• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Night Dale Academy for the Supernatural *CLOSED*

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Autumn gives him a look. "I only have one friend... and sometimes i wonder why he is friends with me when he could have so many more better friends. Plus... they are fine..." she wrote as she showed them the vines that were under the bandages had healed her wrists.
--

Ren frowns a bit. "I think if i get close i'll be killed..." she said while looking from the orb to the man.

[/QUOTE]
"Must be nice being able to heal yourself like that" Vallen says silently cursing his destructive powers "By the way you can have more than one friend"

StarKeeper said:
"Must be nice being able to heal yourself like that" Vallen says silently cursing his destructive powers "By the way you can have more than one friend"
Autumn looks down, feels bad for making him feel bad. "I'm sorry... And if you couldn't tell it's very hard for me to make friends..." She wrote on her pad and showed them.

--

Ren sighs and looks towards the man. "...uh hello there..." She said softly.

"Dont worry about it" Vallen says knowing he crossed a line "I've never been good about this kind of thing either; I've never been outside my village so interacting with people beyond fighting and scheming is a bit hard for me"

Giving them a slight smile, Lana started walking away. She just didn't understand, so there wasn't much of a point in staying.

Light said:
The man looks over and puts his hand on his blade. "Where am I?"
Ren lightly puts up her hands. "Your currently standing in a school infirmary and I think you were summoned by my friend..." She said gesturing to Isabel's body.

--

Autumn looks towards Lana and lightly taps her shoulder with a vine. "It's nice to meet you... And I hope we get along as roommates..." She wrote on her pad to show her before looking at Vallen.

(Good night all!)

Ryuu watched them from the door with gray optics, not sure how to react from the males previous look. The smell of blood lingered over to him, tickling his nose and causing it to wiggle. He didn't particularly hate the smell of blood, but he didn't find it too appealing either.

Another growl escaped his stomach and he clenched it, looking away from the infirmary to the hall. That didn't last long..

Ryuu took a second glance at them with eyes that had faded red before leaving the infirmary and heading back to his dorm. It was too risky for him to be out around students while like this. Unfortunately, he didn't make it inside before his energy ran out. He sat outside a random persons dorm-room, no longer able to stand. It wasn't long before he knocked out, falling asleep in the hallway from the lack of energy.

Asphyxiated said:
Ryuu watched them from the door with gray optics, not sure how to react from the males previous look. The smell of blood lingered over to him, tickling his nose and causing it to wiggle. He didn't particularly hate the smell of blood, but he didn't find it too appealing either.
Another growl escaped his stomach and he clenched it, looking away from the infirmary to the hall. That didn't last long..

Ryuu took a second glance at them with eyes that had faded red before leaving the infirmary and heading back to his dorm. It was too risky for him to be out around students while like this. Unfortunately, he didn't make it inside before his energy ran out. He sat outside a random persons dorm-room, no longer able to stand. It wasn't long before he knocked out, falling asleep in the hallway from the lack of energy.
Grimm happened to walk by. "Oh look what we have here. I'll be taking you with me." Grimm started walking and Ryuu started to float after him. Heading to his classroom.

Light said:
"Yeah. Who knows? They could be going some place to suck face." Isabel snickers.
Isaac raised an eyebrow at her, "knowing Nick, I doubt it. I'm allowed to worry, he's the only person I've had around since our mum died,"

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Haru nods as she walks with him. "I suggest you try to keep from doing that... the wrong people might notice..." she whispered as she lifted one of the headphones off.

[/QUOTE]
Nick nodded and took a deep breath, returning the temperature to normal. "Thanks, I didn't realize I was doing that." he had lost sight of the couple. "these crowds make following someone so much harder."

TheGodSnake said:
Isaac raised an eyebrow at her, "knowing Nick, I doubt it. I'm allowed to worry, he's the only person I've had around since our mum died,"
Nick nodded and took a deep breath, returning the temperature to normal. "Thanks, I didn't realize I was doing that." he had lost sight of the couple. "these crowds make following someone so much harder."
Isabel focuses back on her conversation with Isaac. She didn't want to ask about his mom and bring up bad memories. She decided to support his current objective instead. "I think you've made a fine brother. Watching over him like this. Maybe we should follow him."

Light said:
Isabel focuses back on her conversation with Isaac. She didn't want to ask about his mom and bring up bad memories. She decided to support his current objective instead. "I think you've made a fine brother. Watching over him like this. Maybe we should follow him."
"what about you?" He says, tossing the weightless orb into his left hand, "this is going to look a bit odd in the human world."

TheGodSnake said:
"what about you?" He says, tossing the weightless orb into his left hand, "this is going to look a bit odd in the human world."
"Oh yeah huh?" The ice around her body glows and so does the orb. The orb still in his hand as it changes into a person. Isabel is now in his arms. "Don't freak out it's just a uuuuh... touchable hologram. Just thought of changing the orbs form, quite taxing." Isabels eyes were so blue in person they looked like the ocean and the sky were stuffed into two discs. Her brown hair was a bit tangled and some of it was in her face. Easily fixable though, her cat ears seemed to be getting used to the environment. Her evened curves were obvious even though she wore a blue skirt and black thigh high boots. She also wore a short sleeve shirt with a blue whale smiling on it and a leather jacket to go over it. She put on a blue beanie over her head to hide her ears. She looked up at him since she was still in his arms. "So how do I look?"

Isaac whistled, He had thought she looked pretty, but know he could really see how hot she actually was. "Bloody hell," he muttered before regaining his composition, "you look great, Pretty hot, if I do say so myself,"

"Maybe a bit" Isaac said with a slight smile.

(Going to bed soon, and am getting on a plane tomorrow so online time will be limited.

Isabel got out of his arms and stood on her own two legs. "Come on hot stuff we're going." Isabel started walking after Isaac's brother. Taking his hand and leading but not in a romantic gesture. "If any guy asks whether I'm single or not. I'm saying we're dating. If it's a girl on the other hand... then I may or may not use the excuse depending on how much the girl wants my digits. You cool with that?"

TheGodSnake said:
Haru takes his hand. "Then we best stick together." She said as she moved with him through the crowd, keeping an eye out for Lucy and Rin while holding his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back