tilts his head thoughtfully before looking back down at isabel, "should I follow him?"
Autumn blinks and notices someone over Vallen's shoulder before looking back at him before writing."Looks like we have a guest..." she said while showing him the pad as her ears flicker.

--

Haru nods as she walks with him. "I suggest you try to keep from doing that... the wrong people might notice..." she whispered as she lifted one of the headphones off.

TheGodSnake said:
"Thanks," Nick sas as he takes the headphones and puts them on. The temperature around him started to drop as they entered the crowd, which made him uncomfortable.
Isaac tilts his head thoughtfully before looking back down at isabel, "should I follow him?"
"Yeah. Who knows? They could be going some place to suck face." Isabel snickers.

Vallen turns to see the angel girl standing there. He smiles for a moment and asks "You here for the same reason I am?"

Autumn says nothing but nods as she puts her note pad under her arm and slips passed them out of the room, her mind whispering and telling her dark things once again.

"You're Autum correct?" Lana asked, not missing that the girl was writing someone on paper. "You're my roommate, right?"

StarKeeper said:
Vallen turns to see the angel girl standing there. He smiles for a moment and asks "You here for the same reason I am?"
"Indeed." She looks at the bandages on the girls arms, but before she can say anything, Autumn rushes out of the room.

StarKeeper said:
After Autumn walks out Vallen turns to Lana and says "She cut her wrists"
Lana looks at him with those blank gold eyes of hers. "Yes. I could sense it because of the possibility that she could kill herself. Angels can sense intense emotions, especially those relating to death."

"UNless it involves their own death" Vallen says petting the crow on autumn's desk "I havent known her long, but she reminds me of myself long ago, weak, a head filled with dark thoughts; I cant heal with my power, but I think I can help her"

Autumn walking, looking down as she carries her notepad, her bangs hiding her eyes as tears run down her cheeks. Has been like this since her mother died and her father abused her, the bullying from the bucks of her father's herd and being made fun of by the other female fawns without horns.

StarKeeper said:
"UNless it involves their own death" Vallen says petting the crow on autumn's desk "I havent known her long, but she reminds me of myself long ago, weak, a head filled with dark thoughts; I cant heal with my power, but I think I can help her"
"Is that so?" Lana asked, watching as he pet a crow on a desk in the room. "I wish I knew what you are talking about. That sense of despair..." Her voice drawled.

"Im going after her follow if you'd like" Vallen then walks out of the room and follows after Autumn. He takes a small silver coin out of his duster and flicks into the wall above the dorms door and follows after the fawn.

Autumn makes her way out of the school and into the hedge maze again, looking down, shaking as she walks, crying silently as she walks, her bangs covering her eyes as she makes her way to the center of the maze and sitting down, playing with some vines that grow out of the hedge maze.

StarKeeper said:
"Im going after her follow if you'd like" Vallen then walks out of the room and follows after Autumn. He takes a small silver coin out of his duster and flicks into the wall above the dorms door and follows after the fawn.
Lana didn't know what made her, but she followed him. "I can heal her wrists." She said simply.

He finds Autumn in the maze center and says "Do you know what an ash elemetal looks like in their true form, at least your average elemental?"

Isabel sends another orb to Ren. This one not showing her and only projecting her thoughts not voice. "Hey Ren. How ya doin?"

StarKeeper said:
He finds Autumn in the maze center and says "Do you know what an ash elemetal looks like in their true form, at least your average elemental?"
Autumn looks at him before writing. "No I don't... I haven't really met any other supernatural before except my own kind..." she had written while sitting on the bench.

--

Light said:
Isabel sends another orb to Ren. This one not showing her and only projecting her thoughts not voice. "Hey Ren. How ya doin?"
Ren smiles a bit. "I'm good, how are you?"

Ehh. Ima just make him do some random stuff.))

Ryuu woke up and glanced at the clock on his nightstand. He groaned, realizing it hadn't been but maybe an hour it two that he was asleep. A growl sounded from his stomach and he rolled off of the bed into a sitting position.

After a minute of rubbing his eyes and trying to wake up, Ryuu decided now would be a good time for a shower since his roommate wasn't there and there was time to waste.

He got up and grabbed a random set of clothes from the dresser where he proceeded to take a shower.

The realization that he forgot to grab a shirt struck him when he got out of the shower and was already half way dressed. Ryuu shrugged, not willing to go through the effort of looking for one. Instead, he grabbed the black jacket from his bed and zipped it up to his collarbone before he headed out to the cafeteria. Unfortunately, he has a terrible sense of direction and ended up roaming around aimlessly.

Arriving at the maze, Lana watches as Autumn and Vallen talked. She wondered why the girl was writing on paper instead of talking aloud. Being as social awkward as she is, she randomly asked, "Are you mute?"

Sebastian laying in the bed nearby before gasping as he jerks awake, his eyes wide before he coughs up some blood onto the floor. Angelo blinks and looks up from his book. "Huh... That was fast.. What do you remember?" "Fire... an explosion..." he said while rubbing his head.

--

Autumn pauses in her writing before nodding and wrote on her pad. "Yes."

Vallen sighs and says "Well most ash elementals are beautiful; imagine the most beautiful sculpture you've ever seen being a living breathing thing" he leans against the gazebo railing and continues "Well sometimes an ash elemental is born different; instead of a being of pure ash they're made of wood the same wood we draw our powers from and look rather grotesque even monstrous"

Autumn says nothing as usual as she listens, her ear flickering to indicate she is listening, flowers start to bloom from the vines around her antlers for some reason.

Lana nods. "I see..." She murmurers, listening to Vallen's words. She ran a hand through her brown hair.

"Well these unfortunate children are much more powerful than their peers, but these children are made fun of and often isolated from the others often made fun of for their appearances" Vallen explains his skin shifting slightly "A long time ago I was one of those children; for the longest time I was alone truly alone; within the burning forest we ash elementals come from there is no one but the children our parents leaving us in there until we mature"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back